Author Topic: DON'T READ WITH THESE FAKES  (Read 6545 times)

Offline tellmewhy

DON'T READ WITH THESE FAKES
« on: September 28, 2014, 03:22:04 PM »
THESE ARE THE ONE ONE WHO WILL ASK YOU WHEN DID YOU LAST SPEAK OR MADE PHYSICAL CONTACT OR WHAT IS GOING ON OR GIVE YOU FALSE HOPE OR ALL OF THE ABOVE

MARLA LOVELANE
lovepower4u
Mignon Divine Medium
Sabrina Light Help
Diamond Cherokee Princess
Ziku
Discover Your Future
Sister Annette
JAGGER01
LOVERS PSYCHIC DEB
will continue......
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 01:58:48 AM by tellmewhy »

tired of it all

Re: DON'T READ WITH THESE FAKES
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 09:55:59 PM »
I think the only one of these I read with was Sister Annette.  And I agree, she's a fake.  I talked to her once and it wasn't a reading at all.  All I got from it was a lot of false reassurance.  I knew at the time that's probably what it was but I really needed it.  She had a really low rate.  I noticed like several others on Keen, she has gone up to 3.99 now. 

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 06:23:59 AM »
I spoke with Jagger years ago and yeah she was fake

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 05:34:24 PM »
I got a reading with someone who is not on this list. She had a strong russian accent. SO nice and such a gentle person but totally scripted. After each reading she would say, official papers coming in the mail. boyfriend coming back in 2 weeks.
 One day I looked at her feedback and someone writes, "official papers coming in the mail. boyfriend coming back in 2 weeks. Sound familiar people?"
that's when I felt really 'gypped' and never called her again even though I did like her.
jory

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 05:45:35 PM »
I got a reading with someone who is not on this list. She had a strong russian accent. SO nice and such a gentle person but totally scripted. After each reading she would say, official papers coming in the mail. boyfriend coming back in 2 weeks.
 One day I looked at her feedback and someone writes, "official papers coming in the mail. boyfriend coming back in 2 weeks. Sound familiar people?"
that's when I felt really 'gypped' and never called her again even though I did like her.
jory

Is is Ulyana?  LOL

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 05:47:36 PM »
OMG!!!!!!  I prefer not to say :) (LOL)

jory

Is is Ulyana?  LOL

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 05:48:39 PM »
Lol! Or Versuka?

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 05:56:29 PM »
are Ulyana and Versuka both the same person with two accounts? hmm

RedVelvet

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2016, 06:07:05 PM »
Ulyana is terrible. Her phone connection is always messed up too

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 07:13:37 PM »
This actually happened to my hairdresser. She called Ulyana everyday for an hour or two. She lost her apartment and went bankrupt, and I think she moved and became a stripper. It was after that when I saw the fb about bf coming back and official papers. Basically she gave same readings to everyone.
Ulyana is terrible. Her phone connection is always messed up too

RedVelvet

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 02:38:35 AM »
  :o ugh that makes me sick.

anything