Author Topic: My favorite list  (Read 27413 times)

tired of it all

Re: My favorite list
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 09:08:19 PM »
I just want someone who can do medical questions.

Mona Lisa Schulz is the first person who comes to mind, however I've never had a reading with her myself.

http://www.drmonalisa.com/private-reading-request

allibai3

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2016, 09:17:40 PM »
Oooh I wouldn't even know where to begin for a psychic for medical reasons. Good question!

Well look at it this way, Allibai: if someone that you cared for told you they were dating someone else, what would YOUR response be? I sure as hell wouldn't bother with them because it's not cool and borderline homewrecking, Idc how much I love that person. That's why I said you should have never lied to him about that (was that you or someone else that made up the boyfriend? I can't remember). One thing I've reason about SIN is that her timeline is off. Her timeline for me was off on my ex. It came true, but was a little too early. Some psychics work for some callers and not others, true; however, it honestly seems like you were pushing him away with the fake boyfriend and then the drunk call/text fiasco. I wouldn't want to be around that either (no offense). It's kind of why I'm hesitating in returning my ex's message. I'm not sure if i want to go down that bumpy roller coaster. I like roller coasters, but not that one! lol

Irish Donna. Ah. I used to love her! She flipped on me though. Told me the same exact thing she told you, but then flipped and said that he and I will be married by the end of the year. Yeahhhhh that's not happening lol

ok

tired of it all

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 09:21:42 PM »
Had the situation been left alone and then it didn't happen, 100% I would say SIN was wrong; however, that was far from the case. Drastic measures were taken and unfortunate, it had severe consequences.

Maybe it's splitting hairs but the way I look at it the reader was still wrong.  Granted they are not omniscient but that's just it.  They are going to be wrong sometimes and we still have to take responsibility for our own lives no matter what.  I just don't think it makes any sense to give them a pass when they clearly didn't predict the caller's own actions.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2016, 09:24:22 PM »
How about at times taking accountability for your own action? Hmm

tired of it all

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2016, 09:30:41 PM »
How about at times taking accountability for your own action? Hmm

There's nothing mutually exclusive about taking accountability for your own actions and also holding the reader accountable for making a wrong prediction.  It's not an either/or. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2016, 09:35:54 PM »
The reader is reading the situation and the person in question. You are paying to find out how all this will unfold and what will the person do next, why would I pay someone when I got a plan of my very own. Makes no sense. If I want to go do A,B,C then don't call a reader just take destiny in your hands.

tired of it all

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2016, 09:37:14 PM »
If a psychic tells you NOT to contact someone because he/she will reach out when they're ready and it looks like they'll do it in August, and you're so stuck on the fact that the person is actually going to speak to you that you "speed it up" by reaching out first and they don't respond, is the psychic still wrong? According to what you wrote, Tired, yes, they still would be wrong.

If the psychic advised the person NOT to contact and told them why, and that was part of the reading, then the reader was seeing hypothetical outcomes (what happens if you contact vs. not contacting). 

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2016, 09:37:49 PM »
ok. thanks.
jory
I just want someone who can do medical questions.

Mona Lisa Schulz is the first person who comes to mind, however I've never had a reading with her myself.

http://www.drmonalisa.com/private-reading-request

tired of it all

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 09:41:42 PM »
Jory if you try her, I would be very interested in knowing how it works out.  If not, I hope you find the right reader and it works out for you.  I wonder if someone local would be best for medical questions, someone you can see in person(?)

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2016, 09:50:57 PM »
I wanted to find a pet psychic too. I thought someone who did medical questions could also do pet related readings. There is an excellent psychic who does healings on keen but I'm pretty sure the site has a no medical questions policy. There are probably many of them but they are not allowed to market psychic surgery.
I'm just learning how to use this review forum. imma get there.
jory

Jory if you try her, I would be very interested in knowing how it works out.  If not, I hope you find the right reader and it works out for you.  I wonder if someone local would be best for medical questions, someone you can see in person(?)

allibai3

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2016, 09:51:15 PM »
Honestly i still think sincerity is wrong and irish donna and kiesha are right.This man has left me at least three times no explanation.The first time we got into a little fight about something stupid ,I came running back even though i was not in the wrong and apologized he ignored me.
I had to beg beg for a whole week and then he came back.

The second time he came to visit me at my home,I was living with my mom at that time I had to beg and beg for her to let him stay.I paid for his ticket to come,I made him food to take home becuase he had no money and  was not working, and gave him money.I took him out to AC paid for everything guess what, a week later he went M.I.A and i begged and I begged my mom even called him because thats how depressed I was,he didnt answer.A week later he texted me saying he needed to do his own thing and live his life and we should be friends.Guess what after that he went on twitter. and said SINGLE AS A DOLLAR BILL.Him and his friends were laughing and enjoying . 10 months later we got back together I was dating someone else he knew this ,I gave him a chance just for him to twiddle his fingers about getting back into a relationship with me finally after i decided to leave he said that he doesnt want to let go and he just doesnt like feeling vulnerable but he wants me. I finally met his parents three years later. Dated another 11  months, saw him in december and then was suppose to see him for new years texted him to confirm the date and guess what?No reply! All i said was i get  the message  have a great christmas.
 He said merry christmas and went M.I.A until March apologizing.So, you see theres a pattern with him.So, what in particular would have made this time specifically the time were he behaved? No,other time did me threatrning to leave or me dating someone else ever stopped him from what he wanted to do either stay or leave.

tired of it all

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2016, 09:55:54 PM »
That is not a hypothetical outcome at all. Hypothetical questions are usually, "if I do this, then ______?" A reader telling a caller not to reach out because the ex isn't ready to make contact RIGHT NOW, but it looks like he/she will do so in August" is not a hypothetical reading. It's a prediction (that can either pass or fail).

If the reader is telling the caller "not to reach out because the ex isn't ready to make contact RIGHT NOW" that's a hypothetical outcome based on "if the caller reaches out." 

Every prediction is a hypothetical outcome, it's just a question of whether they only look at one outcome, or multiple outcomes.  I think they all work differently in that regard. 

allibai3

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016, 10:01:03 PM »
@lol haha I know,one time I was sick asked him to come with me to urgent care and he told me thats not how he wanted to spend his weekend.I ended up going by myself.I really have to evaluate why I continue to love someone who treats me like crap

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2016, 10:01:46 PM »
That's because logically that prediction fits the situation right now, if you change it then there goes the predictions... If you want to change things around them don't call readers bottom line. Why waste your money.

tired of it all

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2016, 10:02:36 PM »
I wanted to find a pet psychic too. I thought someone who did medical questions could also do pet related readings. There is an excellent psychic who does healings on keen but I'm pretty sure the site has a no medical questions policy. There are probably many of them but they are not allowed to market psychic surgery.
I'm just learning how to use this review forum. imma get there.
jory

Yes Keen has that policy but some readers will probably go around it anyway.  I remember reading feedback on Rip Off Report about...I think it was Queen of Cups?  who just told someone out of the blue they had a health problem and go get checked out.  I think it was QofC but don't take my word on that.  If you want I'll try to find where that was posted. 

I have tried pet psychics on Keen before when my cats were missing but I don't remember which ones were any good or not.  If I come across one that rings a bell I'll let you know.