Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 90394 times)

moonlight412

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2017, 01:31:50 AM »
All of this makes me feel sooooooooooooo much better! Sorry for being a sadist lol but I am so glad someone said something .. because I have been reading her good reviews and hence talked to her last week (that was my second chat with her after 4 weeks or so).. she said she saw my POI coming forward in 8, and coming together again, she sees good feelings, very attracted to me... then she said lets see what he is feeling and she saw 2 of cups which means he is either married, or living with someone..she kept asking me if he is married?!  and that if it's not me then it's someone else and that's my roadblock!!

I was like WTF!!!! In 8 minutes from us getting together to he is living in with someone else?! I kept telling her he is not married and he is not living with anyone..but she kept saying she sees 2 of cups which means very serious relationship..

I don't know but I actually decided that I won't read with her again. I like Clairvoyant, Intuitive reading.. she must be a very good tarot reader, but I bet at different questions you will get different card which can't tell you the whole picture..

This thing with this guy I can verify that he is not married or living with anyone.. if she would have said he has feelings for someone else, someone from past or any other thing which other readers say I would be willing to believe.. but this was strange!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2017, 01:34:14 AM »
All of this makes me feel sooooooooooooo much better! Sorry for being a sadist lol but I am so glad someone said something .. because I have been reading her good reviews and hence talked to her last week (that was my second chat with her after 4 weeks or so).. she said she saw my POI coming forward in 8, and coming together again, she sees good feelings, very attracted to me... then she said lets see what he is feeling and she saw 2 of cups which means he is either married, or living with someone..she kept asking me if he is married?!  and that if it's not me then it's someone else and that's my roadblock!!

I was like WTF!!!! In 8 minutes from us getting together to he is living in with someone else?! I kept telling her he is not married and he is not living with anyone..but she kept saying she sees 2 of cups which means very serious relationship..

I don't know but I actually decided that I won't read with her again. I like Clairvoyant, Intuitive reading.. she must be a very good tarot reader, but I bet at different questions you will get different card which can't tell you the whole picture..

This thing with this guy I can verify that he is not married or living with anyone.. if she would have said he has feelings for someone else, someone from past or any other thing which other readers say I would be willing to believe.. but this was strange!

I'm not sure my relationship can bounce back after this one.  It really hurt him that I would jump to such conclusions.  I obviously didn't tell him I had a psychic reading and that's where I heard it lol so what else was I to say?  We are currently not talking because of it, and matter fact he now things I'm crazy because I even asked :/  So who knows the status of our relationship :(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2017, 01:36:52 AM »
I adore this lady. She's really a wonderful person. However, in all honesty, nothing has happened as she predicted.  I've been reading with her since October. :( 

moonlight412

« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2017, 01:38:12 AM »

I'm not sure my relationship can bounce back after this one.  It really hurt him that I would jump to such conclusions.  I obviously didn't tell him I had a psychic reading and that's where I heard it lol so what else was I to say?  We are currently not talking because of it, and matter fact he now things I'm crazy because I even asked :/  So who knows the status of our relationship :(

Oh No!!! That's messed up! Ya, I have seen that too with myself.. when a reader told me someone from his past has popped up..I would be so upset that I will become indifferent to him.. poor guy!..which makes no sense because readers are wrong all the time and it's all in my head!!!

Maybe you can just say sorry and that you had a dream or something!! I always blame it on my dreams! I will pray for you though and hopefully things will be back on track soon!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2017, 01:52:11 AM »

Oh No!!! That's messed up! Ya, I have seen that too with myself.. when a reader told me someone from his past has popped up..I would be so upset that I will become indifferent to him.. poor guy!..which makes no sense because readers are wrong all the time and it's all in my head!!!

Maybe you can just say sorry and that you had a dream or something!! I always blame it on my dreams! I will pray for you though and hopefully things will be back on track soon!

Omg, I love the dream thing! I'm gonna use that! LOL

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2017, 03:10:23 AM »
I adore this lady. She's really a wonderful person. However, in all honesty, nothing has happened as she predicted.  I've been reading with her since October. :(

Yeah, I read with her one time only....was super duper positive, gave out a few dates, numbers, (none of which happened btw) said how he was soooo into me....and OMG loved me....then I stupidly talked...she said a few more positive things, then I said more...call ended....got an email from her finishing up the reading...total opposite of what she was spouting before. Saying how he does not want any kind of commitment...  But has strong feelings. Lol.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2017, 01:12:29 PM »

I would just say what someone suggested, that you had a dream and it freaked you out.  Give him time, guys can be real grudge holders.  And def don't read with this lady again, I'm kind of in amazement that she's done this to so many of us.

I'm finding more and more I don't like tarot readers, they project too much crap and too much room for misinterpretation.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2017, 01:15:19 PM »

OY!  that's scary! she did something totally similar to me.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2017, 01:26:11 PM »
Anyone see the email Angelic Dreams sent out yesterday?  she must be reading the forums again lol.  it said, in part:

"psychics read most probable outcome due to current energy of all parties involved.  During a reading, if you get an answer you do not like, which WILL happen if your dealing with an honest reader, know that you & only YOU have the power to shift the outcome; if its divinely meant to be shifted. Some things are written in stone, and can not be changed, yet there is FREE-WILL and no one can vibrate for you."

So this basically means, predictions are meaningless and can change day to day, minute to minute?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2017, 04:40:29 PM »
OMG, these bullshit readers. Jeez...........
Free will by butt. How about you having free will to claim you're psychic when you aren't and can't interpret worth a damn. JEEZ.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2017, 04:54:12 PM »
OMG, these bullshit readers. Jeez...........
Free will by butt. How about you having free will to claim you're psychic when you aren't and can't interpret worth a damn. JEEZ.

LMAO you said it!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2017, 09:23:42 PM »
She did change the outcome after I told her more and I think she does give her own opinion.  she's very new age - if that's even a thing...

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2017, 01:53:54 PM »
 She mentioned the forums in an email she sent out yesterday, but claims she doesn't read them... ::)

stargazer

« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2017, 03:07:10 PM »
Lol what a bullshitter. Hopefully she's reading this.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2017, 03:41:17 PM »
said something like clients of hers are asking if she reads the forums and she does NOT:

"Also, I do not email me regarding the review forums, I do not read them anymore, I have decided to focus on my clients.  I havent read that for several months now.... once I realized it is just a place to unload vents & rants, not to mention many misunderstandings....My helllo to Glamgal was in response to her hello to me, but much projection of inner tones were thrust upon my innocent replay to her hello.  I wish you all the best in there and I hope your heart finds what it is so desperately searching for." 

Kinda condescending if you ask me....I did think she was a nice person, or so it seemed, but a bad reader, not psychic at all, and not even a good tarot reader.

anything