Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 184048 times)

Offline Az78

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2019, 04:00:40 AM »
I agree with Oracle Indigo as being legit, even though she wasn't as accurate  for me the second time as she was in our first reading.
Btw so far I had 2/3 short-term predictions from Tarotista and TheFoulsJourneyTarot.

I also tried the following readers and I didn't like them, even though I don't feel they are frauds:

--AskClarissa Young female psychic from UK. Nice person but her insight on my love life was BS. Like most of these readings, I never made the guy she described as being the one.

--Rosalie (Answers from spirit). I feel she could be a great intuitive life counselor but I wasn't impressed by her precision and ability to give specifics. Her reading was 90% advice and no solid predictions despite my attempts to guide her in a certain direction. "Answers from spirit" were not as specific as I wanted but she did mention something that she made me think she was partially connected.

--Psychic Keri. I think she is legit but she chose to deliver a reading on a rush and it showed. Paid $20 to receive only one line per question. Her insight was realistic but 2/3 predictions have proven to be off in the timeline specified and the third one is pending.

I agree with you regarding TheFoolsJourneyTarot. She predicted that my ex will contact me within two weeks and my ex did reach out two days after the reading. She also has another prediction for reconciliation. I have only read with her once though.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 04:21:58 AM by Az78 »

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2019, 07:27:06 AM »
I gave oracleindigo a try and the reading made sense. I'll update if prediction happens.

I tried her and really thought she was good too. Picked up the situation well. Seemed ethical. We'll see about outcome.

Offline Anon

« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2019, 09:43:57 AM »
Tarotista was too brief/vague for me. Sorry.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2019, 10:04:22 AM »
Has anyone received accurate predictions with this oracle indigo?

Strange. I thought I posted on here but comment seems to have disappeared.

She was very inaccurate for me, I'm just checking my email readings now back from October. She told me that someone had feelings for me who clearly doesn't and I should expect contact. She also said that she sees us holding hands and that's a symbol for reconnection. I also got given really positive cards about my situation - which unfortunately none of which happened.

I agree with others that she seems to kinda change what she says. I had another reading with her like 1,2 days later and looking back she accurately picked up that he had someone around him. Unfortunately, she was wrong again. She told me that this wouldn't last because he misses and still thinks of me.

So the only accurate part was someone being around him... Who he is still seeing. Lol.

Offline nam789

« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2019, 07:07:10 PM »
Here are the ones I've tried via etsy:

Daiila's Divinations - Asked when POI would contact me, still pending

Gemma (PsychicTattoo) - 10 predictions pending but very fairytale

Sarah (LazyMoonTarot) - 5 predictions all pending but also seems fairytale

I'll update if anything comes to pass

Offline nam789

« Reply #200 on: September 06, 2019, 08:48:12 PM »
ByNymph didn't resonate with my situation

Offline sequoia

« Reply #201 on: September 07, 2019, 01:05:37 AM »
I gave oracleindigo a try and the reading made sense. I'll update if prediction happens.
Hello everyone, just approved after a looong wait in the backlog, glad to be here after years of reading the helpful posts, thank you:)
I read with oracleindigo in 2017, I liked her style and her integrity. Past she got some things right and some of the present, but some of the present was wayyy off.

Predictions that passed:
my now ex and I would not stay together, that the ending would be messy but the next person would be a life partner
my business would continue to grow and start breaking even

Predictions that did not pass:
my business would be bought by a specific large competitor
my house would sell, I just decided to rent it out, lol
my ex would not cheat on me  :-[
all timings she mentioned were inaccurate, she said I would meet someone quickly after my split, in a few weeks, it was nearly 19 months later.
Definitely something there but I have not read with her again

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #202 on: September 07, 2019, 01:29:02 AM »
Me too, just approved after couple years of sneaky browsing and couple months waiting. Thanks for this on Oracle Indigo, I read with her before and it was ok. Just requested to read with her again, fingers crossed!

Offline sequoia

« Reply #203 on: September 08, 2019, 12:00:49 AM »
Me too, just approved after couple years of sneaky browsing and couple months waiting. Thanks for this on Oracle Indigo, I read with her before and it was ok. Just requested to read with her again, fingers crossed!
You're welcome. Hope it goes well. Good to know I'm not the only one who had to wait so long to be approved, lol  ;)

Offline starfishh

« Reply #204 on: September 26, 2019, 12:54:31 PM »
My predictions from oracle indigo hasn't come to pass. I ain't sure if this reader is accurate or not but can be off with timeframes.

Offline Heather

« Reply #205 on: September 26, 2019, 09:54:44 PM »
I was on Etsy as a tarot reader for a year and didn’t get even one single inquiry. I finally closed my account.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #206 on: October 07, 2019, 08:35:48 PM »
I wanted to bump this to see if anyone had any updates?

Offline starfishh

« Reply #207 on: October 10, 2019, 05:28:00 PM »
No predictions came true so far...

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2019, 11:34:32 PM »
I think IrishFamilyPsychics are pretty good. I cant say another others predictions have come true.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2019, 02:40:12 AM »
I think IrishFamilyPsychics are pretty good. I cant say another others predictions have come true.

What? God they were awful for me. When I told him the reading was wrong, and although I had not asked, they gave me my money back. Obviously trying to avoid a negative review.

anything