Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 90278 times)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Re: angelic dream
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2017, 05:58:12 AM »
who is glamgal lol that she was referring to. ive never seen her on the board but then again im new lol.
Glamgal is a contributing member here. A valuable member. However I was only quoting angelic dreams email, she specifically mentioned her In a mass email,  as ethical as I think angelic dream is. That was not so nice of her to do that,

ladya

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2017, 06:10:35 AM »
oh now i see it why she said it i just scrolled back. ye i saw the email too today. i think shes really ethical compared to some of the others thats a big reason i appreciate her cause a lot of the people on keen will just use people in a bad state to take their money which is horrible. but then again thats why we have karma.

Rediska

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2017, 06:43:36 AM »
Faeri moon child board was pretty suspicious and the Emily West board too which someone already mentioned here.

Lovefash67

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2017, 03:25:29 PM »
Her contact prediction of the 5th did not happen but she appeared to have read the current well but I'm not a hundred percent sure

stargazer

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2017, 07:44:53 PM »
Yes, and that's exactly why when a "new" member comes here touting a psychic that got contact or whatnot....then we all see how that particular psychic has a boat load of people in line.  Great advertisement. I know that has been on another thread.  Can't find it.

But really, every few months...it's the same thing here,  people realizing it's all bullshit, dropping off, and then there are new ones, new people to calling,...hoping for the best. Plus I think it's a few, not all, readers posting  drumming up business...keeping the addicts satisfied. Lol.
You're so right.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2017, 01:22:11 AM »

who is glamgal lol that she was referring to. ive never seen her on the board but then again im new lol.
Glamgal is a contributing member here. A valuable member. However I was only quoting angelic dreams email, she specifically mentioned her In a mass email,  as ethical as I think angelic dream is. That was not so nice of her to do that,

I saw that email and was like whaaaa??? I don't think she meant anything bad by it...I dunno how to take it. It was a bit bizarre to call me out in a mass email  ::) :-\

I think it is strange that she can't take her criticism in stride-like so many psychics read the board and don't feel the need to defend every little thing. I mean, we only have two weeks to review a psychic on keen and that usually isn't enough time. This board is our outlet-to express our experience good or bad. Perhaps she fears it will hurt her business. However, honestly, I don't think people have malicious intent like that on this board. I could be wrong.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 01:40:21 AM by glamgal »

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2017, 02:53:22 AM »

I saw that email and was like whaaaa??? I don't think she meant anything bad by it...I dunno how to take it. It was a bit bizarre to call me out in a mass email  ::) :-\

I think it is strange that she can't take her criticism in stride-like so many psychics read the board and don't feel the need to defend every little thing. I mean, we only have two weeks to review a psychic on keen and that usually isn't enough time. This board is our outlet-to express our experience good or bad. Perhaps she fears it will hurt her business. However, honestly, I don't think people have malicious intent like that on this board. I could be wrong.

Yes I agree, I do not think at all that she is malicious or anything, and tries her best.  However, how did she tie you with this board?  Again, it's ok to be real with who you are reading  with.  And please take no offense. Shari g here is really the only way to see "real" feedback.  As we all know that feedback on keen is not really so honest.

I just have seen here time again, even from years ago, readers posing as members, "pretending" that they are like you and I, and all of us...getting readings, and posting bogus results. I just wonder how many keen readers are here. And hey, if you are that's great, see real feedback. But be honest on who you are is all. M

And no, not accusing you glam gal.

Rediska

« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2017, 03:05:49 AM »
She told me the POI in question WILL not contact me but she did get a 5 and felt like it would be from me reaching out to him. I never intended to reach out before or after the call. What makes me depressed is that she is good on timing...then I had mystic raven 11 say he would and she gave me contact numbers so it is a contradiction.

Update: She was correct when she said no contact in December. Props to her for being honest.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2017, 05:09:23 PM »
I read with her for a few minutes yesterday and liked her a lot. Super-good predictions in line with others I trust but she's one of the most positive. It was a voice-call, and she was fast. I will definitely call back.

Rediska

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2017, 02:18:25 AM »
I read with her for a few minutes yesterday and liked her a lot. Super-good predictions in line with others I trust but she's one of the most positive. It was a voice-call, and she was fast. I will definitely call back.

Since she was right during December I may try her again during this month.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2017, 02:45:15 AM »
I spoke to her on Monday and she gave me a 3 and a 9 for contact. I thought that was a little odd to give two different numbers for contact but I heard from him on Thursday, 3 days later at 9. I'll definitely be calling her again! Still waiting for a couple other predictions to come through by the second week of December, we'll see what happens....

Interesting, I got a 1 and a 9 yesterday. I'll update if I get contact tonight at 9! (I'm on Pacific time.)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 02:48:50 AM by Shayalay »

Rediska

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2017, 03:13:09 AM »
Yeah, she seems to nail timing well!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2017, 03:58:07 AM »
I had an odd second reading today though. She had two things coexisting at the same time that I can't imagine would be the case. If it does, and life can be stranger than fiction, I will say so.

ladya

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2017, 04:09:11 AM »
I had an odd second reading today though. She had two things coexisting at the same time that I can't imagine would be the case. If it does, and life can be stranger than fiction, I will say so.

try not to read with her too often. i feel like messages get confusing if you read too much.

Rediska

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2017, 04:39:05 AM »
I tried her not long ago and unfortunately she was not correct :-\. On timing or what would happen on something Pretty big. It was total opposite. Probably just not a connection for me since she seems so great for So many here which is awesome. I hope to find that right reader but Kind of done right now after finding this site and reading so many others stories. Too many have been wrong for me and what now seems generic. Poi is distracted, legal issues, financial issues, stress, mental anguish, guilt, he wants to be with you but has difficulties to work though. unexpected success coming, miracles blah blah blah!

Who did you read with? In general?

anything