Author Topic: CP- I was there!  (Read 24852 times)

Offline scorpiogirl

CP- I was there!
« on: May 19, 2011, 01:55:07 AM »
Hello All,

I have been reading this board for a few months now and have been wanting to write this for a while. Take from it what you will, but I see myself in so many of you and I remember what t feels like to be there.

Three years ago I got involved with someone who turned out to be the worst thing ever for me. BUT I was in love and so couldn't see it at the time. No matter what he did (cheating on me with prostitutes, telling me I was only a rebound, having several relationships at the same time, calling ME crazy for questioning anything he did, withdrawing and withholding affection etc etc) I wanted this man because I believed that if he could only see that I was the right one for him he would want to be with me. I had to convince him that I was the one to change his ways for.

I was in a terrible place. Where many of you are now. One day I was playing around on Itunes and discovered the radio stations on there and found a talk show where Ellen Hartwell was doing readings. I had never paid for a per minute psychic and never thought I would. That was in April 2009. I listened to her and googled the site she was working on at the time. I called right away. I became curious about her and how accurate she was because she told me it would be 6-8 weeks before he would come around. She even laughed when I told her that he told me I was a rebound and he felt nothing for me. "Is that what he said? He's lying to you." (by the way, up until last Fall Ellen STILL said it would work out. He's coming back. He has since proposed to one of the prostitutes, gotten a 50 year old woman pregnant and is generally still a man whore)

So I discovered that she had worked for California Psychics and here was this whole site of psychics. I was in heaven. For a year I spent my entire salary (ENTIRE and then some) on readings. Timelines would come and go. There was a time I had read with every single one on there. Natalie kept telling me 2-4 weeks for about 6 months. Jaqueline too. Nina was my "saviour". Seha kept pushing timelines back when I called. Eventually (after a year) she said "It sounds like I have been giving you hope and time frames, so now I'm just going to tell you to let go of him". Huh?
I kept calling the ones who told me he was coming back. I had 5 notebooks full of notes that I carried around with me and read all the time to keep my spirits up. He was coming back to me.

Kelli deserves a special mention here. When I found out about the prostitutes and called her, she told me to grow up. It's just sex. I'm the one he loves.

I disregarded the ones who told me the truth. Ciarra gave me the best reading on him ever. She was creepy accurate. She nailed every aspect of his personality, our relationship, everything. I knew deep down that she was right, but I wasn't ready to see it.

About a year ago I admitted my problem to my sister. I never had money but was making thousands of dollars a month. I closed my account  after my last reading  with Elise was "He will either come back or he won't." Really? I gave my credit card to my sister and she helped me through it. I realise now that all that waiting was wasting my life. Don't get me wrong I still like to have readings lol, but it's only very occassionally.

I found another website that helped me identify what this guy was all about and how I could never have made it work with him. And best of all it's free lol. I read it everyday and it helps me retain my sanity. I still care about the person  I thought he was but I've come to realise that person never existed. It took me a long time to see the reality of the situation, but this is what I wish for you. Everyone deserves a happy healthy relationship. I'm not in one because I don't trust myself enough yet to make the best decisions for myself. But I am realising what's healthy and what's not. I now have boundaries that I never did before. And best of all I am not driving myself crazy calling psychics and waiting for timelines.

Sorry I know this board is for reviewing psychics that you read with but I had to write this I hope it helps even one person to know there is someone who has been there. And the world did not end when I started putting myself first.

Offline bjr181

Re: CP- I was there!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 02:28:47 AM »
Thanks CSJ.  Maybe you are what I needed to hear.  That my "dream team" aren't all they are cracked up to be.  I do have a question, did Ciarra tell you to walk away from your ex?  You had mentioned her accuracy but was curious if it was simply with personality and your relationship and not so much the future?

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 02:56:54 AM »
Hi bjr181

She didn't tell me to walk away from him as such. She told me I could have him if I was prepared to put up with doing things on his terms. Be available when he wanted, disappear when he wanted. She's right, he would still be in my life on those terms right now if I wanted. He calls and emails. It's only about 6 months that I've had the strength to NOT respond.

