Author Topic: Dollwitch  (Read 14725 times)

Offline Zenia

Dollwitch
« on: July 13, 2016, 09:09:17 AM »
Have anyone read with her?She is Eastern Europe,they can be good.Good feedback.She did pick up something,but for me the jury is still out on this.Anyone tried her?
Costy,and drags the time a bit,but telling you what she can and cant do..(no certain timelines,but predictions)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Dollwitch
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 03:06:12 PM »
That's it Zenia... Drags out the time and if you don't extend for a lengthy amount, she will block you!!! Crazy lady she is . Oh, if you don't leave feedback and if you don't praise the crap out of her then you'll be blocked. To be honest, she wasn't amazing especially for the price she charges, better off spending money somewhere else.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 03:09:28 PM by Leogirl0808 »

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 03:30:35 PM »
That's it Zenia... Drags out the time and if you don't extend for a lengthy amount, she will block you!!! Crazy lady she is . Oh, if you don't leave feedback and if you don't praise the crap out of her then you'll be blocked. To be honest, she wasn't amazing especially for the price she charges, better off spending money somewhere else.
Thank you Leogirl!I appreciate your review.You have helped a lot of customers by posting here :)I just wished i have asked before i tried her...I am annoyed at myself right now.
Now we now why clients praise her..Geez..She did send me an email and asked for feedback.That wont come :)Not a good one at least.

I agree with you,she wasnt amazing..
From now on i will ask in the forum here before i try someone new.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 03:44:46 PM »
You welcome dear, some times ones curiosity takes over. Have you tried Alphafemale or Bodymindspirit ?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 03:59:36 PM »
You welcome dear, some times ones curiosity takes over. Have you tried Alphafemale or Bodymindspirit ?
I did try Alphafemale(solara?)many years ago.I remember her as negative in predictions and outcome of situations.Things went better than she predicted..There was some darkness over the entire call,that i can remember..She told me i would fall down the stairs and hurt my arm.8 years later,here i am,all my limbs intact  :) :)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 04:08:56 PM »
Oh gosh, so sorry to hear that Zenia. I read with her and she was positive. Is there someone that works for you? I have read with Bodymindspirit and feel she is an ethical reader. She doesn't want anything but tell you what the guides are giving her.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 04:22:13 PM »
Oh gosh, so sorry to hear that Zenia. I read with her and she was positive. Is there someone that works for you? I have read with Bodymindspirit and feel she is an ethical reader. She doesn't want anything but tell you what the guides are giving her.
I  have 10 years under my belt on Keen now,and the 2 i still feel can give decent readings,are Marie Anna,and Simply Kathryn.None of them are 100%.In addition i use Suecreate for channelling,and my new fave,Judi.Cant tell about the last one yet,,,she is new to me.Other than that i have tried Oranum.Maybe i can make a new post on that later.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 04:30:04 PM »
I  have 10 years under my belt on Keen now,and the 2 i still feel can give decent readings,are Marie Anna,and Simply Kathryn.None of them are 100%.In addition i use Suecreate for channelling,and my new fave,Judi.Cant tell about the last one yet,,,she is new to me.Other than that i have tried Oranum.Maybe i can make a new post on that later.

Maria Anna was only right once for me...and I read with her many times.  She told me I wouldn't hear from someone for eight weeks, and I heard from them that day.  She's super nice though...but I'm not paying for nice.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 06:51:22 PM »

Maria Anna was only right once for me...and I read with her many times.  She told me I wouldn't hear from someone for eight weeks, and I heard from them that day.  She's super nice though...but I'm not paying for nice.
Can i ask you if you have anyone that works for you?

Offline Exposed

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2016, 01:16:41 AM »
Rude and harsh

RedVelvet

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 02:24:26 AM »
Dollwitch is full of herself. She's definitely a real psychic but her manners are horrific. I'll never call her again

stargazer

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 07:10:45 AM »
Dollwitch was one of THE WORST for me. Bad attitude too.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 04:57:04 AM by stargazer »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »
Dollwitch is full of herself. She's definitely a real psychic but her manners are horrific. I'll never call her again

Can you elaborate? Was she accurate though or blew you away; reasonably priced?

**I see my answers. I'm rereading the thread.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2017, 10:08:00 PM »
I read with her twice, first reading was right on, the stuffs she told you will happen afterward, maybe few months, maybe longer, so is unable to tell right away if she's spot on
2nd reading still waiting the predictions.
she has attitude however because she was right on first time, that's why i back to her for 2nd reading.

Offline anna81

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2017, 11:57:59 PM »
I just read the latest ranting email from Dollwitch...she basically was letting everyone know she has 2 rates... $8.75 and $4.95
The $4.95 rate she claims is for people whom have called her 2 to 3 times a month for at least 10 mins a call for a year. Nobody else is eligible for this "special" rate. So basically you have to fork over over $2 to $3 thousand dollars a year in order to get a decent call rate. Wow...she has balls. Shes crazy....and she's robbing people blind if they are really dancing to her tune.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 12:01:14 AM by anna81 »