Author Topic: Getting A Better Mind/New Mind Set/GrowingUp  (Read 5862 times)

Offline Jjj

Getting A Better Mind/New Mind Set/GrowingUp
« on: July 29, 2016, 12:34:37 AM »
Hello Everyone 😊
I feel i have should share some info with everyone here seeing has how alot of us have similar situations or addictions (psychics) and just share somethings that i have learned in the past year. ALL OF THIS IS MY OPINION MY VOICE AND IS NOT ATTACKING ANYONE.

This past year i went through i bad break up. I didnt want the break up but it happen. It was so damn hard. I didn't expect for us to be apart this long but hey we are. I automatically read with psychics. And kept reading and reading....and reading. Some had really good insight but barley anything happend. More heartbreak and getting my hopes up.

It makes me sick just thinking about all the money i spent. I remember waiting for pay day just so i can spend more than 50% of my check on readings. I could have saved that money. I could have had my own car (probably brand new) my own place and starting school, and i wouldnt be in a little debt. Im disgusted and hurt. But im not gonna beat myself up about it.

So just recently i went on vacation with my family and had a great time. I really got to clear my mind and enjoy life. Looking at how good things are for me. How blessed i am with things. I have alot of things other people dream of having. And i have so much more in life i want to be and have success. I realized i have to change, cause at the end of the day i only have me...

Look do i still love my ex girl. 100% yes. But we are not at that place of talking about getting back together. And maybe now is not the time. We both have said we don't know if we will never have a future together. Thats up to god/universe. Whats meant to be will be. I pray and hope that we have a new healthy stronger relationship. But in order for that to manifest we have to grow separate. I need to grow. I have alot to improve.

I know that if i got with my ex girl now i would be happy but not 100% confident in myself. How can i be confident when i feel nasty. I haven't been taking care of myself. I gained alot of weight, i changed in depression within the last year. THAT'S OVER! I want a better lifestyle and a better me. Only i can change that! & im starting now. Its not gonna be an easy thing but i am strong. I will get through it.

Im not giving up readings cold turkey. I have a few good psychics that i will read with maybe 1 or 2 times a month. But not depend on that 100% Nothing is set in stone. I do believe that there are pre-destined events and people that gonna be in your life but of course freewill determines timeframes. And thats okay. God/universe knows when you need something and when its a good time to get it.

I have read many stories on here about people situations. Some people got what they wanted and it all worked out. Alot of them just let it go and let the universe do its work. Other got some stuff they wanted, some got it and didn't want it after time going by. But who's to say that it wont happen 5 years from now.

WAITING AROUND FOR PREDICTIONS SUCKS THE FUN OUTTA LIFE! IT MAKES YOU GO CRAZY. DONT DO IT. ENJOY YOUR LIFE. LET THE UNIVERSE TAKE CARE OF THINGS. YOU BE HAPPY WITH YOU AND EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN!

i wish the best for everyone here. God bless you all.

allibai3

Re: Getting A Better Mind/New Mind Set/GrowingUp
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 12:39:16 AM »
Aww Jjj, I'm so happy for you that you are seeing the positive in this situation and trying to inspire others. I really needed this today,Thank you so much!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 12:48:46 AM »
Amazing post thank you!!!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 12:54:49 AM »
Aww you guys are welcome. I do really want the best.
And i feel like idc how good a psychic is its not worth all your money you work hard for. And waiting for something to manifest could be the exact reason why its not manifesting!

Alot of people may disagree but thats my opinion on some things you have no control of.

RedVelvet

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 12:57:46 AM »
And i feel like idc how good a psychic is its not worth all your money you work hard for. And waiting for something to manifest could be the exact reason why its not manifesting!

Alot of people may disagree but thats my opinion on some things you have no control of.

So true. With a past situation I used to call about, I eventually got tired of shit and just let it all go. Lo and behold, months after i let it go, it started happening. Lol. At that point I was like "no thanks"- onto bigger and better. Life's crazy like that.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 01:47:34 AM »

So true. With a past situation I used to call about, I eventually got tired of shit and just let it all go. Lo and behold, months after i let it go, it started happening. Lol. At that point I was like "no thanks"- onto bigger and better. Life's crazy like that.

Lol that is crazy. Then who is to say in a few more months you may have change of heart on that situation or person. You just can never know 100%  You kinda have to just let things flow and see what happens. As hard as it may be for some people it honestly makes you feel better and lifts weight off of you.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 02:48:37 PM »
Btw i feel like if you are going through a hard time with things a little get away for a few days does wonders! I feel like thats what helped me. Getting outt my atmosphere

RedVelvet

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 07:03:04 PM »
Definitely a getaway from the same old daily stuff helps. It's great to read that you've got a new outlook and mindset on things. I really hope you are happy no matter the outcome :)

Offline Jjj

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 08:20:24 PM »
Thank You very much RedVelvet(:
I know i will be good no matter what.
I wish you the best as well on what you want.

RedVelvet

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 08:43:38 PM »
Thank you  :) keep us posted on how you're doing and if any predictions have happened or not.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 11:59:44 PM »
So happy for you!! Thank you for sharing  :)

Offline Jjj

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 03:48:58 AM »
Thank you  :) keep us posted on how you're doing and if any predictions have happened or not.

Well i can say Dominique from CP has been the most on track. She always reminds me that i have the option to completely just move on. And as i tell her i have to continue to live life. Im not giving up all faith and hope on our relationship for the future but i feel like i want a new stronger relationship with us, so i have to grow as well. I even tell her straight on the phone "no one can predict the whole future"

Offline Jjj

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2016, 05:59:15 PM »
Your welcome maddie  (:

allibai3

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2016, 07:12:55 PM »

Well i can say Dominique from CP has been the most on track. She always reminds me that i have the option to completely just move on. And as i tell her i have to continue to live life. Im not giving up all faith and hope on our relationship for the future but i feel like i want a new stronger relationship with us, so i have to grow as well. I even tell her straight on the phone "no one can predict the whole future"

Jjj when you say dominique has been the most on track what do u mean like her insight has been accurate about you and your ex?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2016, 09:49:42 PM »
Yes. And some of her communications predictions have happend. But i reached out first. I figure i have nothing to lose. And when i told Dom that she comended me for it cause choose to act on my own. Now lately she has been giving more insight into our relationship, if i want to be with my ex and have pacients with her this is heading towards a strong relationship.

But also letting me know if i dont want this i can move on.