Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 186104 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #285 on: May 14, 2020, 07:41:14 AM »
Indigo Oracle is decent with short term predictions.

Offline baobei

« Reply #286 on: May 14, 2020, 08:32:22 AM »
PsychicDino also just emailed me his prediction and it's the same. He won't come back. 3 Etsy readers in a row. I'm feeling down and trying to be OK

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #287 on: May 14, 2020, 09:10:08 AM »
PsychicDino also just emailed me his prediction and it's the same. He won't come back. 3 Etsy readers in a row. I'm feeling down and trying to be OK

Really??I'm a hit surprised because I know for the most part that he used to give mostly positive outcomes. In my case when I tried him around 3 years ago, he said he would break up with his then gf and come back to me in August. He did break up with this then gf temporarily but he did not came back to me ever. But perhaps it can go the opposite way too so don't lose your hope, perhaps he and others just wanted to keep things realistic.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #288 on: May 14, 2020, 02:48:53 PM »
Amanda Bury was wrong for me! Completely wrong!

Offline baobei

« Reply #289 on: May 14, 2020, 03:09:51 PM »

In an odd way. I'm so glad to see this LOL. I hope she and the other 2 readers are wrong. Perhaps it's my pride and ego that I want Yona and Yaya to be right. That he will come back to me asking for reconciliation and that I will be in a state of mind to reject him and not want him anymore. Lol. Maybe it's the way the Etsy readers said it. Like he's done with you, your paths are done. Makes it hard to swallow so I'm just feeling down.

Offline baobei

« Reply #290 on: May 14, 2020, 03:12:42 PM »

Fairy dust. Can you share what was so wrong that Amanda Bury said to you?

Offline baobei

« Reply #291 on: May 14, 2020, 03:13:53 PM »

Really??I'm a hit surprised because I know for the most part that he used to give mostly positive outcomes. In my case when I tried him around 3 years ago, he said he would break up with his then gf and come back to me in August. He did break up with this then gf temporarily but he did not came back to me ever. But perhaps it can go the opposite way too so don't lose your hope, perhaps he and others just wanted to keep things realistic.

Thanks Ninacy. I'm just feeling down cos it's 3 readers in a row. If they're right it's OK I will try to accept it, I wouldn't want any fairytale readers either

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #292 on: May 14, 2020, 03:25:40 PM »
Yes!! She said that my POI would be breaking up with the person he left me for and that in April/May he would contact me and confess all of his feelings and apologize and tell me he realizes he made a mistake and that we would be able to have a great reconciliation and potential if I chose to listen to what he said. NOPE. DIDNT HAPPEN

Basically same as all the readers said. They've all been wrong. Nothing in april and nothing in May (everything got pushed to may for contact). Not anything. If by chance these next 15 days some miraculous contact happens, I will update. But all have been wrong. I have been dreaming of h9m apologizong to me lately so maybe they picked up on that? But Amanda read for me in January. Sooooo.

I will say on etsy, the only ones so far to get it sort of right were spiritroombydawn (but another user and i compared notes and she uses a script) and blindtruthtarot. I can vouch for ashton cause she is a friend of a friend and does side readings for me. Shes brutal but only those two nailed it. And one lady, angels present said him and i would meet again
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 03:29:38 PM by Fairydust123 »

Offline baobei

« Reply #293 on: May 14, 2020, 03:28:51 PM »
Yes!! She said that my POI would be breaking up with the person he left me for and that in April/May he would contact me and confess all of his feelings and apologize and tell me he realizes he made a mistake and that we would be able to have a great reconciliation and potential if I chose to listen to what he said. NOPE. DIDNT HAPPEN

Basically same as all the readers said. They've all been wrong. Nothing in april and nothing in May (everything got pushed to may for contact). Not anything. If by chance these next 15 days some miraculous contact happens, I will update. But all have been wrong. I have been dreaming of h9m apologizong to me lately so maybe they picked up on that? But Amanda read for me in January. Sooooo.

Fairy dust. Ah well. So there's still a chance for you maybe it's just the timing that was wrong. Actually I don't know what's worse. To be told he will be back and fed the hope but he doesn't or to be told now he won't ever be back and he's moved on

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #294 on: May 14, 2020, 03:34:52 PM »
Honestly, they both suck!!

I am trying to work on my abilities because i shut them off for a very long time. Maybe my own abilities can help me if I reopen them. Idk. I wouldnt listen to anything these psychics say anymore. I feel like the true very gifyed psychics don't want to use their platform constantly for money. I know for me before i shut my gift down, it was so overwhelming and still i have a hard time. Also, i updated last post if u have questions.

My moms friend is also psychic. She for years told me there was baby beings around us and they were going to come down but couldnt right now. Then she described the girl he left me for and said it wont last with her the baby beings want yall. Said there was two of them. Well she has two kids. Sooo interpertation was off i guess

Offline laoch

« Reply #295 on: May 15, 2020, 02:11:41 AM »
Anyone try psychic spirit?

Offline Mseventeenam

« Reply #296 on: June 08, 2020, 12:16:53 AM »
Had a reading with Dino on etsy and he said my poi wont be back. I dislike how he asks when the separation was and who ended things. I also tried tarot by maisy and she said no to a reconciling as the one tarot card reading said my poi was manipulative and the person doing the reconciling Is doing so in vain.

Offline Anon

« Reply #297 on: June 08, 2020, 02:24:46 PM »
Tried several on there. Inc. those mentioned on this thread. Not a great bunch so waste of money. :(

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #298 on: June 08, 2020, 04:32:38 PM »
Tried several on there. Inc. those mentioned on this thread. Not a great bunch so waste of money. :(

No real luck for me...etsy is good for vintage jewelry however but not readers..

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #299 on: June 08, 2020, 05:56:53 PM »
Etsy is the only site for me where the readers have been correct. EXCEPT AMANDA BURY