Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 89108 times)

stargazer

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2016, 09:37:32 PM »
Yep just saw that!

Rediska

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2016, 09:44:08 PM »
Saw it too! Careful what you guys share she reads these boards!

Rediska

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 10:51:09 PM »
Yes. She was negative and completely wrong. 
has anyone had a reading with angelic dream?

Same here minus the reading. It wasn't pretty bleak and depressing. This was a while ago so I'll post if she was right or wrong.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2016, 11:06:07 AM »
Angelic Dreams sent this out today. She reads the forum.......see the long message below

BTW Hi ANGELIC DREAMS  :-* 8) ;)

I read in the psychics forum THEPSYCHICREVIEWS.COM discussions, opinions and critics regarding myself & other psychics I know.  One person in particular replied to one of my clients posts saying “isn’t it interesting her opinion disagrees with her cards”

I will tell you why I give my opinion, first many clients ask for it, so as I hear their perspective and situation for months or years on end, I am only human,

I still have EGO and I still judge as a human ego would, however, spirit is very forgiving and situations do not come to us by mistake, so my opinion after sitting with a client upset and crying over time, of course my opinion is to get as far away from the situation as you can, unfortunately, that is the EGOS forte, the EGOS ANSWER to everything, it loves to split, divide, separate and judge one another, and it is also most HUMAN BEINGS answer to situations that do not feel good to them at them moment.  Over the years, I have learned much about the holy sprit and its guidance and sometimes it is to leave the situation because the soul contract is complete between two people, lesson has been learned and moving on to new energy is necessary, however, sometimes the situation is NOT COMPLETE and if one chooses to move on before the lesson is complete, we only attract the same situation in a different form thus repeating what we went thru over and over again.   The answer is always FORGIVENESS (from the heart, not egoic forgiveness, which says we are the better person to forgive them) THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS FORGIVENESS whether we stay or leave the situation, if forgiven correctly, we will not have to experience that lesson again with another person and in a different form. 
I hope this helped understanding why a psychics opinions can differ from spirit guidance given and that is why I LOVE MY CARDS. I can blame my cards, and they are very accurate!  BE BLESSED.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2016, 11:14:52 AM »
Yah that's awesome. What she wrote.  I had a reader talk about this too but on the other way,  meaning that readers are human and therefore human bias always is present to some degree., based on their personal experiences and even their emotions that day.. Some psychics can't work or will not if they aren't "clear" enough but just like us,  sometimes they are paycheck to paycheck and really need the money so work even when they know they aren't at 100.

Rediska

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2016, 04:24:31 AM »
She told me the POI in question WILL not contact me but she did get a 5 and felt like it would be from me reaching out to him. I never intended to reach out before or after the call. What makes me depressed is that she is good on timing...then I had mystic raven 11 say he would and she gave me contact numbers so it is a contradiction.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 03:04:56 AM by Rediska »

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2016, 11:44:44 PM »
I also read with her very recently regarding an old friend who recently came back into the picture and I hadn't heard from in a few weeks. When I asked her, she saw a three for communication and said I feel in three months, this person will reach out to you. She also said that my friend didn't want to have me in their life right now.  I hung up and I was so sad and disappointment as  I thought i had done something wrong. Well the person reached out to me yesterday and we are now planning a fun trip with a group of friends. So unfortunately she was totally off for me. :-[

Rediska

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2016, 01:09:55 AM »
Way off !

What happened?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2016, 04:44:24 PM »
She was way off for me as well.  Very nice person, however, was extremely positive at the beginning of the reading, and when i corrected her on something, changed her story.  Like 180. I then asked if her original prediction of contact and seeing each other still stood, and she said of course.  Nada. This was two months ago. Unless of course it's years she was talking about. Lol. If you want specifics, pm me.

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2016, 04:58:25 PM »
Hi Bella! She was super negative with my reading. I wasn't Even calling about a love interest. I was calling about a girlfriend of mine. We had a fallout earlier this year and we recently decided to make amends and get back in touch. I was upset after my reading with her that I requested a refund from keen. I'm just so happy she was wrong as me and my friend reconciled and we are now planning a girls trip with other friends.

Ps. Angelic dream even asked me if this person and I were just friends and I was like yup nothing romantic there lol.. smh.. I wish she would have told me there was no connection as clearly there wasn't. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2016, 03:16:57 PM »
I tried her last night, caught her on chat...I thought she was very good and realistic....picked up on things I didn't tell her, so that's always a good sign.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2016, 04:49:35 PM »
Good! I really liked my reading with her too, just waiting to see how the contact number comes into play. Hopefully it's soon, but I'll try not to put too much hope on timing!

LOL yes I hear you...timing can be so tricky and it's not worth it to get all upset if it doesn't happen.....

Rediska

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2016, 06:05:44 PM »
I think the problem with her is that she is obviously big on relationships and a lot of people probably call her for relationship issues. Unfortunately, she generalizes and tends to romantizice things as opposed to staying objective and neutral. My biggest pet peeve in a reader. Lady P was like this for me.

ladya

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2017, 10:47:07 PM »
she has been one of the few readers who has been correct for the past few years now. timing is a hit or miss with her but the outcome is usually almost always on point. everyone has their off days but shes been 85 percent on point with how situations will pan out.

ladya

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2017, 02:19:12 AM »
Well she had a very good outcome for me so we'll see! Ran into my POI today and can't imagine when he will ever decide to make a move, doesn't seem like ever. Who knows.

She's been right about every single one of my love situations. She has off days rarely and there were a few times I felt like I didn't connect with her at all or she was picking up someone else's energy but for the most part she's honestly been the most accurate out of all the readers. Especially with outcomes. She's prob my top advisor. No reader is 100 percent and you can always change your energy of the situation.

anything