Author Topic: Advisor Trishula  (Read 10133 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Advisor Trishula
« on: July 11, 2016, 12:39:04 AM »
have any of you tried this adviser? She was recommended on another website.  I don't know if I can use my free 3 minutes to try her later this week.  QOC18 will not allow me to use my free minutes so I can only try it with someone new.  I will report back.

Offline janedoe

Re: Advisor Trishula
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 05:55:30 PM »
Although she was nice, I had a reading with her and she had no idea what she was talking about. 

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 11:44:23 AM »
She's very very good. Sometimes she gets confused by the cards but when she works through it via clarifying questions, she is very accurate. She called things out no one else saw - things that didn't make sense at the time. She's probably one of the most accurate readers I've spoken with. But when she has an off day and she doesn't see things very clearly (didn't happen too often), just say you have to go and call back on another day.

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 03:01:23 AM »
trishula nails it again. she stated nothing's gonna happen. nothing happened (pretty much everyone else saw something happening). last year she stated the same thing. nothing happened last year either :) .

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 11:01:02 PM »
Hello, any updates on Trishula? Anyone read with her recently?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 11:16:50 PM »
I read with her back in early January. She said we had a strong relationship  but imbalanced and hangman.  When I asked about his present relationship, she said what they all say, that he's not happy, something about money, alot of fighting and stress with the death card.  He definitely wanted a relationship with me.  Yeah right.  He's still with the other woman 3 months later.  A person would have to be a complete idiot to stay in a relationship that is so stressful and makes you unhappy especially when they haven't been together for that long, like 3 months.  I call bullcrap reading :(

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 10:27:08 PM »
She's been really on target with me. She predicted things no one else did. She would be my favorite except that she has an odd personality and sometimes won't answer your question at the most annoying times. Other than that she is SUPER accurate for me.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 10:39:26 PM »
Read with her 2x. First time wastotally on point and accurate. Albeit, negative.  She was correct.

Second time , different situation , was on point about 70%.  Correct on outcome nonetheless.

stargazer

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 10:48:59 PM »
Interesting... thanks, I may give her a try. @bella and peppie- did you ask about POI/relationship, job, or something else?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 11:07:29 PM »
Interesting... thanks, I may give her a try. @bella and peppie- did you ask about POI/relationship, job, or something else?

Hi, yes both times were relationships.  She gave a negative for both, and probably she was one of the only two at one time that said that.  However....she Also gave predictions...none of which happened.
Second time I read with her again...super negative, and her insight was for me only 50% accurate, but outcome was 100%.

Outcome? Yep, correct for me. 2x.

Offline peppie

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 02:02:00 AM »

Relationships. She was always very negative on them but she was always accurate. Others lied to me and gave me false hope.

I asked about job stuff, too. Two people were plotting to steal from me and she told me about it. I knew they weren't great people but she told me something was going to happen and they were going to get caught. What she said came to pass.

As a warning some she has some off days and sometimes she sees things and tells you but you don't know what they are until they happen. In general though, she has been one of my most accurate advisors.

Offline wondering

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 02:12:51 AM »
Well, this makes me ponder the question - if the outcome is correct, but the insight is not - did they *really* predict it correctly?

Some examples - you broke up, but because one person got a job elsewhere and the other didn't want to enter in a ldr vs. you broke up because your POI met someone else and was more interested in him/her vs. you broke up because your POI didn't like something *you* were doing (or, something about you - mannerism, personality trait). In all cases, you broke up - the latter two examples you could say are negative and emotionally-involved, while the first one is more a result of something out of your hands that presented itself, and may have feelings of sadness and/or helplessness.

what do you think about insight vs. outcome - do they go hand-in-hand?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 02:16:37 AM by wondering »

Offline verb18

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 02:30:24 AM »
Well, this makes me ponder the question - if the outcome is correct, but the insight is not - did they *really* predict it correctly?

Some examples - you broke up, but because one person got a job elsewhere and the other didn't want to enter in a ldr vs. you broke up because your POI met someone else and was more interested in him/her vs. you broke up because your POI didn't like something *you* were doing (or, something about you - mannerism, personality trait). In all cases, you broke up - the latter two examples you could say are negative and emotionally-involved, while the first one is more a result of something out of your hands that presented itself, and may have feelings of sadness and/or helplessness.

what do you think about insight vs. outcome - do they go hand-in-hand?

This is a really good question! Are you a teacher? because this sounded like a perfectly constructed essay question LOL!
Never read with Trishula - I prob wont because I'm sticking to who i know so this is in no way about her cause i know this is her thread - but I do think that only WE can know the true details/the insights of our own situations - we intuitively know more than we think in this regard! but I think the best psychics dont necessarily get the insight down, but the motives, wants, and needs of the person in question. I do think that a lot of the time this helps them come to their conclusion of the outcome prediction. But like you said in your first two examples - life got in the way, and things happened - nothing really toxic or awful happened - and there is no ill will between the two people. --> this i feel is typical in life - people sometimes separate for reasons that stink but if theyre meant to be together, they will be. but in your latter examples, ehhh not so sure because of negativity getting in the way. the best psychics can kinda see that energy though, at least in my own experiences. but i do think insight and outcome do go hand in hand to a degree.

Offline wondering

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2017, 02:48:07 AM »
I think so as well - and I think it has to do with how you feel when leaving a situation (or a reading). If the insight hints at negativity on the part of one party or the other, then we feel that something has "gone wrong" - could we fix this? Or we may feel angry, like wtf are you serious? But if the reality is like that of the first example, where a choice needs to be made, emotions be damned, leaving a reading thinking that something has gone horribly wrong can leave one emotionally scarred.

Rediska

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2017, 03:17:42 AM »
I think so as well - and I think it has to do with how you feel when leaving a situation (or a reading). If the insight hints at negativity on the part of one party or the other, then we feel that something has "gone wrong" - could we fix this? Or we may feel angry, like wtf are you serious? But if the reality is like that of the first example, where a choice needs to be made, emotions be damned, leaving a reading thinking that something has gone horribly wrong can leave one emotionally scarred.

I think that's why we should not let psychics govern our lives. I had gone through a phase last year in June, April, May and July. None of them except for one were correct and even then she was incorrect on a lot of details when I contacted the POI for confirmation. But man when the readings were "negative" it was just so traumatizing. Now I realized why it's best to take readings with a grain of salt and not to the heart. Looking back I kind of laugh and think, "man, did I really lose sleep over that?!" not only that but it hit me that I was actually far more intuitive and in-tune then they were. My *own* predictions/insights were actually coming true whereas theirs weren't. I asked myself,"if you're so accurate then why do you get readings?" so I stopped getting readings.

I am my own psychic. I am my own Kisha, Lady Persephone and any other hot shot psychic out there. After getting readings I would think to myself, "logically, realistically and intuitively did what they say make sense? did it match the POI's last words and actions to you?" Unfortunately it did not. I also had to ask myself, 'why do you get readings? it is one thing to do for "fun" but then get it becomes addicting and seeing your account getting drained isn't fun. Wouldn't you rather not know and live life in ignorance instead of knowledge that could be potentially damaging?'

Something to think about  to whoever is reading this.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:50:54 AM by Rediska »