Author Topic: Dawn001  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Sillyme

Dawn001
« on: July 01, 2016, 01:21:52 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:46:38 PM by Sillyme »

tired of it all

Re: Dawn001
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 05:22:20 PM »
This reader?  http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/psychic-mediums/dawn001/12439697

She gets some pretty bad feedback herself.

"HORRIBLE... She is so far OFF!!! She says my man was using drugs and checked out of our relationship. So FAR from the TRUTH!!! We just got married & he is a minister & professional. Never drank or used drugs a day in his life. I have no idea who she read, but it wasn't us. Save your money she is not gifted at all. The other feedback must be from her alias account because there is nothing gifted about Dawn001."

"Two different readings in couple month pariod,first you said he had a feelings and would open up soon to me but afraid of rejection, now he just attracted to me and nothing sereos, which one is next, I don't need your free minutes you sending me over and over with ?????? Marks, I hung up because I did not asked if he leaves his leaving partnor or not, I asked simple question does he have feeling beyond of physical attraction? Good luck"

"After speaking with her the 1st time, I received 'insight' about someone that encouraged me to call again the following day. Unfortunately, the 2nd reading about the same person was completely different from 48 hours earlier which removed all credibility from both readings. She seemed very sweet with good intentions but it is risky to put faith in readers if they are a little or alot off. I'm disappointed and sorry to remove her from my list of readers as a result of different readings on the same person in such a short time."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:24:54 PM by tired of it all »

anything