Author Topic: Walter  (Read 12208 times)

Offline Jjj

Re: Walter
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2016, 06:49:02 PM »
He gave me a prediction as well that was far fetched. He even told me that it was but that he saw this happening. Im not betting on this. It would blow my mind if it happens.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2016, 07:00:17 PM »
he told me somthing will happen today as a validation .. what he said that would happen is not at all possible like seriously its not even worth talking about thats how dumb and far fetched it is .. soooooo LOL i will keep you guys updated

Offline Jjj

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2016, 07:04:50 PM »
Lmao well then dont even worry about it

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 05:06:41 PM »
Okay so update time on a few .. Nothing Walter said happened .. He gave me validation that I will have to pull over because of three fire trucks on the street while I drove the day I spoke to him .. Nope, it didn't happen.. Spoke to him 8/16 so I have it about a month .. He also said the second week of September the guy would take me somewhere that requires tickets.. Again we can check and see its 9/14 and no I don't even know when I will see him next 😂 It's okay though .. He said that he would tell me how important I am to him and that hasn't happened either .. He said all that will happen before 9/15
There you guys goo

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2016, 10:51:47 PM »
I read with Walter about a week ago. I asked him my SM broke it off mid July do you see reconciliation? He immediately responded: did you ssy mid July? Because my guides are pointing out the end of July to me. Were you supposed to meet end of July? I was shocked because it was true. We WERE supposed to meet end of July but mid july I canceled on him because things werent moving forward and I wanted him to make up his mind. He then broke it off same day :-( Walter saw contact again by the end of november and also mentioned something to do with television or the news. I cannot wait for this one to pan out because my trusted Dutch psychic told me the creepiest stuff about his gf attacking him (she's mentally ill) how it would be all over the local news etc and her being taken in by police and admitted in a psych ward!! I have major doubts bout that but I did find it striking Walter mentioned news and television. Only reason I call other psychics besides my trusted one is that she does not do timing. She has been correct about 95% for me. Even exactly located 3 different lost cats! Anyways, walter also gave me a validation of his prediction saying the upcoming tuesday I would have a really important meeting that was related to business. I called him on sunday and said I dont have ang meetings tuesday. Well guess what: i ended up getting a txt from an acquaintance asking me if we could discuss business by phone and talked to her on tuesday evening about a new opportunity and she wants me in!!! Will keep you all posted.

Lovefash67

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2016, 11:48:46 PM »
hey cosmogirl do you mind pming your local psychics information or do you read with her face to face?

RedVelvet

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2016, 12:42:05 AM »
That's awesome Walter has been on point with u. When I read with him in the past, he was very vague
And talked in riddles.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2016, 12:32:48 AM »
I read with his today. He seemed really nice and tried to give me a lot of validations. One of them i'm not so sure about, he said Thursday I would have some sort of validation but at the moment I'm not sure I see it happening.

Lovefash67

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2017, 02:43:17 PM »
Walter, Dominique,and leo all said that my ex would come back after our falling out and get back together,it never happened

anything