Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 90237 times)

ladya

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2017, 02:48:52 AM »
My current prediction is couple months out. I'll update if the outcome is correct this time around.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2017, 04:42:53 AM »
Hi all... Couldn't find the other thread with her e mail re: this board.  So today I was canceling my account with keen, and I see an e mail from her...mentioning "psychic reviews" board specifically giving a shoutout to glamgal... Hmm.  While her e mail was very nice In That no reader is perfect, and not even close. Even admitting that her feedback is from satisfiesd customers, and not that she was totally correct. ( very ethical) But the fact that she mentioned this board.  And glamgal. Makes me suspect. More so that who knows how many readers are really here and maybe posting as callers?  Sharing their so called experiences?..... I would say to all that are really callers...beware.

stargazer

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2017, 04:47:10 AM »
You make a good point Bella.

She was awful for me and I won't be calling her again. But she seems to work for a lot of people.

I too am close to closing my keen account. There are a couple readers I really like but im getting to the point of not caring enough to read with them again.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2017, 05:02:34 AM »
I remember her. Had a flurry of readings with her about 4 years ago. She was dead right about some things, and remarkably wrong on others. She knew a future workplace would have corruption, that I would briefly date a military man, and that an ex had a mental disorder that was a big part of the problem when it came to us. I want to ad that these insights came spontaneously randomly her..information she got randomly out of the blue during sessions. I notice this to be true for most psychics..they CAN be a channel for truth..but then they can be dead wrong as well. They are consistently inconsistent and that is so bitter sweet to me.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2017, 05:03:12 AM »
Thanks, mostly my point is, while she is open and ethical about her being "here" on this board and reading our reviews...who knows how many others are here, posing as true members? 

Plus she gave a specific shout out to Glamgal.

She didn't work for me, but as she said In her email, she doesn't work for everyone, and admits her accuracy is nowhere near even 98% or whatever, she admits that she can be very wrong.
Ethical in my opinion.

Again...who knows how many readers from keen are here, posing as members?  Drumming up business for them or their group? 

However I am with you stargazer, I am done with All this....(fingers crossed) lol.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2017, 05:08:53 AM »
I'm sure there are readers that are on this board and they have a right to be here to see what people are saying about them.  However, Angelic Dream could have easily chimed in on this thread as a fakr or any other thread and given a false fairy tale to make herself or others look good.   But she's an ethical reader and decent person.  I think we have a pretty good idea who is ethical.  No one is going to be perfect.  Serenity, Cookie and Keisha were all horrible for me.   Not one thing they said was true, but how many others have they gotten right?  I have a different user name on her than I do on Keen so even if someone does read what I say here they most likely won't put 2 and 2 together if I call. 

Just my.thoughts.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2017, 05:13:06 AM »
As I said....while she didn't work for me, I find her ethical.

Not bashing her at all. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2017, 05:16:39 AM »
As I said....while she didn't work for me, I find her ethical.

Not bashing her at all.

I know. :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2017, 05:27:36 AM »
The thing about readers posting as clients came up before. I think we caught emily west doing it. I have my suspicions about a few others, but at the end of the day you cant really say. Its good to be reminded that this board isn't private and anyone can google it and post on it tho.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2017, 05:36:49 AM »
The thing about readers posting as clients came up before. I think we caught emily west doing it. I have my suspicions about a few others, but at the end of the day you cant really say. Its good to be reminded that this board isn't private and anyone can google it and post on it tho.

True! And Emily West was so wrong last year for me.  And very expensive!

ladya

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2017, 05:44:10 AM »
emily west was bogus for me too. like i said for angelic dream before i think shes good but she has been completely off for me some reads and i felt not at all connected but other times she was so spot on. so its been like 80 percent for me but some people shes been completely off. everyone should find someone they connect with and stick to them and not jump around.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2017, 05:48:31 AM »
Yes, and that's exactly why when a "new" member comes here touting a psychic that got contact or whatnot....then we all see how that particular psychic has a boat load of people in line.  Great advertisement. I know that has been on another thread.  Can't find it.

But really, every few months...it's the same thing here,  people realizing it's all bullshit, dropping off, and then there are new ones, new people to calling,...hoping for the best. Plus I think it's a few, not all, readers posting  drumming up business...keeping the addicts satisfied. Lol.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2017, 05:51:53 AM »

100% correct...always good to keep that in mind while reading here.

ladya

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2017, 05:52:21 AM »
who is glamgal lol that she was referring to. ive never seen her on the board but then again im new lol.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2017, 05:54:15 AM »
Yes, and that's exactly why when a "new" member comes here touting a psychic that got contact or whatnot....then we all see how that particular psychic has a boat load of people in line.  Great advertisement. I know that has been on another thread.  Can't find it.

But really, every few months...it's the same thing here,  people realizing it's all bullshit, dropping off, and then there are new ones, new people to calling,...hoping for the best. Plus I think it's a few, not all, readers posting  drumming up business...keeping the addicts satisfied. Lol.

Yeah you're probably correct because there have been times I've called someone that raved about a reader and they ended up being horrible!!!  I agree with Ladya that stick with who you connect with.