Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 186067 times)

Offline laoch

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #225 on: December 15, 2019, 07:19:49 AM »
I have tried many Etsy readers through the years and only 2-3 were at least 80% accurate for me in terms of future predictions.
Who were the psychics you tried as a matter of interest?

pfizer

« Reply #226 on: January 01, 2020, 02:22:04 PM »
Quite a while back, someone on LipstickAlley mentioned UntamedTarot on Etsy.  The readings were $5 or $6 dollars and honestly I thought it would be just for fun.  I mean seriously, how do you get someone's sexual  desires?  I ordered a couple of different ones.  You have to give her basic info, like first name and age, and if you don't already know that they desire you, you have to get that reading first.  I already knew for a fact they did, so I skipped that one. She responded quickly and I had my readings that night, along with photos of the cards. 

I open the first one, prepared for some fun.   She wrote about a couple of things I absolutely know to be true and these things were so specific it couldn't have been a lucky guess.  Then she does another paragraph on something about me and it was also 100% true. It was a Holy S*&^ moment. 

She doesn't do regular readings or give predictions and all that.  You pick one or more of the several readings she has, and she answers that specific question only.

i  just purchased one, it's so cheap and i think the reading is very interesting! i definitely excited about it haaha

Offline Anon

« Reply #227 on: January 01, 2020, 03:34:58 PM »
I've tried several on Etsy - Unfortunately. All were either too generic - lacking any specific detail that can apply to anyone - none of the "predictions" manifests. - Some even took money with no shows of the order (I just don't think it's an ethical place). I chalk it down to experience!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 03:42:57 PM by Anon »

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #228 on: January 08, 2020, 12:05:27 AM »
I am reviewing my purchases and making a list of Etsy scammers I've tried....well, all of them.

AngelWingReadings - failed test question of something already unfolding (which did 100%) and then never replied but did give a refund

DryCraft - failed test question as in she was COMPLETELY wrong and never responded. Did give a refund.

PsychicTattoo - probably one of the worst ones. I bought her *predictions* gig and her predictions were as general as "you will admire your view" lol. And the rest, as general as it was, was completely wrong. I told her about it and she literally could not stop harassing me. Gave me the middle finger emoji, called me names, and just did not know how to stop.

Villanellamagick - lol, she was funny. She sent about 4 paragraphs and still did not answer the test question: it was all "you can do ANYTHING" but I am not seeing the answer to what you asked--likely because the question, in itself, was something that even if she did not know was a test one, could be verified based on my current life.

MissSirus - took about two weeks to send the most generic reading that managed to be wrong.

PsychicShopUK - she's a lil nuts. Just a lil. Will not answer your question. Back then, I had posed a timing question. She said now - 6 years lol. Anytime during this timeline.

These I believe I have not talked about.

pfizer

« Reply #229 on: January 08, 2020, 11:20:53 AM »
Quite a while back, someone on LipstickAlley mentioned UntamedTarot on Etsy.  The readings were $5 or $6 dollars and honestly I thought it would be just for fun.  I mean seriously, how do you get someone's sexual  desires?  I ordered a couple of different ones.  You have to give her basic info, like first name and age, and if you don't already know that they desire you, you have to get that reading first.  I already knew for a fact they did, so I skipped that one. She responded quickly and I had my readings that night, along with photos of the cards. 

I open the first one, prepared for some fun.   She wrote about a couple of things I absolutely know to be true and these things were so specific it couldn't have been a lucky guess.  Then she does another paragraph on something about me and it was also 100% true. It was a Holy S*&^ moment. 

She doesn't do regular readings or give predictions and all that.  You pick one or more of the several readings she has, and she answers that specific question only.

hey lady
how many days she will deliver her reading ??
i purchased one on 1st, no update till today, i thiught she said she delivers in 3 to 5 working days...
how many days you waited?
i did messa8her but no reply either....

thksss ;)

Offline njlady

« Reply #230 on: January 08, 2020, 11:59:09 AM »
The first time I ordered, I had my readings in my inbox about 5 or 6 hours later. The second time, it took a lot longer. A little less than a week I think.  That included a weekend.  I ordered on a Thursday evening. I think.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #231 on: January 08, 2020, 04:36:06 PM »
magicchestboutique <—— she is good

pfizer

« Reply #232 on: January 08, 2020, 06:11:22 PM »
The first time I ordered, I had my readings in my inbox about 5 or 6 hours later. The second time, it took a lot longer. A little less than a week I think.  That included a weekend.  I ordered on a Thursday evening. I think.

thks a lot dear
i email her 2 days ago no reply
so just an hour ago i email again...
im a bit surprised she didnt even relly email
and if she is on holiday she should have it announced at her front page....
anyway, thks  i ll update if i hear from her.

pfizer

« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2020, 12:44:37 AM »

thkss dear
i got her apology and her reading
hummmm, ts interesting, not that i dont like the result, it just didnt seem she was picking up the poi i asked.
i did sent another email to let her know more details see how she explained it

Offline laoch

« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2020, 07:10:50 AM »
Does anyone have an update?
Did any predictions come to pass? any reader at least 80% accuracy we should know about?

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #235 on: February 03, 2020, 06:01:28 PM »
I tried EirOasis on Etsy about a month or so ago. She was spot on about the present, not sure about the outcome though because she didn't give timing.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #236 on: February 05, 2020, 06:14:53 PM »
I’ve lost my faith in irishfamily psychics on etsy. I wrote her about how many reviews say the predictions don’t come to pass and I had a pending reading and she refunded all my money. Seems like a move to save face . Either way, I won’t use them again and/or recommend.

Offline Anon

« Reply #237 on: February 05, 2020, 07:02:59 PM »
Most of the ones (inc. the ones mentioned here) I've tried. Except the Irishfamilypsychics. Not great.

Offline Lys

« Reply #238 on: February 05, 2020, 07:07:32 PM »
For me irish suck ahah. Very wrong all my reading in the past was wrong on Etsy except one but she delete his shop. Its Noor’s

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #239 on: February 05, 2020, 07:14:12 PM »
Another reader deleted her shop right after someone revealed that she was reading line by line from biddy tarot's website. I think the reader sent out mp3 readings so it must have been difficult to catch the copy and paste early I forgot her shop name.

I read with a lot of etsy readers and I can only recommend one, but only for pendulum readings and that's sweet honey. I got pendulum readings with her weekly for months and she was almost 80-90% accurate for yes/no questions

anything