Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 186129 times)

Offline sugarsky

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #330 on: September 07, 2020, 09:15:26 PM »
readingsbypenelope@yahoo.com   https://www.etsy.com/shop/PenelopeTarot
I love Tarot by Penelope. I've read with her many times & she's been very accurate. Her predictions have also come to pass. I would definitely not hesitate to go back to her for another reading.
I'm confused. Theres a Penelope on FB and the Penelope on Etsy associated with the link. I read with both. Are they the same person or two different readers?
Penelope Tarot listed above is not the same as the Tarot by Penelope that used to have an Etsy account but no longer does. The one who was Tarot by Penelope is the same one that is on facebook. Penelope Tarot above is somebody entirely different.

Wait guys. i'm confused LOL
The ORIGINAL Tarot by Penelope that was very popular - she's the facebook account now? She's Psychic and Tarot Card Readings by Penelope on Facebook/NO etsy?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #331 on: September 08, 2020, 12:41:33 AM »
readingsbypenelope@yahoo.com   https://www.etsy.com/shop/PenelopeTarot
I love Tarot by Penelope. I've read with her many times & she's been very accurate. Her predictions have also come to pass. I would definitely not hesitate to go back to her for another reading.
I'm confused. Theres a Penelope on FB and the Penelope on Etsy associated with the link. I read with both. Are they the same person or two different readers?
Penelope Tarot listed above is not the same as the Tarot by Penelope that used to have an Etsy account but no longer does. The one who was Tarot by Penelope is the same one that is on facebook. Penelope Tarot above is somebody entirely different.

Wait guys. i'm confused LOL
The ORIGINAL Tarot by Penelope that was very popular - she's the facebook account now? She's Psychic and Tarot Card Readings by Penelope on Facebook/NO etsy?
Yes the original tarot by Penelope is the fb one now

Thank you xx <3

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #332 on: September 08, 2020, 01:34:31 AM »
Anyone else get a reading by the one on Facebook. Let me know how it goes or went!

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #333 on: September 10, 2020, 01:12:03 AM »
Looking for more opinions on Oracle Indigo from Etsy. She gave me a very general, very negative reading. Not really any specific details to my case... also very open ended. I've received negative readings before but this one in particular has got me a bit disheveled?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 01:47:37 AM by sugarsky »

Offline lala36

« Reply #334 on: September 10, 2020, 05:09:30 PM »
Looking for more opinions on Oracle Indigo from Etsy. She gave me a very general, very negative reading. Not really any specific details to my case... also very open ended. I've received negative readings before but this one in particular has got me a bit disheveled?
I've read with her myself & found the reading to be very bland. I wouldn't go back myself personally

I wasn't overly impressed myself, it's this but could be that and change was basically what I got

Offline Anon

« Reply #335 on: September 14, 2020, 10:57:14 AM »
ALL of them were wrong on a simple question I asked on career...save your cash people!!

Offline Mich123

« Reply #336 on: September 14, 2020, 06:38:50 PM »
I’ve just read with oracle indigo too, negative reading which is fine if that’s what it is but no real reasoning why, just a bit bland and wish washy.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #337 on: September 14, 2020, 07:04:57 PM »
like i've probably said before Ive read with her a few times now. she has been negative all times and she was not accurate now after years. yes, at that time it seemed accurate but years later things turned out for the better which she said wouldn't. so maybe she isn't a long term reader like many. my problem with her is also that she makes her prediction and then tries to put a positive spin to it, which confuses the reading a bit. I prefer readers making a prediction and then sticking to it.

Offline lala36

« Reply #338 on: September 14, 2020, 07:45:28 PM »
like i've probably said before Ive read with her a few times now. she has been negative all times and she was not accurate now after years. yes, at that time it seemed accurate but years later things turned out for the better which she said wouldn't. so maybe she isn't a long term reader like many. my problem with her is also that she makes her prediction and then tries to put a positive spin to it, which confuses the reading a bit. I prefer readers making a prediction and then sticking to it.

Agreed with the positive spin! Mine was well it's a no but could change like which is it? I read somewhere (on here maybe?) That she offers a refund 4 no negative review I don't like that it's obviously why there's no bad reviews on her shop, I don't really get the hype with her

Offline Mich123

« Reply #339 on: September 14, 2020, 09:17:49 PM »
Yeah she said the same to me, it’s a no but could change....

Offline bonba

« Reply #340 on: September 16, 2020, 04:55:37 PM »

all her readings are negative but the thing is that she did not say anything specific enough that shows she connected with me abd also it was confusing cause she changed her words . I wouldnt count on her reading . I feel it is just present or very short term reading maybe .

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #341 on: September 16, 2020, 09:23:54 PM »
She gave me a positive reading

Offline wishes215

« Reply #342 on: September 17, 2020, 05:40:35 PM »
definitely short term Imo.

Offline Anon

« Reply #343 on: September 17, 2020, 05:56:56 PM »
As with most Etsy readers, tried her Last Year, nothing came true.
I found, from asking a general test q with those on Etsy: simple yes or no, most were unable to answer with accuracy. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 05:59:43 PM by Anon »

Offline calista

Re: Etsy Readers - PsychicSpirit
« Reply #344 on: December 24, 2020, 12:49:48 AM »
Anyone read with PsychicSpirit on Etsy? The reading I got was really depressing so I am wondering if anyone has had anything manifest from this reader before.