I get what you're asking because a lot of people (like Nina) get the relationship and character but then the prediction is WAY off and you end up waiting for years. Ciarra was 100% right about everything. I wish I had those notes still but I threw all my books out when I came to my senses. I should have stopped after her. Instead I called the ones who I knew wold make me feel better. And the cycle continued.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 03:07:00 AM »
Dearest friend....as I climb into bed tonight...hurt and empty because another day has gone by and I haven't heard from the one that my heart is so in love with...I read your post...and I must say. It is hauntingly familiar...and I too have spent so much of my money on the exact same psychics with absolutely not one thing coming to pass in the last year.  Since reading these posts I can barely stand the thought of another reading...the last few days I just have this horrible thought that none of this is real...none of these people are real and its all a big scam....I mean seriously...how can you call someone or email someone and they can actually see your life??? I guess I wanted to believe so badly that I just kept going....but when you spend close to twenty thousand dollars in one year and NOTHING pans out...its time to quit and just go back to living life the way I did before I ever discovered psychics...its been my heroin and its time to quit. I am just tired of the rollercoaster...the waiting, the high of the prediction and then the rock bottom when it doesn't happen...and you think just one more reading...one more fix...if I could just find the right psychic...I'm just thinking that it doesn't exist. Id be very interested to know what the free website you mention is...I do need it. I wish all of you the best...I just feel deflated right now..don't mean to bring anyone down...its just that your post really hit home with me tonight. Love, tippy xo

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 03:23:16 AM »
Hi Tippy,

Don't apologise for the way you feel. Gosh I know exactly how you're feeling right now. I don't want to take anything away from anyone else here but I feel that by calling these psychics it keeps you from moving on with your life. We don't allow ourselves the time to grieve the loss and move on. Every disappointment feels like we just broke up yesterday instead of a year ago or 6 months ago because according to our psychics they still love us.

I'm not sure of the rules of posting web addresses, so forgive me if I'm doing the wrong thing. It's www.baggagereclaim.co.uk. I wish I had found it sooner. She has a facebook page too and it really gets me through those tough times where I want to backtrack in a moment of weakness. It's helped me to not get into another relationship that was heading the way the last one did. I promise, you will see the person you love in almost every single one of her articles or facebook posts.

Please email me if you ever need someone to listen.

sammiepoo

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 03:37:33 AM »
I am sorry to hear about your situation and its sad, but I have had things come true regarding relationship and some time frames have happened for me, I only have a reading once a month :) I dont rely on it 100 % but see it as a guideline as helping me in my friendship. :) Jacqueline predicted me getting a job and told me what I would be doing I doubted her because I thought no I will never want to teach children she told me this in November that I would be teaching a classroom full of kids, in February and guess what I am a substitute teacher, and I got the job :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 05:42:28 AM »
csj33...all i can say is THANK YOU.

There are many people on here who (truthfully) need to let go. I really appreciate you talking about your experiences and how the majority of the readers were all wrong. That is why i hardly call CP. I only like Jean and Eden i feel they are honest and dont try to feed you false hope. Never tried Ciarra but i did read on another forum that she was good. Also, even though i did have a few things come to pass from other readers i havent mentioned, they were pretty much off on their predictions. so remember that just because a few things come true doesnt mean its all going to come together. it leads to an endless cycle of falso hope like you said.

once again i just want to say that out of all the psychics i have ever read with, my local psychic has been the most accurate and will also NOT feed you false hope. If she doesnt see it working out SHE WILL TELL YOU!!

csj i am curious to know what other readers you called on CP and how far off they were with predictions. Last year when i called them alot (before i realized most of them were full of hocus pocus) they gave me really detailed predictions that i got excited about and about 90% of those were completely wrong. Eden has actually been more accurate for me as far as how my whole situation was going to turn out than anyone else on the site. I hope everyone gets to a place where they can accept the fact that they may never be with the "one" for them. True love still remains even if people are not physically together. It hurts unlike anything else in this world, but i believe that we must first be okay without having them in our lives before we can feel whole with them anyway.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 05:48:51 AM by CSK »

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 10:17:14 AM »
csj i am curious to know what other readers you called on CP and how far off they were with predictions. Last year when i called them alot (before i realized most of them were full of hocus pocus) they gave me really detailed predictions that i got excited about and about 90% of those were completely wrong. Eden has actually been more accurate for me as far as how my whole situation was going to turn out than anyone else on the site. I hope everyone gets to a place where they can accept the fact that they may never be with the "one" for them. True love still remains even if people are not physically together. It hurts unlike anything else in this world, but i believe that we must first be okay without having them in our lives before we can feel whole with them anyway.

