Author Topic: Feeling discouraged  (Read 3433 times)

allibai3

Feeling discouraged
« on: August 02, 2016, 10:45:38 PM »
So even though psychics are saying my ex will contact soon. I honestly don't think it will happen until months from now . Anyway, I had a reading with Rachel Marie from bitwine because I thought she got a prediction right in May I asked her about my ex she we will not be in communication till the end of june and she sees him sending a rude message she is not sure what it says but it is rude she said It would be forced communication because I texted him or he texted me and it will be an end and eventually we will be in a relationship in October . So , I'm thinking oh sugar cookies the ride message my ex sent me two weeks ago it must be her prediction so I decided to get an email reading with her. I finally got a response and pretty much she was coaching mostly coaching and giving predictions. She pretty much said he is my soulmate but right now he is not the guy for me but he will be and we need to learn lessons and in order to do that he will need to be apart. There will be positive communication a month to two months. She said she does not see us getting back together until early next year . Honestly I'm not effing waiting till next year . I've been through so much with this man and giving him everything to be treated like this . Maybe I changed the prediction but if she was able to pick up on the rude message then maybe I really didn't change it. Other psychics are saying we will be back together in spetember but honestly I don't know. I just tiers of trying to make someone see my worth and want to be the man that I need. I just want to enjoy someone have fun, bomb ass sex😳, travel and just enjoy life why is that so hard!

Offline bluebelle

Re: Feeling discouraged
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 05:14:45 PM »
I so hear this...the best thing, and this is just my opinion, is to try your best to move on with your life...chill with the readings and if things happen with him great..if not, then I am sure someone better is around the corner..

It's hard to do I know, I am in the same boat and I just took a big step today in disconnecting myself from the person, I feel it's healthier for my sanity to move on and stop with this because if I go by what this person is showing me, and not what the readings are saying, it's crystal clear about his intentions (which are none).  and even though I do feel that he feels more than he's letting on, at the end of the day I have to go by what he's doing and that is what I plan on doing.

RedVelvet

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 05:22:50 PM »
agree with u bluebelle. actual actions speak much louder than words (and readers) and if the POI isn't showing his intentions, then you have to go by that.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:35:00 AM by RedVelvet »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 05:23:46 PM »
agree with u bluebelle. actual actions speak much louder than words (and readers) and if the POI isn't showing his intentions, then you have to go by that.

Absolutely!

allibai3

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 06:27:51 PM »
You guys are right! Some days I'm happy that I'm moving in and I expressed the way I was feeling some days I'm sad and all I want is him but I have to continue to remember that I want all of him not sometimes or when he feels like it. I want him to put effort into the relationship like u have . I closed my keen and bitwind account . My last reading will be with diarmuid until something happens or until never but I will definitely be posting about my journey of letting go

RedVelvet

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 07:20:04 PM »
You guys are right! Some days I'm happy that I'm moving in and I expressed the way I was feeling some days I'm sad and all I want is him but I have to continue to remember that I want all of him not sometimes or when he feels like it. I want him to put effort into the relationship like u have . I closed my keen and bitwind account . My last reading will be with diarmuid until something happens or until never but I will definitely be posting about my journey of letting go

You can do it allibai! When u let go, watch how things unfold. life will present you something better :) it has happened to me and many others i know. keep posting for sure!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 07:45:57 PM »

I've really appreciated what you've shared of your story. I know we tend to leave off the details here because we know readers read the board. so I often end up wondering about the various situations we are all in. Most of us call about relationship problems. Some call about job situations. I kinda wish there was a more private area of the board where we could be more open about ourselves.

allibai3

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 07:45:32 PM »

You can do it allibai! When u let go, watch how things unfold. life will present you something better :) it has happened to me and many others i know. keep posting for sure!

Thank you red velvet

allibai3

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 07:52:28 PM »

I've really appreciated what you've shared of your story. I know we tend to leave off the details here because we know readers read the board. so I often end up wondering about the various situations we are all in. Most of us call about relationship problems. Some call about job situations. I kinda wish there was a more private area of the board where we could be more open about ourselves.
[/quo

I wish there was one too! I love being open and honest with others so that they can gain insight and learn from my experience. So as much as I can share about my experience I definitely will . Next week I will start by vent journal and just discuss my progress of not calling psychics , how I'm feeling as well as prediction updates. I think it will help me focus my energy in a healthy way