Author Topic: Future Predictions  (Read 5132 times)

Offline sharon

Future Predictions
« on: August 24, 2016, 06:20:11 PM »
Albert Pike received a vision, which outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

Baba Vanga, the blind Bulgarian clairvoyant, who died 20 years ago, is believed to have predicted the rise of the ISIS, the fall of the twin towers, the 2004 Tsunami, and the global warming, among a host of other events.

Michel de Nostredame (aka Nostradamus) was a 16th-century French philosopher who predicted many tragic events throughout history, including the Assassinations of the Kennedy brothers, the rise of Hitler, the defeat of Napoleon, and the unfortunate 9/11 terrorist acts.

The psychic, name unknown, who predicted my moms whole future, when she was 15... everything she predicted have unfolded accordingly. This includes my moms love life, health issues, losing her 4th child...
My mom turned down my dad for 5 years! There were many interests on her behalf. But my dad never gave up. He somehow even managed to marry the most beautiful woman on earth at the end. And it turns out that he was the man the psychic has been talking about all along.

A good psychic sees the end result. She tells you how something is going to unfold, despite all the decisions and mistakes you are going to make.

I keep reading all these excuses why a psychic was wrong, it was not the psychics fault, it was the clients fault, she/he did not react accordingly....
It upsets me even more when these words come from a client (maybe a reader, pretending to be a client who knows...).
At the end the client gets more and more irritated... dependant on those readings, cannot be him/herself, worrying to do something wrong and cannot grow in his/her own spirituality / develop personality.

Be yourself. Meditate. Listen to your own intuition. Trust yourself. Do what your guide tells you is right (not harm anyone:) .
Make your OWN decisions.

Offline Jjj

Re: Future Predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 08:45:56 PM »
 @sharon So your mom and dad didn't get married?

And i agree there are psychics who see end results. I know that no one is perfect but its the freewill were we learn our lessons from

Offline sharon

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 09:29:33 PM »
Oh they did get married, and they still are married :) it worked out well for them after 5 years of struggle :D
The free will is part of your journey. A good psychic is able to see that also, and where it takes you in your life and relationships.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 11:09:18 PM »
Thats amazing. They say whats meant to be will always find its way back to you.
Yeah one psychic i speak with broke it down for me how freewill works. She never gives timeframes because of how freewill works. She just gives outcomes. She see's things that are pre destined

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 11:10:49 PM »
jjj who was that psychic ??

Offline hope4love

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 12:01:58 AM »

Be yourself. Meditate. Listen to your own intuition. Trust yourself. Do what your guide tells you is right (not harm anyone:) .
Make your OWN decisions.

Bingo!  I do believe there are gifted psychics and I also believe that we are our own best psychics.  My intuition has trumped the takes of many readers who were convinced they were right. Yes, meditation does help you tap into your own intuitive voice. 

That's a wonderful story about your parents and it's an example of what's meant to be will come around. It may take some time because of life lessons which is why timing is never accurate.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 03:41:23 AM »
jjj who was that psychic ??

SoulAngel on Keen

Offline sharon

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 08:45:33 AM »
Thank you Future Predictions & Jjj !!

And I absolutely agree with you whats meant to be will come around. You are allowed to make mistakes. This is part of life. Part of free will.

I believe when you quiet your mind down and are connected to your own inner being (meditation helps, joggen helps, driving a car helps, "living in the moment")
and know exactly what you want from life, your soul (expanded you) will guide you.

More you call psychics (you call many because you cannot rely to one) more you get confused, more you distance yourself from your own guidance.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 01:22:37 PM »
Thank you Future Predictions & Jjj !!

And I absolutely agree with you whats meant to be will come around. You are allowed to make mistakes. This is part of life. Part of free will.

I believe when you quiet your mind down and are connected to your own inner being (meditation helps, joggen helps, driving a car helps, "living in the moment")
and know exactly what you want from life, your soul (expanded you) will guide you.

More you call psychics (you call many because you cannot rely to one) more you get confused, more you distance yourself from your own guidance.

Exactly. I say calling a psychic once a month or every 2 months in fine for updates or seeing any new things comming up. But when you focus on yourself alot of great things start happening. Including predictions.

Offline monika

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 11:14:52 PM »
I am glad to report that two big predictions panned out. The readers who were right:
Lisa Dianne ( timing was a little bit off but she provided a very specific details that came true)
Aries intuition ( perfect timing)
Joeana ( perfect timing)
Queen of Cups18 ( she didn't give me a specific time frames but she was correct on prediction)
Angeldust
Bodymindspirit
I am still waiting for the major prediction related to relationship and it seems like all of the mentioned above are on the same page.

Offline sharon

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 08:23:03 PM »
I am happy for you. I only have experiences with Lisa Dianne. She is a very nice person, she apologized for the partly wrong predictions she gave me. Many other readers as Sincerity, Helga Morrow, Mahayle even block you when you tell them that they were wrong, no apologies. That says a lot about their character. Mahayle has even threatened me. I should have send her mail to the customer service. I didnt know that the older mails vanish when the new ones come in. All these people are called life advisors. Most of them dont know what they are doing.