Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 89647 times)

stargazer

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2017, 09:39:29 AM »
Lol... I wouldn't read with angelic dream even if it was free. She's one of the worst, imho and experience.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2017, 07:38:15 PM »
Happy to report that three negative predictions, or at least ones I didn't want to hear, she made did not happen and are past the point where they could. One of them I verified through POI as untrue in both the past and present.

Offline Livvie

« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2017, 04:52:54 AM »
Happy to report that three negative predictions, or at least ones I didn't want to hear, she made did not happen and are past the point where they could. One of them I verified through POI as untrue in both the past and present.

Glad to hear an incorrect reading had a positive outcome. I don't know if that made sense....kind of an oxymoron of sorts? Or something! 😜 Anyway, very happy for you!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2017, 10:51:01 AM »

Nice! I never likes her readings, never connected I guess. Too wishy washy for me!

So glad that negative didn't happen

Offline Dap930

« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2018, 02:43:20 PM »
Yes, I recently read with Angelic Dream she is a TOTAL SCAMMM

candiednut

« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2018, 02:55:19 PM »
Negative predictions didn't happen, positive predictions didn't happen either. lol.

And she kept telling me "people don't want to hear the truth" as if the people that "bash" her are all delusional crazies who only want to hear positive outcomes. Well lady, nothing you predicted happened (good or bad) so there. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2018, 02:57:56 PM »
Negative predictions didn't happen, positive predictions didn't happen either. lol.

And she kept telling me "people don't want to hear the truth" as if the people that "bash" her are all delusional crazies who only want to hear positive outcomes. Well lady, nothing you predicted happened (good or bad) so there.

Yea, she's God awful.  Very negative woman who can't read tarot for crap.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2018, 10:01:26 PM »
I agree that for the vast majority of my past readings (4 or so years ago) she was quite terrible. But when she picks up on details, she picks them up very well. The problem
is that she can do this only 10 to 15 percent of the time. She knew that one particular person around me had a brain tumor and she knew another one was in trouble with
the law and why. Of course, these people were indirectly involved in what I was calling about.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2018, 03:31:14 AM »
not big fans of Angelic dream on here:) anyone recently read with her, would love some feedback:)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2018, 11:36:31 PM »
It’s interesting, I normally like to look at an advisor’s feedback to see if they have a variety of customer reviews and not just 3-4 of the same usernames. I also look to see if there are a lot of: “you were right! Prediction came to pass!” Or “in the 7 years that I’ve been going to her, she has always been right.” Angelic dream has a lot of these on her page. I was surprised.

Despite what others have said on here, I gave her a shot and she wasn’t bad at all. Predictions are for November so I will report back if they manifest.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2018, 09:52:02 PM »
I should give her a credit here
She was totally correct on my job hunting prediction
Exact details

Offline Beesa

« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2018, 10:35:20 PM »
this crazy lady gave me one of the most negative readings I've had years ago which was thankfully wrong, and was also trying to sell me some faux spirituality book. When I called her out on her shadiness she got all defensive and tried to act like some enlightened guru looking down on me for not buying her shitty new age book. No thanks  ::)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2018, 11:45:04 PM »
this crazy lady gave me one of the most negative readings I've had years ago which was thankfully wrong, and was also trying to sell me some faux spirituality book. When I called her out on her shadiness she got all defensive and tried to act like some enlightened guru looking down on me for not buying her shitty new age book. No thanks  ::)

Lol yea she’s pretty awful

Offline wishes215

« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2018, 05:41:42 AM »

oh wow I have never gotten that kinda vibe from her. spoken to her a few times and most of the time she has been accurate, once she even told me what I was calling regarding before I even asked, I mean she gave the specifics. and I felt she was so ethical, sent me free minutes for further clarification and didn't waste a minute. her #s haven't made sense but her outcome was accurate atleast once, second time prediction is still pending.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #149 on: November 05, 2018, 01:26:18 AM »
Anyone have any recent outcome prediction with Angrlic dreams??

anything