Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 186249 times)

Offline court1130

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #315 on: August 07, 2020, 10:49:10 AM »
Had a reading with her the other night and I was very impressed. I purchased the emergency reading and was able to connect with her later that day. The way she read the cards detailed the breakdown of the relationship, present feelings and future intentions. It truly felt like she was a fly on the wall throughout my 9 year relationship with poi and even touched on things he had said to me previously. This woman is very gifted and an excellent tarot card reader. 😊

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #316 on: August 24, 2020, 05:38:54 PM »
hey yall- was going through some etsy readings I got and I wanted to see if anyone had read with these readers before, and what their experiences were.

TheMysticSalon aka Selene- interesting experience, she predicted a relationship for me with a man with dark curly hair/water sign placements. gave a lot of detail and specifics. she said they might be an actor.. which is funny because I definitely would not. nothing against actors... just not my style lol. no timeline on predictions.

Soul Coast- fascinating and seems legit. has good reviews. gave a lot of emotional background info of relationship dynamics etc. she saw my next partner as someone working in law which... again, seems unlikely but you never know. predictions too far out to say. but did say they were coming in soon or ive already met them (don't think so) and that we'd meet in a restaurant or party situation... which is highly unlikely considering the pandemic and that I live in NYC, we've been pretty much consistently shut down since march. seems unlikely that that type of encounter would occur now/in a few weeks... at least not for a very long while.

InuititveReads aka Clock silberstein- detailed but mostly just gave emotional background info. seems accurate in some ways but also very very vague, probably could apply to anyone. unsure about this reader.

Psychic Devyn-- not gonna lie, seems fake. she was super cheap so It was kindof like, why not. wrote me like two to three sentences for the reading. predicted my next boyfriend would have dark features and also gave me two initials. said they'd work in social work, which kindof makes sense since thats similar to my field.

Psychic Derrek- also seems fake as hell lol. said my next boyfriend would have 4 tattoos exactly and dark brown hair and blue eyes. his timeframe was by November 2020. really no way of checking this one.

I also read with a reader who is a clairvoyant/medium called Isparkbywillow- she sent me a really long audio file and gave me direct messages from spirit. she definitely puts a lot of effort into her work and seems to care a lot- a little vague, but I liked her overall. predictions pending because they're very far out.

the last is a woman who does tarot video readings, her shop is called IntotheCards and her name is Sarah-- she put in SO much effort into this reading and honestly was super super nice and gave so much detail its hard to even explain. my reading was pretty cheap- like $20 and I got an hour long video. she uses a lot of different decks and methods for the reading. unclear how accurate it is, but her predictions are still pending. unsure how experienced she is, she seems kindof new to the tarot world in my opinion but talented nonetheless. we shall see. definitely very curious about her. I would also recommend her to others as her readings are cheap and give sooooo much information. predictions pending

if anyone has experience with these readers let me know, im really curious.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #317 on: August 24, 2020, 05:52:01 PM »
I had a reading from SoulCoast & PsychicDevyn a while ago, they were very generic, it's like everyone can pull the reading out from some weekly zodiac forecast somewhere! And of course, none of their predictions came true (I bought like a month prediction reading something like that). I wasn't impressed with both & thank goodness, it was only less than $10 each!  ::)

hey yall- was going through some etsy readings I got and I wanted to see if anyone had read with these readers before, and what their experiences were.

TheMysticSalon aka Selene- interesting experience, she predicted a relationship for me with a man with dark curly hair/water sign placements. gave a lot of detail and specifics. she said they might be an actor.. which is funny because I definitely would not. nothing against actors... just not my style lol. no timeline on predictions.

Soul Coast- fascinating and seems legit. has good reviews. gave a lot of emotional background info of relationship dynamics etc. she saw my next partner as someone working in law which... again, seems unlikely but you never know. predictions too far out to say. but did say they were coming in soon or ive already met them (don't think so) and that we'd meet in a restaurant or party situation... which is highly unlikely considering the pandemic and that I live in NYC, we've been pretty much consistently shut down since march. seems unlikely that that type of encounter would occur now/in a few weeks... at least not for a very long while.

InuititveReads aka Clock silberstein- detailed but mostly just gave emotional background info. seems accurate in some ways but also very very vague, probably could apply to anyone. unsure about this reader.

Psychic Devyn-- not gonna lie, seems fake. she was super cheap so It was kindof like, why not. wrote me like two to three sentences for the reading. predicted my next boyfriend would have dark features and also gave me two initials. said they'd work in social work, which kindof makes sense since thats similar to my field.

Psychic Derrek- also seems fake as hell lol. said my next boyfriend would have 4 tattoos exactly and dark brown hair and blue eyes. his timeframe was by November 2020. really no way of checking this one.

