Author Topic: New here  (Read 3565 times)

Offline Xssweater

New here
« on: August 02, 2016, 04:58:38 PM »
Hello
I've been reading through and figured I'd share a bit about my experiences with the readings I've had.Ive only used Keen. I used CP maybe one time and never logged back in.I'll give a list of my Keen favorites

1)KarmaWarrior:
Gary is pretty much always available to speak to.He uses tarot and is very straightforward in what he sees.Ive been using him for about 6 yrs now and his predictions have never been wrong.He is good with outcomes for me
2) Aires Intuition:
Okay so I have to admit.I didn't know about her until I read this forum.Actually I was on the forum reading about her and I logged on to Keen and she was online! It was late at night,i gave her a call that was relationship related and she got timeframes on!Since then I've called a couple more times and she has been right about the little details and timeframes are always good
3)Karen Lustrup:
I started calling her very recently.She reads emotions well and has been on with timeframes as well.There was a really big prediction she made earlier this yr that I thought would not happen and at the 11th hour it happened exactly as she said it would.Ive been wowed by her since
Spirit2Spirit:
Someone I've been going to for quite some time now.A great empath.She is so on with emotions it's scary.lol.She has a good energy.
I plan on trying Sincerity since I've seen good things about her here

Offline glamgal

Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 01:04:37 PM »
Have you found spirit2spirits predictions accurate?