Author Topic: Could they all be wrong?  (Read 5077 times)

Lovefash67

Could they all be wrong?
« on: August 25, 2016, 12:54:54 PM »
Hey guys ! This is allibai3 I closed my account and have a new username. Anyway, yesterday I had a consultation with a phd graduate application help program. Pretty much the person that was assisting me with my application said I will be a great clinician because I have a lot of clinical experience but I have limited research experience and my application won't be competitive compared to the rest of applicants pretty much he criticized me more than helped me and now I feel really discouraged in applying to Ph.D. Programs. All the readers that I have read with said I will get into two schools  for fall 2017 but what if these readers are all wrong ? What if the 2 that they are seeing is two years or 2 for nothing (lol )I don't know. I talked to qoc18 a couple of weeks ago and she has always said I will get accepted into 2 but when I read with her a couple of weeks ago she said I will get accepted into a catholic school I'm applying to two catholic schools she said she sees me celebrating in 3 so 3 days well!!!! How is this possible if I have not applied yet and will not be applying till December ! Also interviews will be in March and then decision will be made in March/april.
I don't know

RedVelvet

Re: Could they all be wrong?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 01:00:01 PM »
Welcome back @lovefash67! Your school situation must be so frustrating:( don't give up though, I know it's easier said than done but you never know. Keep us posted!

Lovefash67

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 01:21:13 PM »
Hi red velvet !!!!!! Honestly I cried my self to sleep last night because I felt discouraged but you are right! I'm not going to give up I will still apply and give it my all.
Thank you! Will do!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 01:24:24 PM »
You have to stay with it honey. Just know the regardless of what they say you want to go to school you will go and do it. Keep at it. It wont fail.

RedVelvet

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 01:44:16 PM »
Aww :( I would feel the same way. Sometimes things appear to be bleak but really the universe is working out what's best for you, in your favour.

Hi red velvet !!!!!! Honestly I cried my self to sleep last night because I felt discouraged but you are right! I'm not going to give up I will still apply and give it my all.
Thank you! Will do!

Lovefash67

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 03:40:00 PM »
@Jjj your right , thank you so much!
@redvelvet I really hope so, fingers crossed😁

Lovefash67

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 01:26:33 PM »
Thank you so much flutter shy ! Your right I should give it my all and see what happens.

Lovefash67

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 02:04:30 PM »
So I have not been getting a lot of readings lately just email readings here and there with Sherri Lynn and psychic rudi . I've been feeling really overwhelmed with this application process and discouraged . I've been studying to take my gre again plus working full time an hour and half away from home , driving back and forth a total of 3-4 hours . I am just exhausted and after taking a diagnostic exam for the gre I bombed it and I honestly can not see what these readers are seeing they all said I will get accepted this year and have a choice of 3 or two. The only person to say otherwise is Scott and I'm really thinking he is right. I have a private tutor for the gre so hopefully I'll be able to bring up my score significantly by November . Doubt it

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 04:44:59 PM »
Don't be discouraged!

Keep your head up. We have all been in that place before. The GRE is not an easy test, so don't put too much pressure on yourself. Just take things one step at a time and good things will be coming your way. I can feel it and I know with hard work put in and changing your mind set to know you will get in, you will next year.

Lovefash67

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 06:15:30 PM »
Don't be discouraged!

Keep your head up. We have all been in that place before. The GRE is not an easy test, so don't put too much pressure on yourself. Just take things one step at a time and good things will be coming your way. I can feel it and I know with hard work put in and changing your mind set to know you will get in, you will next year.

Thank you so much!!! I'm at work right now practicing some verbal problems lol

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 07:37:39 PM »
Keep at it!

I honestly never thought I would get into my nursing program, but I did when the odds were so stacked against me. I could only apply to two schools out of like 15, but with prayers, intuition, and trying to remain positive (there were tears and doubts at times) I got in! How many people I beat out to get a competitive spot. If this is what you dream of, keep on that path. Like the psychics said, if you go down your current path working hard and believing in yourself, you WILL get into 2-3 schools and maybe even more.