Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 186187 times)

pfizer

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #255 on: February 14, 2020, 03:19:11 AM »

TheWitchyHippieShop...i got her email, unfortunately she is quite wrong, guess not connected with me.
[/quote]

Oh I am sorry. I thought she connects to my situation well. The prediction isn't supposed to happen for a bit so I can't comment on that. Have you had any luck with any other readers on etsy?
[/quote]

ahh dont apologize, maybe it's just connection issues.
she didnt get the POI personality right at all; all missed, i couldnt resonate who she was talking about at all...lol
and so i dont care much about her prediction; while the ground was wrong how could she get the future right ?

pfizer

« Reply #256 on: February 14, 2020, 03:22:54 AM »
i tried few readers in Etsy, only magicchestboutique performed better; at least her reading is clear, to the point and gave prediction (not happening soon)
all other were very confusing
i tried:
thewhitchyhipppieshop
untamedtarot
magicchestboutique

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #257 on: February 20, 2020, 04:00:55 AM »
Hey all!! I just wanted to add that blindtruthtarot has read for me multiple times and she has been very very accurate. And she takes the time to read with you. She is amazing! Her name is Ashton!

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #258 on: February 20, 2020, 05:59:37 AM »
Is blind truth on Etsy ? Searched for her and it said no results. What do y’all think of Amanda (one Ruth the crystal ball in front of her )? She wasn’t accurate for me a few years ago on another poi

Offline Anon

« Reply #259 on: February 21, 2020, 07:48:29 PM »
Sorry, BlindTruth was far too generic/advice based and lacked any specifics for me.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #260 on: February 21, 2020, 10:03:47 PM »
Have you done phone readings with her? I swear by ashton!

Offline SweetT

« Reply #261 on: February 24, 2020, 12:20:39 AM »
Is this Amanda Bury(Amanda Studio)?  I read with her quite a few times, and I have to say that she was right about quite a few things that have already happened.  I was wondering if this is the same Amanda or another one.

Amanda read for me 2 weeks ago and she is ALREADY WRONG. My ex is now in a relationship with someones wife and mother he decided to leave me for. Amanda had told me this would not happen and he was gonna apologize to me in april or may and we'd get back together. WRONG.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #262 on: February 24, 2020, 09:00:50 PM »
Yes, amanda bury! She told me ex would reach out to me in april or may apologizing for everything he had done wrong and we could be together but he would not be with the person he cheated with. Well he just got into an official relationship with that person! I will deff update if by somehow he does apologize by april or may and they magically dont last like she said!! Shes been right for you alot?

EDIT: i just read with someone else not on etsy and their outcome was the same as amanda. that he would try and return! I will update if these happen! I have to wait a while to see. The other said end of this year   .

ANOTHER EDIT: while he has not told me he was sorry or wanted to work on things, he did make weird contact yesterday leading to both predictions sort of being correct!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 02:23:53 PM by Fairydust123 »

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #263 on: February 28, 2020, 05:36:29 AM »
On Etsy there a guy named PsychicReading24hours I’ve read with him before and he was right on short term predictions but predicted a past poi and I would have a future like others and now he’s ghosted me for the last time. I’m on the fence about reading with him again due to this. Anyone use him? He’s in the UK 🇬🇧 I believe

Offline laoch

« Reply #264 on: February 28, 2020, 05:56:57 AM »
On Etsy there a guy named PsychicReading24hours I’ve read with him before and he was right on short term predictions but predicted a past poi and I would have a future like others and now he’s ghosted me for the last time. I’m on the fence about reading with him again due to this. Anyone use him? He’s in the UK 🇬🇧 I believe
Can you link his shop?
Thank you!

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #265 on: March 02, 2020, 03:48:22 PM »
It won’t paste it

New castle upon Tyne UK

PsychicReading24hours is his name

Offline laoch

« Reply #266 on: March 02, 2020, 07:24:29 PM »
https://etsy.me/38fIrmE

This guy?

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #267 on: March 04, 2020, 03:59:16 AM »
Yup 👍🏼

said my poi and I would be married and have a child

I’ve reconciled with another ex I have kids with and the poi he said this would happen with ghosted me for the last time. Done with his negativity. Lol he’s so wrong

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #268 on: March 05, 2020, 02:26:01 PM »
Hi guys, sorry for so many posts!! I wanted to add on here the SPIRITROOMBYDAWN actually just had a prediction pass for me!!

Offline Cancersun22

« Reply #269 on: April 15, 2020, 10:45:59 PM »
No not a single one of them, i've probably talked to 20 of them and nothing came true, wasted so much money on the ''top'' psychics but they did not match up.