Author Topic: Lindas spirit  (Read 6547 times)

Offline Zenia

Lindas spirit
« on: July 13, 2016, 04:15:42 PM »
Now i will share my experience with her,so you can decide for yourself wheter to call.
I dont know where her feedback is coming from..but she is not able to pick up much.I had a very poor reading with her.After the reading she sent an email,telling me if i left her a good feedback,she would do one question for free.I answered back,and asked my free question.Thinking i would leave feedback after.
She immdiately replied back"Feedback first please!" :)

She had a sort of deal with another reader on Keen(cant remember her name,also awful reader..)where they called each other and left glowing feedback.They also recommended each other on their bio,and in all emails to customers.If one sent something to you,it would contain praises of the other,and vice versa.
They always referred to each others as soulsisters.And a lot of hearts,hugs and stars..Problem is when a "false"friendship like this,starts to unravel(and it will sooner or later)it becomes ugly.

Who need cinema and circus when you have this to watch in your own home with some popcorn?They started to leave each other one stars feedback and we got the entire falseness revealed with really nasty words..
If i can remember the other readers name,i will tell you later.She is still on Keen.But the one time i called her,she was probably drunk.It was late at night,and she started laughing in the middle of the reading and couldnt stop.She laughed till my minutes ran out...

This was a crazy time on Keen..Many years ago,but i think its still a good story :)

Offline Zenia

Re: Lindas spirit
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 06:52:59 PM »
Now i remember,the other one was Lenalight.

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 02:44:29 AM »
Agree! Was like a guessing game lol

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 11:54:49 AM »
Nothing she said came true. She's very believable though. She'll switch it up when she senses she is wrong, meaning she'll try to cover herself and change her position. She's very good at reading your reaction.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 04:34:55 AM »
She told me my POI is not leaving his current GF any time soon, won't come back to me and she could feel my hurt and disappointment. She's the only one that has said this. Maybe she's right?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 03:22:19 PM »
Lol first time she said he would be back second time she said he ain't coming back it's not meant to be but two new men around me 1 Capricorn and one Aries entering ..I laughed .Guess what he ain't back and I met those men dated them capricorns and an Aries man*yes jaw hits the floor *

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 01:39:38 AM »
I don't know if you can call that accurate exactly. A prediction that something isn't going to happen is not really the same as predicting something that will happen... Linda was pricey, she always asked for ratings, and her predictions didn't come true. The woman is fun, but at her prices she's not worth it.

Offline Jeastyle

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2018, 10:17:14 PM »
Anyone else read with her?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2019, 06:07:15 AM »
Anyone read with her recently I read with her. Predictions pending till April

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2023, 01:49:33 AM »
Just curious if anyone has any other comments on this woman? I read with her on a POI and she seemed kinda quacky? Got some stuff wrong - but her reviews were good

So far.. do not recommend

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2023, 02:15:29 AM »
You know what's funny? They don't look so different from each other. Like take her and then put more makeup and a wig on... I think when there's all those great reviews but then people here share such a different experience, it makes me believe they are telling people what they want to hear.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2023, 04:50:58 AM »
Just curious if anyone has any other comments on this woman? I read with her on a POI and she seemed kinda quacky? Got some stuff wrong - but her reviews were good

So far.. do not recommend

OMG I was reading with her alllll the time early last year. She was so dead wrong about me for BOTH guys and I honestly don’t think she had a real gift.

With my ex for example she said he would come back if I gave him space. Not only did we never speak again but he got a girlfriend shortly after.

The second POI pulled away after starting off hot and heavy. She claimed he was going through some cycle and by the time his 30th birthday came (October) that things would get back to normal. He and I not only stopped speaking for good in May but when October rolled around he unfollowed me on his profile and his dog’s social media profiles.

Not sure how she has so many good reviews.

anything