I'm glad you agree CSK :)
Not everybody is ready to read this and not everyone has the same problem that I had calling psychics, so ths won't resonate with them but it will mean something if you see yourself in me a year ago.

I went through the CP website just now and of the 250 who are there now, I read with about 150. That's excluding everybody who has left. Yep see, serious problem! I'm embarassed to write that.
The repeat ones were only a few Nina, Jacqueline, Seha, Natalie, Miss Krystal, Genessa, Giselle, Reggie, Leo, Anasela and Danni.
Of those Leo and Giselle told me he wasn't for me. He wasn't looking for a commitment with me or anyone. I even tried to "trick" Giselle and called back many months later and pretend we never spoke and hoped she would tell me differently. She didn't. I called Nina most often I think. 
I liked Danni too, She told me in a round about way that he wasn't right for me. She said he would be back but tried to get it through to me that it wasn't the right relationship for me.

I will say about Uriela ... her reading touched me the most. My grandmother who raised me died two weeks after I discovered the hookers and the ex. I was totally broken. I work in a different country and had to rush home but I was too late. I spoke to Uriela about a month after my grandmother died. I had been planning a surprise trip home and my family didn't know. Two weeks before the trip I got the bad news so never got to see her. I came back to work on what was originally my vacation time and made a lot of calls to CP about the guy.
Uriela said he wasn't coming back. Suddenly she asked me if I was planning a vacation. I said I had and was supposed to be away just then. She asked why I cancelled. But she was asking in a way a lawyer asks a question. She knew the answer. I told her. She said your grandmother's there with you. Shoot I started crying right away. She asked if I was sitting on something long, like a bed or a couch. I was sitting cross-legged on my bed. She said again "she's there". It was so unexpected and I was trying not to think about her but I needed that right then.

My grandmother loved everything colourful so to her funeral we all wore bright colours that she would have loved. I found a deep red scarf and built an outfit around it. I knew she would have loved it. Uriela said she's dancing with something, like a scarf. Do you know what that means. And I didn't click right away, but later realised what it was. THAT more than any other reading meant the world to me.

So CSK I couldn't even begin to tell you everything everyone said to me. According to some I should have been married to him by the end of last year. All nonsense. Yes one or two things were right but overall not really anything worth it. And yes those detailed predictions are something huh?  ;) They got me too!

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 01:50:41 PM »
Its crazy because we think if 51 psychics are telling us one thing and 3 are telling us something else then the 51 would be right. Wrong! All you need is one person to tell you something isnt happening and it may very well never happen.  ???

@ this point it seems like a lot of people are basing things on hope...if you want to wait fine but if it turns out bad dont blame psychics blame yourself for not following that little bit of gut that says "he's never coming back and if he does he wont stay with you"

No one wants to hear negative readings but wtf your spending money to keep hearing people tell you the same things and when it doesnt happen you're calling back to find out why...I mean its starting to look like a scam or at least false hope. Maybe they do see things but that doesnt mean it will happen to me. I feel like God will always throw in a curve ball because he knows were waiting.

