Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 137076 times)

Offline AustralieNs

Re: Diane731
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2016, 06:43:44 PM »
Man she must be reading only from her personal site. Her keen line hasn't moved in days!!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2016, 07:49:14 PM »
None of these psychics should hand out time frames. I mean none.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2016, 08:25:11 PM »
Yes, I did the same thing.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2016, 12:35:41 AM »
None of these psychics should hand out time frames. I mean none.

That made me LOL

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2016, 03:59:57 AM »
I spoke with her at the weekend for just a few mins. I was shocked at how much she got. I called her again this evening. I'm just in awe. She got the name of a man involved in my situation. I must say she is hands down the best I've ever spoken to.
Only Leanne, Juliet James, Readings by Penelope (ESTY) got the real reason why we were not speaking.
Yes, she is expensive but there is no need to call anyone else again. EVER.

Who is leanne?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2016, 05:14:01 AM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/leanne-marrama/6575647

Offline copperhead

Leanne
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2016, 04:19:22 PM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/leanne-marrama/6575647

Called her twice years ago, once on Keen once on another site, both times very very wrong. (I've changed the subjected line - I find it confusing when threads continue on different people/subjects)

stargazer

« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2016, 07:54:48 AM »
Read with Diane few weeks ago. Wasn't impressed and gave me more advice than an actual reading. Nice lady though
What did you ask her about if u don't mind me asking?

Offline monika

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2016, 05:51:27 PM »
Read with Diane few weeks ago. Wasn't impressed and gave me more advice than an actual reading. Nice lady though
What did you ask her about if u don't mind me asking?
I asked about work and love life.
I prepaid for 30 minutes reading with Diane 5 days ago. Since then I am emailing her to schedule the reading and still no response... did anybody experience that??

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2016, 05:56:10 PM »
She seems to not go online often lately. I was trying for a while to just set up a time with her before even paying and just getting an email back could take a week at a time. I think some thing is keeping her busy as she's had to go out of town a few times.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2016, 05:15:50 AM »
I had been waiting in her queue for a long while earlier this month, like 10-15 days I'm guessing. I'm surprised that I was actually around to take the phone call when it came...I must say I can't say that I'm too impressed when it came to asking about my poi. She asked for birth dates including year (kind of didn't want to tell her because I feel like that would be giving away too much info). There were long pauses between each sentence she gave me - not sure if this was because she was channeling or something or hoping that I'd feed her more info - I feel like she was using some cold reading tactics by asking me questions. She gave me some very generic information and kept repeating that she was trying to "pick his energy up through you" as if she was experiencing some kind of inconvenience or having some difficulty connecting (not sure if it's because I kept the answers to her questions vague enough to not feed her any extra info). Although she gave me a very generic and vague but positive outcome, the reading did not help me in any way so I probably will not call back. She did throw it a random name which has no meaning to me and told me to write it down because it was the name of a possible love interest. So I'll report back if I meet this person

stargazer

« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2016, 04:22:10 AM »
So it seems she is 4 to 5 months off. I was told she sees Christmas decorations when I run into him at an event. Was anyone's else told anything specific like that?
Did this happen as she predicted ?

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2017, 02:05:26 PM »
She finally moved through her queue! Unfortunately I was asleep when she called me. But I'm back in line and the queue isn't nearly as long this time so I'll report back soon!

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2017, 05:39:56 AM »
i read with Diane.  It was very comfortable hearing her reading.  I felt I can talk to her about anything, so we connected.  Her predictions are like 6 months out.  So for me nothing is going to happen soon.  if her timing is off does that mean it might be 6+ months for prediction to happen, or can it happen sooner?
my reading similar story as with my other readers.  If you read with her can you let us know if predictions happened.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2017, 12:18:52 AM »
One of her predictions regarding a move is happening now. I got the news yesterday. So far I like her a lot.