Author Topic: Same reader, different results  (Read 1645 times)

tired of it all

Same reader, different results
« on: July 04, 2016, 08:27:35 AM »
It's always weird to hear that people have such different results with the same readers.

I think one reason is because we can come from different soul families or tribes.  If your soul family and genetic lineage is very different from theirs you may not connect very well. 

On the other hand, if you have a close soul connection to a reader, you may have a karmic connection with them that distorts the readings. 

Personality differences can also affect things...and it's natural to close our energy to people we feel uncomfortable with. 

For instance I tend to be reserved and I just don't get on well with people who have really brassy or bold personalities.  If a reader's attitude feels "pushy" to me it makes me want to close myself off to them. 

Another thing is if you are asking about a person who has a mental illness or personality disturbance...the reader may not be going deep enough to read this person accurately.

Sometimes readers run energy in ways that are not compatible with us...for me it is very uncomfortable if they do a hard pull on my solar plexus or my third eye center.  I prefer to connect through the high heart.  However for some people heart energy is uncomfortable especially if they have shut it down because of grief.

I do not believe the 7 chakra system is natural and I find I don't get accurate results with readers who try to plug into me using that system.

I also tend not to have good results with readers who use Reiki or who practice yoga intensively.  I dislike both practices and I instinctively close my energy around people who use them. 

I do not connect well with readers who call on "archangels" or "ascended masters" or any other beings of that nature.  I have very strong intentions that I do not want to connect with these beings and I also do not want to receive information though someone who does - so the connection simply will not go through. 

I do connect well with those who call on angels if they are genuine angels - but not false light beings or fallen angelics or imposter beings. 

Lastly if YOU are psychic...other psychics may have a difficult time reading you...even if they can read other clients very well.