Author Topic: My favorite list  (Read 27432 times)

RedVelvet

Re: My favorite list
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 06:08:20 PM »
Sincerity was way off for me. Nothing she said happened and I talked to her over a year ago

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 06:12:59 PM »
@ Redvelvet, have you tried Sapphire 21?

RedVelvet

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 06:18:10 PM »
I have read with her once and would like to again, but I'm not going to bother waiting.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 06:19:54 PM »
How did you find her?

tired of it all

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 06:37:58 PM »
One will be great for you and not for someone else. It's like trying on shoes.

Hey Jory welcome to the forum. 

I keep thinking it's like bra shopping.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 06:41:45 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D
I literally LOL'd. It really is that individual.

tired of it all

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2016, 06:42:34 PM »
LOL.  Anyone else who wears Natori bras, please tell me who you read with.

RedVelvet

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2016, 07:08:56 PM »
How did you find her?

Randomly, I was reading her reviews a long time ago and decided to give her a try.  Her line wasn't so long back then. And she would come on regularly

RedVelvet

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2016, 07:16:57 PM »
She was great with guidance. Really helped me to look at things differently. Eases my worries. She was right as well regarding what would Happen

allibai3

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2016, 07:47:22 PM »
LOL.  Anyone else who wears Natori bras, please tell me who you read with.
hHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

anyone here that don't wear bras? let me know who you read with lol

I dont wear a bra lol itty bitty boobs here lol but I read with qoc18,kiesha,sincerity,lady jenna.Though my first read with sincerity I thought she was amazing but her prediction did not come to pass. She said the ex and I will be good in july and as you know he hates me so yeah.

allibai3

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2016, 08:46:09 PM »
I don't know tthompsj, before I texted my ex sincerity never mentioned that after I saw him he would distance himself from me maybe it could be due to me saying I'm dating someone else but idk. I just finished talking to Irish Donna and her prediction is totally different from everyone else which means she is most likely right. She said my ex loved his freedom and finds relationships to be difficult and doesn't want the responsibility . He loves me but doesn't want to be with me. Which is why there's this back and forth . She said he only wants me when it's convenient for him and that when he starts to miss me a lot he will be back but won't give me what I want and overall doesn't see a future with me/marriage. I think what she said is so accurate that I'm so depressed I just want to sleep and never wake up. This explains why one second he says he wants to marry me spend his like with me and the next he leaves me saying I'm pressuring him for marriage

Offline monika

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2016, 08:51:24 PM »
I don't know . Sincerity is very nice and she appears to be real . She definitely got some present stuff right. I just cannot believe that someone who is so deeply in love with me is avoiding and ignoring me for three months...

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2016, 08:52:40 PM »
it's push up time. I'm flexible...
I just want someone who can do medical questions.
One will be great for you and not for someone else. It's like trying on shoes.

Hey Jory welcome to the forum. 

tired of it all

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2016, 08:55:59 PM »
We can obviously change the outcomes by making different choices...but it just doesn't make logical sense that a psychic could have predicted another person's actions and not our own.  If anything they should be able to read the caller better than anyone else they are asking about because after all the caller is the one asking for a reading.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2016, 08:59:02 PM »
I have to agree with Tthomasj here, I do think that if the situation was left alone her predictions would have manifested to a certain degree maybe not everything but majority of it. Sincerity tells you what she sees and if you choose to play around with it then it is on you on how things unfold good or bad. I find Sincerity very ethical, she picks up and if she can't tell me a timeframe, she will not say anything.

anything