Author Topic: buddah strouse  (Read 4556 times)

Offline foodiegirl

buddah strouse
« on: July 13, 2016, 12:51:46 AM »
has anyone read with buddah strouse?

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: buddah strouse
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 01:19:08 AM »
Yup, DO NOT bother.

Offline foodiegirl

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 03:04:50 AM »
i already had the reading before i posted.  it matches some of what others have said... wanted to hear if anyone found this reader to be accurate.  thanks!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 03:07:44 AM »
Did you find what she is telling you was accurate?

Offline foodiegirl

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 03:18:04 AM »
yes, it sounds like the person in question and makes sense and matches what others are saying...
did your reading prove to be just totally wrong?
thanks!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 03:31:29 AM »
You know Foodiegirl at first it seemed like she was making sense and was talking about the person in question. Her predictions with timelines did not come to pass but who knows predictions can happen overtime... Her timelines suck!!!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 03:00:19 AM »
Leo- I agree! Her timelines have come and gone for me. AND she changes them from reading to reading. I will update if what she says happens.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 01:22:43 AM »
So, surprisingly Buddha may be right AND wrong. SO, she said he would do a yoyo effect communication wise that would end in June-in June we quit talking completely (I stopped it). She made it sound more like the communication yoyo effect would stop-in more of a positive way. The opposite happened.

She also said mid September someone would leave and a step up position would open up for me. Well, that happened. I haven't got the job but I have made it known I want it and I should be next in line for it.

Last but not least, she said he would make more of a commitment in the winter but we will see...

She went back and forth between readings saying end of July and one reading she said winter...so if it happens in the winter I can kind of give her that.