Author Topic: Amelia - CP  (Read 8641 times)

Offline sunnyfl

Amelia - CP
« on: May 16, 2011, 06:02:56 PM »
Hello all,

I’m new to this site and I enjoyed reading a lot of the posts on here regarding individual psychics on CP.  I’m just curious if anyone has read w/ Amelia and what your thoughts were on her and if her predictions were on target.  I read with her few months ago and I loved her.  She was so warm and engaging.  I have to be honest; I have never had a reading like I did with her.  I only gave her my name and she knew exactly why I was calling and I didn’t have to do anything but listen.  I must admit, I wanted to hang up on her several times, or start crying, it scared me to death.  I couldn’t believe what she knew with only my name.  I was given dates so I am anxiously waiting for those dates to arrive  :) 

Has anyone here read with her, I thought she was awesome?

Offline bjr181

Re: Amelia - CP
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 12:55:27 AM »
I read with Amelia but unfortunately, I can't say if she was accurate or not... I'm still waiting for timeframes and will probably have to wait for a little while (end of summer) to know if she is good or not.  :)

Offline sunnyfl

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 03:02:53 AM »
bjr181: thanks for the reply! Keeping fingers crossed that her predictions are accurate, I certainly like the direction they went  :) Mine should start playing out soon (June time frame) so I will keep you posted on the outcome.  I thought she was amazing, she read me like a book at  Hello...lol! She was so spot on that I cannot discount anything she said.  Only time will tell.  Good luck on your predictions.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 03:27:14 AM »
sorry to report, but her predictions (i.e. "dates") never came to pass...........

hope she works for you though.....

Offline sunnyfl

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 02:13:45 PM »
Thanks CSK, sorry to hear she wasn't accurate with your dates, I'm hoping she's correct with mine.  I will be sure to post on how my predictions turned out come June.  Even if she's off, she was wonderful to read with.  I would call her again for sure, she was totally reading my situation, no dobut about that. Have an amazing day!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 02:24:01 PM »
SunnyFL Im not sure how many readings you've had, but most of us were satisfied with CP reading our current situation and the past. The problems are usually with predictions for the future and the dates.  :-\

Offline sunnyfl

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 02:43:53 PM »
Libra, I haven’t had many to be honest.  Prior to my reading w/ Amelia I had readings just for fun and I actually asked the questions I wanted answers to and the reader would in turn responded with very minimal detail or would ask me a lot of questions.  Which seemed like they were using what I was saying to build their reading around that information.  The reading I had with Amelia was leaps and bounds above and different from any others, she just took off on telling me what was going on with my situation and told me some very specific things, so maybe I need to experience more readers on CP.  My reading with Amelia was the first reading where I didn’t give any information (other than my name), it was a tad overwhelming for me.  Thanks for sharing, I’m certain I will try another CP reader and maybe try one that comes with a lot of recommendations on their predictions coming to fruition and see what they say. 

sammiepoo

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 07:35:35 PM »
I hate it when psychics ask me for info, other then my name,

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 07:57:04 PM »
I know. Like when I ask for a medium reading they want to know who the person is...Im like myob! lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 09:01:14 PM »
Or when they can't get a thing right

He lives quite a distance, ah, no.
He doesn't want to have kids right away, ah, we are both in our 40's and not having more kids,
There's been a lot of communication recently, ah, no, it's been a month.
So tell me, what's been going on?

Excerpt from a Keen reading.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 12:06:43 AM »
Keen is a joke.

Offline sunnyfl

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 05:16:42 PM »
Hi all,  since I'm new, I maybe asking for something that is "right infront of my face".  Is there a poll of somesort on here where we can see all Physics discussed on this site and their individual ratings by the readers of this site?  I really want to try one that is spot on with predictions (dates) coming true.  There is so much information on here and it's great, I just find that I keep reading and I keep changing my mind on whom to call next...lol! If I'm missing the obvious please let me know.  I just read the new post on Juila and I'm tempted to give her a try  :)  Thanks everyone, wishing you all a wonderful day.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:20:09 PM by sunnyfl »

Offline sunnyfl

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 05:10:21 PM »
Update: 

When I read with Amelia in April she predicted a couple things that have since come to fruition:

My guy had gone MIA since the end of March.  She told me that he had a lot on his plate and that he was trying to figure out where he fit into his new life and location (I hadn’t told her anything about him or our situation).  She said I would hear from him again in May and that our communication would begin to be more frequent, flow more smoothly and we’d start to make plans to see each other.  She also told me that she saw him selling real estate. 

Well, I heard from him today (May 19).  He said he was finally settled in to his new life.  He also told me that he’d sold his home and was looking for a new place in the new city he lives in.   In addition he mentioned me coming out to visit.  This is a start, there are several very significant upcoming predictions and specific dates to watch for…..I’ll be sure to update! Staying positive in SunnyFL ;-)

Offline bjr181

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 05:38:41 PM »
Congrats Sunny.  :)

Offline sunnyfl

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 09:23:41 PM »
Thanks bjr, I'm honestly shocked!!! I'm hoping you have the same results  :)

anything