Author Topic: Cynthia Faye->CSK local reader  (Read 11342 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Cynthia Faye->CSK local reader
« on: May 10, 2011, 03:17:21 AM »
Okay guys she said she loves helping people and of course i could give out her info....

her phone number is 636-949-0117.

her website is www.cynthiafaye.com ----if you scroll down the page there is a little video of herself describing how she does her readings.

i hope whoever gets a reading from her is pleased. please remember that i have only had in- person readings with her, never phone readings so i dont know if it will be any different...but this psychic is the real deal.

i never read with Uli but from what people say i think i could try to compare Cynthia to her.

please share if you do have a reading with her!

Offline Kareena

Re: Cynthia Faye->CSK local reader
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 05:49:32 PM »
From what you have said I would love to read with her on my next call. At the moment I am taking a break from psychics for a while. And if she is anything like Uli, I am very tempted to call her.

By the way how much does she charge for a reading?

If any of you guys know CP's psychics like Uli, Seha, Giselle's personal websites please send me the info on this board or in a private message. many thanks.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 03:37:07 AM »
I think it says on her website....its $75 for a half hour reading (cheaper than most CP readings) and $100 for an hour....however i know she charges extra for medium or cross-over readings.

since i am a frequent customer now she does give me discounted readings. her email address is cynthiafayepsychic@sbcglobal.net

Offline bjr181

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 07:58:09 PM »
CSK- what predictions has she gotten right for you?

Anyone else read with her yet?

Offline Kareena

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 04:41:55 AM »
thanks CSK..... I saw the prices but I did not understand the pricing for different types of readings. I have come to understand when the psychics talk about Spirit readings they mean a Medium or Channeling.

I saw the same description on rrtearoom.com as well. I have had several ten minute readings with their psychics and had some good results. I do not know at the moment if I want to spend more money on psychics and then I get tempted by all the testimonials on this board of Storefront psychics like Tarotlady, Ellen and now Cynthia. I have to say CP's have fast readers, only if their prices were not so ridiculously high, I mean come on from 5.00 to 10.00 within couple of years. Having said that there are other psychics or lightworkers as some call themselves who charge like $800 for readings. I have heard Sylvia Browne is one of them, and there was another one who was presenting herself as a Ascension worker or something. Some of the big names now only do readings on Cruises where patrons pay thousands and thousands. This psychic business is getting out of hand.

I don't know about you guys but in my life I have sudden unpredictable changes. There are advantages to this too even if it creates havoc in life, first of all you do not spend inordinate time worrying about something bad that is coming your way. Bang it happens and then you deal with it. Keeps life exciting too. Trust in the Universe and your prayers.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 03:21:45 PM »
oh hunny....alot.

not all her predictions came true (what psychic is 100% accurate?)....but i have time tomorrow since i am off work to go through her readings, it might take a while to gather all of her notes but i will let you know.

she just gets really detailed and will give you actual names.

i have to tell you though that i have found her to be the most accurate if i see her in the mornings early in the week. she seems less busy and totally concentrated.

by the way i did read with jean and the tarot lady on tuesday and i will post my experiences tomorrow! that is it for me for readings this month. still hoping for the best for everyone here and never underestimate the power of prayer. sometimes if a situation does not work out like we had wanted we need to look at it as if it is god protecting us from getting ourselves into more of a heartbreaking situation. life is 10% what happens to us and 90% of how we deal with it....xoxo
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 03:24:49 PM by CSK »

Offline bjr181

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 04:20:12 PM »
Question- I read with Cynthia.  I think she is good, cuts to the chase.  But here is the discrepancy.
Cynthia says my ex and I will not get back together, he's immature and not ready for a commitment nor will be ready for a few years.
Ellen says that my ex is immature in love but will come back because my heart is with him and he'll begin to step up to the plate.

So where should I focus my energy?  To let go and move on, or to hang out to hope?  Thoughts?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 10:48:23 PM »
you know thats the hard part with readers. i believe ellen and cynthia are both good empaths and pick up details regarding different things....however, because of the accurate predictions that cynthia has made, i find myself going to see her once every few months.

i cant say whether or not ellens predictions are correct yet but she did say that she did not see me with my sm, while cynthia has been saying all along that in the end it will be my choice between him and another guy.....and cynthia definitely got the prediction right about me running into sm before june, and even the location that i would see him at (crazy stuff). eden was another cp psychic who really got alot of big things right (unfortunately she is no longer with cp). if you havent read with jean yet i would give her a call and ask her for her honesty ....maybe like "should i let him go or is there anything still there?" for example.

sometimes i call readers on cp and say " i just have a quick question, will i see ____ tonight? and they will either say yes or no. Yvonne is pretty good with yes or no questions.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 05:13:14 AM »
My notes are scattered around from her since i have been reading with her for so long lol.....

but i did find one where she had told me "in the future i see a Debbie and a Barb around you" ---i have my notes that actually have both of those names on the side with a question mark as to what the heck she was talking about.

i dont think i noted the date on that page but i would guess it was about two years ago. Now i currently work with a Debbie and a Barb on my shift at work at the hospital. I did not know either of them at the time.....crazy, crazy!!

sammiepoo

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 04:27:00 AM »
Does she do readings online

sammiepoo

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 04:27:19 AM »
I meant over the phone

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 06:21:36 PM »
HI CSK.   Thanks for the info on Cynthia Faye!   

I wanted to find out if you have ever had her tell you anything health related and had it be fact?   

She says she does health readings in person but I'm not sure if that would work over the phone.     I love Tarot Lady for most things but she's not very detailed with health issues.     PS and CP are not allowed to talk about health issues.... just curious.

Thanks!

sammiepoo

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 06:25:19 PM »
okay I am glad that she works with you :)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 02:48:39 AM »
I'm just curious to see if anyone else has read with Cynthia Faye?   If you have, please do share your experiences with us.     I'm very curious about her based on what CSK has said and would like to know if anyone else has had predicitions come true based on her reading.

Thanks!

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 01:42:29 PM »
Hi everyone.  I just wanted to tell you that I just read with Cynthia Faye (mostly due to a health issue that other psychics won't touch).   

Please don't take offense to this CSK, but she definetly did not work out well for me.   I sort of felt like she was hurrying me along even though I paid for a 1/2 hour reading, she tried to get me off the phone in 15 minutes.  And I heard a toilet flush and clanking like she was making coffee or something!  She also told me the total opposite of what everyone has said thusfar and :-( failed the two test questions.   Plus she told me my Mom's Mother was looking down on me smiling from the heavens  (she's still alive).   

CSK since she has been soooo accurate for you, my guess here is that she is not very good on the phone but is much better in person.    I'm so glad things have come to pass for you from her but my reading was so bad that I can't even believe what she told me about my health issue.   :-(

If anyone else has read with her, I'd love to know how your reading went to compare notes.

Back to the drawing board on my health.....

anything