Author Topic: Lucas Lyons  (Read 4768 times)

Offline dreamcometrue

Lucas Lyons
« on: April 09, 2012, 05:59:49 PM »
Hi everyone!  Has anyone to read with him and then care to share your experience?  I thought he is genuine but wondering whether his prediction really has happened in any of you.  Thank you and hope everybody has a great day today.

blessed

Re: Lucas Lyons
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 07:04:06 PM »
I I read with him last summer although I did liked him a lot but nothing he said in the time frames ever happened.
It does not mean that it wont but since he takes so much pride in his timing and specific dates/numbers that he gives out...non of that ever took place in those dates.!!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 01:16:38 PM »
I just read with Kemp a few days ago. On the positive side, he is very quick, and didn't ask any background stuff (in fact I barely got a word in edgewise). He seems to be a good empath and aligns with more trusted readers I've used. The only real downside for me is that he didn't just give a timeframe (which we know is iffy at best) but gave me actual dates! I even emailed him to let him know that dates don't work for me, but I feel his overall reading was good. I rarely give feedback to readers, but I would do it for him if his "dates" pan out.  Dates for me are just a whole lot of false hope.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 01:22:05 PM »
this guy is like a bad used car salesman.  NOTHING came true and he just rambled on and on.  tried him yrs ago.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 01:25:04 PM »
LOL...yeah, definitely a salesman. I was ok with him until the date thing. No one, I mean NO ONE can get a specific date right. That's just BS.  After that I was like "yeah...ok...sure..."

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 11:36:53 AM »
He’s really good with the present. His exact date predictions are off...not surprised.

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 09:08:08 PM »
Lucas was good at describing my POI... but nothing else was correct. He talked too much to the point I couldn't even say or ask what I needed to say.. Although he was so confident in his prediction,nothing came to pass.

He also kept talking about social media patterns saying that I would notice a huge difference and that my POI would stop posting and then reach out to me...... wrong. he vary much still posts on social media

Offline kittcat98

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 01:14:26 AM »
I agree that he’s good at describing people’s personality, but other than that, nothing. His prediction never came to pass, his timing seemed random and were wrong. He’s honestly not worth it.

Offline jas

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2018, 02:23:31 AM »
Nothing he told me ever manifested.