Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 186138 times)

Offline laoch

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #270 on: April 16, 2020, 02:57:05 PM »
Has anyone tried the thinking palace on Etsy, and if so, are they accurate in their predictions?

Offline Cancersun22

« Reply #271 on: April 16, 2020, 10:58:29 PM »
Hey everyone, so I just want everyone to know that LovePsychicHealer is a scammer, she scammed me before on a twinflame cutting negative cords type of thing... She's on Etsy, STAY AWAY FROM THIS LADY!!
During that time (back in august 2019 I saw spirits and felt very SCARY spirits, my boyfriened felt it too!!
How I know she's fake? Well I randomly thought about her since I came across a video about twinflames, looked her IP adress and saw that she lives in NY and not California...

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #272 on: April 17, 2020, 04:34:54 PM »
Hey everyone, so I just want everyone to know that LovePsychicHealer is a scammer, she scammed me before on a twinflame cutting negative cords type of thing... She's on Etsy, STAY AWAY FROM THIS LADY!!
During that time (back in august 2019 I saw spirits and felt very SCARY spirits, my boyfriened felt it too!!
How I know she's fake? Well I randomly thought about her since I came across a video about twinflames, looked her IP adress and saw that she lives in NY and not California...

Good for you to realize she is a scammer. Her profile screams "I'm a scammer" from a mile and there are so many indicators she is beyond the ones you mentioned. First of all, she claims to reunite lost love and all the typical promises that scam psychics claim. Secondly, while she has 5-star reviews, most have not actually described their experience with her and how predictions come to pass, they just left a mere 5-star review. 

I bet she feeds people with fairytales and they keep coming back, so sad.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #273 on: April 22, 2020, 05:45:17 AM »
I’m an Etsy reader 🙋🏽‍♀️❤️

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #274 on: May 06, 2020, 01:41:48 PM »

Bee - I'm not sure if it's allowed but since you've done some free readings for members I'd assume it's OK...What's your shop? I loved your reading so I'd be happy to vouch for you!! i'm sure others feel the same way. Plus, your positive energy is what we need :)

Offline bonba

« Reply #275 on: May 08, 2020, 12:22:27 AM »
stay away from these crooks . they were all fake . non sense   readers. Money hungers and crafters .

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #276 on: May 08, 2020, 01:34:20 PM »
I tried a few of the recommend Etsy readers and the readings I got were a waste of money. They were vague readings and some readings we’re just advice. Fortunately I only tried a few readers and got refunds because the readings didn’t resonate.

I found better readers on Fiverr and with better accuracy.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #277 on: May 08, 2020, 02:03:28 PM »
I tried a few of the recommend Etsy readers and the readings I got were a waste of money. They were vague readings and some readings we’re just advice. Fortunately I only tried a few readers and got refunds because the readings didn’t resonate.

I found better readers on Fiverr and with better accuracy.
Who do you recommend on Fiverr?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #278 on: May 11, 2020, 04:33:57 AM »

Bee - I'm not sure if it's allowed but since you've done some free readings for members I'd assume it's OK...What's your shop? I loved your reading so I'd be happy to vouch for you!! i'm sure others feel the same way. Plus, your positive energy is what we need :)

Aww thank you so much!!! I will PM you my professional site

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #279 on: May 11, 2020, 02:47:15 PM »
Pm me too bee!
Im looking to get another read soon and i have a friend that is interested in getting one from you too

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #280 on: May 11, 2020, 02:57:54 PM »

Aww thank you so much!!! I will PM you my professional site

Yes could you pm me as well. I'd love to get one.

Offline baobei

« Reply #281 on: May 12, 2020, 08:50:53 AM »

Can you PM me too

Offline baobei

« Reply #282 on: May 14, 2020, 05:01:01 AM »
I juts contacted Amanda Bury and TheFoolsJourneyTarot for a will my ex be back reading. Both of them said the card mentioned it looks like he won't be back at all. Feels sad but this is the first time any reading blatantly tells me he's not coming back whereas almost all the readers I have read with on CP said he will be back and will try to reach out to me either in July but I will be in control of my emotions.

I have also read with Yona and Yaya Maria and both of them said he will be back in year end but oddly they said the ball will be in my court as in I may not want him back by then. So either these 2 Etsy readers are wrong or Yona and all the rests are wrong.

Offline snowbell

« Reply #283 on: May 14, 2020, 05:14:01 AM »
TheFoolsJourneyTarot was completely off for me. She wasn't even able to pick up the past stuff for me. It was a totally disappointing reading for me.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 06:10:59 AM by snowbell »

Offline Anon

« Reply #284 on: May 14, 2020, 06:08:42 AM »
Most, apart from Bee, on Etsy are a pretty bad bunch of readers. Reminds me of Fiverr. Nothing came true for me on there. One spooked me out when she was almost screaming with hatred in her reading (I had not a good vibe from this nutjob) when she took failed to deliver my reading 3 months after payment, using emotional blackmail to not refund my money, and said that she is waiting for govt grant so that she can "buy stuff on Etsy/Amazon."  If you dare to leave a bad review, they'll also hound you. Makes me shudder.