Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 186112 times)

Offline SweetT

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #240 on: February 08, 2020, 12:12:47 AM »
I’ve lost my faith in irishfamily psychics on etsy. I wrote her about how many reviews say the predictions don’t come to pass and I had a pending reading and she refunded all my money. Seems like a move to save face . Either way, I won’t use them again and/or recommend.

I tried IrishFamily once and it was totally negative and wrong. The exact opposite happened the next month which I was happy for. So I never even tried again with IrishFamily.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #241 on: February 10, 2020, 12:32:22 AM »
EirOasis is significantly much more expensive than the others .

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #242 on: February 10, 2020, 07:07:05 PM »
I had a bad experience with it’s an etsy reader named ThepsychicLady- just thought I’d give a heads up. Ordered an “immediate Reading” which was supposed to be done within 30 mins to 2 hours . The seller did not deliver anything and never reached out. Then changed it to showing sold out in the item and wouldn’t respond to PM. Tried to contact etsy support and their emails are undeliverable and the chat support agent hung up. Now I’m out money and no reading .

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #243 on: February 10, 2020, 08:09:27 PM »
I have read with her multiple times and have had no issues. When she wasn’t timely or I had a question regarding my reading I messaged her and she has gotten back to me. Once because she was unable to fill a reading because something last minute came up she automatically refunded me. 
How long after the 2hrs did you message her and how much time did you give her to respond?

Offline Anon

« Reply #244 on: February 10, 2020, 10:20:37 PM »
I caught a copy and paste job on there. Luckily, i opened a dispute and got a refund!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #245 on: February 10, 2020, 11:42:30 PM »
I have read with her multiple times and have had no issues. When she wasn’t timely or I had a question regarding my reading I messaged her and she has gotten back to me. Once because she was unable to fill a reading because something last minute came up she automatically refunded me. 
How long after the 2hrs did you message her and how much time did you give her to respond?

What? The time the reader was to respond was based on the terms that the reader set and (the reader) failed to comply. The reader is at fault, if it was anytime after the 30 mins to 2 hour time frame. Please, lets not make the crappy reader the victim. They should have immediately refunded her once the time had expired. We are paying clients and should not have to tolerate readers who clearly have no customer service skills regardless of how fabulous she may have been for others. I don't understand this line of thinking.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #246 on: February 11, 2020, 01:27:20 AM »
I was clearly stating my experience with her when she hasn't fulfilled a order and any other time I have messaged her.  I believe I was asking a question to better understand the situation from shippunk182.

Readers are human just like we are and just like in our lives, things do happen in theirs as well.  My post was never about defending her, again it was about my experience in a similar situation and wanting a better understanding of shippunk182s.

Never said she was Fabulous in my post. 

Offline snowbell

« Reply #247 on: February 12, 2020, 03:12:04 AM »
Does anyone have an update?
Did any predictions come to pass? any reader at least 80% accuracy we should know about?

Jess from TheWitchyHippieShop is very accurate and detailed. AskMara has been usually accurate for me. She purely relies on the cards though and not on psychic abilities. Two recent ones that I have tried that are also good are DiscerningTarot and LunaWishTarot.

I also tried OracleIndigo in the last couple days but she left me somewhat confused.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #248 on: February 12, 2020, 03:46:19 PM »
Thanks for the recommendations for other readers . Her policy did state it’s an immediate reading (hence paying more for this ) and I have her several days (way more time than I should’ve ) and she never Pm me, never requested my info, etc . Etsy never would comply and my bank ended up disputing it and gave me my money back. If a client is following your stated rules and you don’t bother to say you can’t do the order, it’s on the seller , I agree

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #249 on: February 12, 2020, 03:47:59 PM »
My favorite was Tami (Amarillo  psychic ) her predictions usually came true even before the timeframe she predicted but this last one came and went . I wrote her and said just tbh the reading didn’t come true,  :(. She didn’t respond . I just think it’s hit or miss with these etsy ppl

pfizer

« Reply #250 on: February 12, 2020, 04:28:41 PM »
Did any predictions come to pass? any reader at least 80% accuracy we should know about?

Jess from TheWitchyHippieShop is very accurate and detailed. AskMara has been usually accurate for me. She purely relies on the cards though and not on psychic abilities. Two recent ones that I have tried that are also good are DiscerningTarot and LunaWishTarot.

I also tried OracleIndigo in the last couple days but she left me somewhat confused.

thks for recommendations, i just purchased 3 card reading from jess, lets see how it goes!

pfizer

« Reply #251 on: February 14, 2020, 01:05:51 AM »

thks for recommendations, i just purchased 3 card reading from jess, lets see how it goes!

TheWitchyHippieShop...i got her email, unfortunately she is quite wrong, guess not connected with me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #252 on: February 14, 2020, 01:20:33 AM »
My favorite was Tami (Amarillo  psychic ) her predictions usually came true even before the timeframe she predicted but this last one came and went . I wrote her and said just tbh the reading didn’t come true,  :(. She didn’t respond . I just think it’s hit or miss with these etsy ppl
It is especially a hit or miss with Tami, but like more of a miss. I've read with her twice because she was dirt cheap. Wrong both times and she told me she is right on career. Nope.
She sends emails a lot with specials. I won't go back.

Offline snowbell

« Reply #253 on: February 14, 2020, 02:49:52 AM »

[/quote]

TheWitchyHippieShop...i got her email, unfortunately she is quite wrong, guess not connected with me.
[/quote]

Oh I am sorry. I thought she connects to my situation well. The prediction isn't supposed to happen for a bit so I can't comment on that. Have you had any luck with any other readers on etsy?

Offline snowbell

« Reply #254 on: February 14, 2020, 02:51:52 AM »
It is especially a hit or miss with Tami, but like more of a miss. I've read with her twice because she was dirt cheap. Wrong both times and she told me she is right on career. Nope.
She sends emails a lot with specials. I won't go back.

Tami was off for me too. Also, her two readings on the same topic would just not match. Anybody else you had luck with?

anything