In the real world if anyone of us didnt call these psychics we prob wouldnt be waiting at all...we would be dating other people and actually smiling more. Instead talking to psychics stations us in places bc we feel theyre our 'soulmates' and without them we'll never be happy...well wtf if thats true...why are they sooo content without us????? :o :o

this forum sounds sooo depressing sometimes..I hope everyone is planning vacations and some fun stuff to do for the summer...take your money and go to a spa...treat yourself for once... ;) bc no man wants a woman who looks like crap bc he left her. :o

xoxo  :-*

Offline bjr181

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 04:42:51 PM »
csj- I was also curious if you ever read with Uli?  Everyone speaks very highly over her so I was curious what your thoughts are of her.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 11:48:24 PM »
Hi bjr,

Yes I did once. It was after I found out about the prostitutes and we had a huge argument on the phone. It was so weird because she knew details like it was on the phone. What he said, what I said etc.
She told me he would be back with me 7 weeks from that reading. So did Liam by the way. 7 weeks and we'd be happy as clams.

I liked her as a reader but she too failed to see an accurate end result (for me).

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 03:15:53 AM »
I just don't get it anymore.  Maybe we give these psychics too much credit when 'predictions' come true??  Maybe, just maybe the reason why they are so good at assessing the past and present is from what we tell them on the phone.  I mean, if you think about the call volume they get, one can get pretty good at 'reading' people's tones, and from what we tell them, there's a few scenarios that applies.  For example, we tell them it's about relationship......then they ask for their name.....and of course if you are asking about relationship, SOMETHING is wrong right?  So they will say stuff like oooh communication error.....he's confused, lost but he cares about you a lot blah blah blah and they will ask when was the last time you spoke to him etc.  Maybe we are being lead onto the questions without knowing we were lead on?!

I'm getting fed up with my situation.  I don't even know if i want him back no more.  ALL the regulars i read with said he will be back in beginning of June.  Jacqueline was pretty confident on Tuesday telling me that he will text me on Thursday follow by a phone call for sure and on Sunday we will talk and make everything better and next week we are back together.  London said he will talk to me on Friday and next week we are as good as golden.  The thing is, that sounds too good to be true BUT they both got the 'contact' right if you count a dinky little fb msg as contact.  London said i would get 'some kind of communication' and Jacqueline said i would get a contact but 'it's more of an excuse'.  In the past, London did say i would get a scholarship and i did! One of 7 recipients.....and guess where that money went -_- and Jacqueline did say he would open up to me more on a particular weekend which he did, he told me about some dark stuff during this childhood so guys, i don't know what to believe anymore.  I don't trust those reviews on CP cuz their customer service reps. reads with them and of course they can leave comments.  But i do trust those of you who read with them in this forum!  To me these are REAL testimonials hence why i read with the onces that had some stuff come true. 

$4000 later, i'm done.  My card is maxed out anyways thank god lol......and so, i join you CSJ33........i think it's time to move on.  If it comes true great......but don't go broke like us or hold your life back for that one person to come back.  For me, the more time i have to myself and think about things.......i think i deserve someone better.  I think we all deserve someone much better!

p.s. If they were so great, why did they not see this break up when i read with them a couple weeks ago??!!  Instead, i hear he loves you blah blah.....he's the man you will marry.....

sammiepoo

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2011, 03:21:14 AM »
Actually your not suppose to tell them whats going on, I always ask what they are picking up about the situation, because you want to see if they can tell you what you know!! Thats what I always do if one asks me information other then the name of the person I am asking about I runaway.

Offline cj

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2011, 04:08:31 AM »
Im with you cocoapple...Ive moved on..I dont think I want to be with him anymore either...I have no time to be obsessing over this...carrying my notes everywhere..calling (and going broke) for every little detail that happens...checking up..I mean wtf...is he going broke to find out how I feel??? NO ...seriously if soulmates are this much hard work then I'll take a regular guy for $600 please! lol

I like having someone around that can treat me good...I had to go to the hospital today and you think I called him? NO I called my new/old guy and he took me, waited and brought me food...why the __ck do I need a-hole around then????? He can't give me what I want...waste of __cking time!

Offline cj

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 04:10:50 AM »
honestly it doesnt matter sammie...@ this point I feel like I can read everyone's situation that would call me ab love and relationships...I'd get paid to tell a general statement

Hes been pulling back right? He looks like hell come a lot closer to you

It looks like a couple energy in June...I seen him going through heartache bc of your breakup...I seee him deciding what to do bc he is going through some stuff....I mean...jeez...how many people have s.o who fit this category????