Author Topic: Mrs Aimee  (Read 9563 times)

Offline Onyx222

Mrs Aimee
« on: August 02, 2016, 01:08:19 AM »
This woman is phenominal. She isn't posted up in this forum so I decided to start a thread on here. I've read with her on/off for some time now. I will say with complete certainty from my own experience she's a rarity to find on keen. There are countless predictions she's made for me and nails it every time. Describes how things are going to happen, what the other parties involved will say or do, and never fails to disappoint. Highly accurate for me. The only one of two I will call on Keen. Would mention the other but they are not really on Keen any longer.

Offline Onyx222

Re: Mrs Aimee
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 01:30:31 AM »
Mrs. Aimee. She is quick, honest, and won't string you along. Recently had a major prediction come about and she was one of two that saw this coming. Word for word. It happened and I still cannot believe it! Lol

Offline Exposed

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 10:49:01 AM »
I spoke with her back in Feb/Mar. She was wrong about jobs I applied to. No interviews or hires.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 12:29:26 PM »
I spoke with her back in Feb/Mar. She was wrong about jobs I applied to. No interviews or hires.
I havent talked to her,but when i read there are too many feedback from one person,i get suspicious.There is an overweight of only one caller calling in.

RedVelvet

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 03:35:15 AM »
I havent talked to her,but when i read there are too many feedback from one person,i get suspicious.There is an overweight of only one caller calling in.
i feel the same way!

Offline Exposed

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 12:26:14 AM »
I know, but there are people need reassurance, or they dependent. Aimee isn't online regularly, which makes me think that she's legit. They need to establish a solid connection with their clients.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 05:21:37 PM »
Read with her a fair amount of months on a love interest. One or two contact predictions happened but wrong on chain of events and outcome

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 05:45:29 PM »
@shayalay who do you feel have been most accurate for you at this point?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 05:57:55 PM »
@shayalay who do you feel have been most accurate for you at this point?

It's hard to say because it's like they all get the same events and development but with different details, so it's like putting together a puzzle. Overall accuracy, I read with Cookie four times between March and July of '16 and she has been prob 98% correct so far (e.g., some slight details off that are irrelevant to the prediction). I'm actually well overdue for a Cookie reading. Kisha is extremely accurate for me in all areas. Zadalia is my best empath and is very accurate with overall development six months out.

New readers I've tried who have impressed me are Sweethearts Tarot, who got something nobody else did and is very accurate in the short-term, and Joanna's Gift, who was very connected plus got the same timings as Kisha.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 06:21:01 PM »
I read with cookie last year and thought she was pretty good. Will give her another try. Kisha has been hit or miss with me however i spoke with her recently and predictions are pending. Will update. Zadalia said she couldnt connect with me an sweethearts tarot blocked me while i never read with her before :-(

Offline Exposed

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 07:06:39 PM »
Said that I would meet a POI a years ago at a business event, and it never happened.
But, she was right about not getting a job contact.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2018, 05:21:53 PM »
I think I threw her for a loop - maybe because I wasn't asking about anything romantically related.  I don't know - she just sounded caught off guard and stumped by my question - like she was really trying to think of something to say.  That was an expensive call for me to basically get one simple prediction out of her in 5-6 minutes.  I was bummed out.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 09:11:36 PM by maggie214 »

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2018, 05:27:50 PM »
I read with her back in 2013 quite a few times. She was wrong each time and just kept pushing out timelines. In the end, nothing happened that she said would happen.

anything