Author Topic: Ciarra  (Read 4961 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Ciarra
« on: May 21, 2011, 10:22:22 PM »
I was wondering what everyone's experiences are with her. I read with her last night, and I think she is absolutely fantastic. She uses tarot, and has an in depth knowledge of the cards and how they relate to your life, your significant other, yourself, etc  - very interesting and informative if you have time to spend reading with her (she gets SO MUCH information, it could get expensive, but definitely worth it). She is absolutely no BS, and is able to detect the layers of a situation. I would HIGHLY recommend reading with her if you are 1. looking to know that your psychic is actually picking up on your energy and situation (she confirms with the cards 2. looking to know the personality/feelings/obstacles you will have in relation to your situation/questions 3. looking to know if something is really going to work out. I know absolutely for certain that she is gifted based on the LONG conversation I had with her regarding my life, my relationship with me ex, where things are going, etc. I would definitely advise anyone who is needing answers in complex situations to give her a call. I took THREE pages of notes. That's how spot on I think she is.

sammiepoo

Re: Ciarra
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 10:45:24 PM »
Is she on CP, you will have to let us know how the predictions come out

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 11:13:02 PM »
Yes. She is on CP.

sammiepoo

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 12:01:58 AM »
Okay thank you I will put her on my list to try at some point!

Offline lightme

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 03:09:51 AM »
didn't work for me. she didn't pick up on my situation at all, the whole half an hour read can be summarised by one sentence: your guy is a commitment phobic jerk.

i was so saddened by the reading i text my guy " miss you". he replied me immediately he is thinking about me and so sad without me.

i am not saying i have hope, my relationship is in big trouble, but my guy is definitely not a jerk.