Author Topic: Casey  (Read 3613 times)

Offline bjr181

Casey
« on: May 04, 2011, 03:42:27 AM »
So I just recently spoke with Casey.  Her queue is always full and she's been with CP for less than a year.  I was actually pretty worried about reading her because things haven't been good on the ex front with me.  I don't post a lot on here but I felt the urge to with her.  She goes into astrology that I know some of you do not really like but this type of astrology just made sense to me.  She was confident and gave me a lot of right on things about my ex that was impressive.  She also gave details of why he comes back and what he's doing now.  I probably could have stayed on with her for another 10 minutes but she gaves great empath clarity for me and things that were very detailed.  I'd fully tell you if you are looking for a new psychic, go to her before she's $10.00 (I mean she's at $6.50 and has been with CP for less than a year).  Things won't happen until the summer to really see her predictions but I don't think she's BSing and think she knows her stuff.  Just a suggestion.  I really liked her.

Offline tippyrose1

Re: Casey
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 12:17:33 PM »
HI BJR,

Yes..I was going to say something about Casey...I haven't read with her...but every once in a while I call customer service and ask..."who's hot now"...and someone told me that she was awesome...so I started reading her reviews a few weeks ago and just read them again the other night...yes..I agree...I bet she is really good.  Glad you had a good reading with her...Also, did anyone notice Ruth...she's new but has 30 years experience...i don't know...something about her just looks like she'd be good..but too soon to tell...I like to keep reading the testimonials....but I'm gonna give Casey a shot one of these days soon.  Tippy xo.

sammiepoo

Re: Casey
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 05:41:18 AM »
I wonder if she is anygood because customer service suggested her and I dont know for sure if I want to read with her

anything