Author Topic: Channellers  (Read 4447 times)

Offline Zenia

Channellers
« on: July 05, 2016, 06:41:17 PM »
Can someone help me get a list of channellers?(they talk directly to the person you ask about)

Those i know about:

-Judi
-Suecreate
-Soulchannel(not so good as the other 2,in my opinion)
-Moses(charges at least 8 dollar minute.Seems solid though.Not often available)
-Manwhisperer(oh..no...stay away from this one..dosent have a clue)

Other suggestions?

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Channellers
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 06:43:30 PM »
Sapphire 21. She is an empath.

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 06:50:57 PM »

Yep...I second this...I used to call her and she was clueless.  She got some little things right about people but overall she was wrong more often than she was right.  And not someone who is good at channeling people.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 06:51:49 PM »
Sapphire 21. She is an empath.
So she works like Judi?Give direct answers from the subject?Lisa dianne is also an empath but dosent work like talking directly with them.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 06:53:41 PM »

Yep...I second this...I used to call her and she was clueless.  She got some little things right about people but overall she was wrong more often than she was right.  And not someone who is good at channeling people.
She is horrible.. :(
I saw i new channeller on Keen now,but forgot to add her to faves,so i could look her up again..I would like to try someone new,

allibai3

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 07:12:59 PM »
Is sucreate good?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 07:40:46 AM »
Is sucreate good?
Yes,i think so.But she has made her readings less accessible now.Read her listing carefullly first before you try,

allibai3

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 11:19:27 AM »
Yes I did,I was in her que last night at like 1am and I was number 2 and she signed off >:( lol.Do you know what time she usually comes on?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 11:29:50 AM »
Yes I did,I was in her que last night at like 1am and I was number 2 and she signed off >:( lol.Do you know what time she usually comes on?
I am in Europe,so i have to be up at night to reach her.Dont know what timezone she is in.But i usually reach her between 1-3 am my time.I should think that is 6-7 hours ahead of you.During this time she is normally online every weekday.On occation i have seen her online 8 am my time.
She is not online often anymore.She used to be.Seems she has cut down on her readings in many ways,

anything