Author Topic: SATORI NATION  (Read 4846 times)

Offline lanlingyu

SATORI NATION
« on: July 02, 2016, 12:38:55 AM »
has anyone tried any psychic on this website?

http://satorination.com/

according to one of the thread in this forum, one of the psychics successfully helped her locate a missing object!  Since Keen advisers don't work out for some people (myself included), I would like to try this website and will share my experience here later. 

see this thread

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1624.msg23776.html#msg23776

tired of it all

Re: SATORI NATION
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 12:55:53 AM »
Dhyana AllMyAngels is also on Keen and I called her once on there.  All her listings on Keen say just give me a name but when I gave her a name she couldn't tell me jackshit. 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 12:58:07 AM »
I had a read with medium marie.
She was okay. She didnt really hit alot of details and kept repeating herself. Pretty much saying my ex isnt committed. And to watch myself with her. I didnt really feel a connection with her. It felt like a cold reading.
It wasnt just the fact that she said stuff i didnt like because i have had about 3 or so readings in the past that said we wouldnt get together.
But when we got cut off ahe did email me the rest of the reading and sent free mins. It wasnt horrible but she wasnt for me as in connection

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 01:40:32 AM »
Yes just casual dating. Dont expect to much from her.
Then she said she wasnt telling me im wasting my time but to be careful.... but she didn't pick up on her current gf.
It was weird. But not every psychic works for everyone.

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 01:53:57 AM »
Ugh...that sounds scripted...that yes someone is interested in you or will come back around or still has feelings for you but they have commitment issues or you will never have a committed relationship with them.  I've heard it so many times my eyes just glaze over.

Even some of the best readers I've spoken to have used cold reading sometimes...it's like they just draw a blank.  And instead of being honest that they aren't connecting with you they just try to fill in the space with a bunch of nonsense.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 02:11:01 AM »
I thnk that is what happen. She didnt connect with me and she gave a cold reading. Like nothing wow popped out. And she didnt even pick up on much anyway.
And the whole commitment thing is fluid cause some people are like that in the beginning but eventually they do grow out of it.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 02:58:51 AM »
Medium Marie..I remember her on Keen, never tried her on there, but I did read with her a few times on her site. I would say she is pretty decent. She delved into my relationship issue at the time and knew the path wasn't going to be a rosy one. She is an empath and a remote viewer and was able to describe people physically VERY well. I did later confirm some things that she said about the person. She can be a little abrupt though. And it may take her a minute or two before the juices start flowing. She also did predict a job change and describe the hiring manager very well. Her site is just kinda clunky and you may have to ask her to speak more clearly or not on the speaker phone. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 03:00:58 AM by bstalling »

Offline Jjj

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 03:28:05 AM »
Thats good. I know maddie was telling me about her friends experience with her and how marie was so detailed and on point with her situation. Then for me she wasnt really detailed or had a connection. Again a case of psychics not working the same for everyone

Offline Jjj

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2016, 01:36:06 AM »
Yeah i never understood how that worked.
But have to remember that psychics are people as well.
Kinda like your not gonna vibe with everyone you meet. I think its the same as psychics