I also read with a reader who is a clairvoyant/medium called Isparkbywillow- she sent me a really long audio file and gave me direct messages from spirit. she definitely puts a lot of effort into her work and seems to care a lot- a little vague, but I liked her overall. predictions pending because they're very far out.

the last is a woman who does tarot video readings, her shop is called IntotheCards and her name is Sarah-- she put in SO much effort into this reading and honestly was super super nice and gave so much detail its hard to even explain. my reading was pretty cheap- like $20 and I got an hour long video. she uses a lot of different decks and methods for the reading. unclear how accurate it is, but her predictions are still pending. unsure how experienced she is, she seems kindof new to the tarot world in my opinion but talented nonetheless. we shall see. definitely very curious about her. I would also recommend her to others as her readings are cheap and give sooooo much information. predictions pending

if anyone has experience with these readers let me know, im really curious.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 05:53:34 PM by QueensLadyinNYC »

Offline Anon

« Reply #318 on: August 24, 2020, 09:03:35 PM »
Woah Daughter of Cups: from Actor to Lawyer - couldn't be more different!

Offline bonba

« Reply #319 on: August 29, 2020, 11:15:01 PM »
I had reading with Oracle  indigo . I didnt really get a convincing answer . she is lke it could be this or that no certainty . Im not sure where the good reviews come from . I didnt get anything pur of my reading and I feel make sense . she also conflicted herself .

Offline lala36

« Reply #320 on: August 31, 2020, 10:41:22 AM »
I got a reading from Oracle Indigo and i'm not so sure, it's this but could change...

Offline court1130

« Reply #321 on: September 05, 2020, 04:59:04 PM »
readingsbypenelope@yahoo.com   https://www.etsy.com/shop/PenelopeTarot
I love Tarot by Penelope. I've read with her many times & she's been very accurate. Her predictions have also come to pass. I would definitely not hesitate to go back to her for another reading.
I'm confused. Theres a Penelope on FB and the Penelope on Etsy associated with the link. I read with both. Are they the same person or two different readers?

Offline court1130

« Reply #322 on: September 05, 2020, 05:19:46 PM »
readingsbypenelope@yahoo.com   https://www.etsy.com/shop/PenelopeTarot
I love Tarot by Penelope. I've read with her many times & she's been very accurate. Her predictions have also come to pass. I would definitely not hesitate to go back to her for another reading.
I'm confused. Theres a Penelope on FB and the Penelope on Etsy associated with the link. I read with both. Are they the same person or two different readers?
Penelope Tarot listed above is not the same as the Tarot by Penelope that used to have an Etsy account but no longer does. The one who was Tarot by Penelope is the same one that is on facebook. Penelope Tarot above is somebody entirely different.

OK. Well, I read with: https://m.facebook.com/ReadingsByPenelope/
AND
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PenelopeTarot

Both were actually pretty great and the Etsy one really nailed everything. I talked to FB Penelope over the phone and she was able to pick up everything just from our names, DOB, and a picture of us.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 05:22:10 PM by court1130 »

Offline Anon

« Reply #323 on: September 05, 2020, 06:03:19 PM »
Tried LOADS on there, inc. those mentioned on here, a bit like Fiverr, largely Fakes. NOTHING CAME TRUE. Literally.  :'( Some charge a ridiculous amount for ONE QUESTION READ, e.g: LivPsychic - it was a jumble of nothingness. - Oh, and she has glowing reviews. She asked for Full names...presumably to look me up. FFS, money down the drain.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 06:04:54 PM by Anon »

Offline court1130

« Reply #324 on: September 05, 2020, 10:12:29 PM »
Tried LOADS on there, inc. those mentioned on here, a bit like Fiverr, largely Fakes. NOTHING CAME TRUE. Literally.  :'( Some charge a ridiculous amount for ONE QUESTION READ, e.g: LivPsychic - it was a jumble of nothingness. - Oh, and she has glowing reviews. She asked for Full names...presumably to look me up. FFS, money down the drain.

I've tried a few, as well, and the best for me were Heather Bee (Bee.23 from this forum) and Penelopetarot. Bee just sent my reading last night and she was incredible.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 10:20:59 PM by court1130 »

Offline court1130

« Reply #325 on: September 06, 2020, 04:18:32 PM »
Do you have a preference of one over the other?

I'd say both were good and you can't really go wrong with either, but PenelopeTarot seemed to hit on more specifics for me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #326 on: September 06, 2020, 09:27:58 PM »

I've tried a few, as well, and the best for me were Heather Bee (Bee.23 from this forum) and Penelopetarot. Bee just sent my reading last night and she was incredible.

So Heather was great on present and past since you just got the reading?

Offline court1130

« Reply #327 on: September 06, 2020, 10:41:09 PM »
So Heather was great on present and past since you just got the reading?

Yes, she was excellent. She was able to accurately pick up on the length of time myself and POI dated as well as the length of his current relationship. Much of what she picked up has happened or is currently happening and her timeframes also align with all readers in terms of when he will split with current GF. She described the progression of our relationship as well as some helpful advice to facilitate the outcome. She arrived at this information all on her own with just myself and POI's name and DOB and the GF''s name only. She's very detailed and the things she picked up truly blew my mind; I highly, highly recommend her. She goes by MysticEnergyReadings on Etsy, but I think her readings are currently sold out right now.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 10:44:41 PM by court1130 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #328 on: September 06, 2020, 11:58:38 PM »
Ok thanks was just checking since you said you just got her reading.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #329 on: September 07, 2020, 01:34:11 PM »
Has anyone read with The Thinking Palace?