Author Topic: Right on PREDICTION  (Read 29188 times)

allibai3

Re: Right on PREDICTION
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2016, 03:58:37 PM »
@Sooshi he has said that before if you love someone you dont move on so quickly but honestly I don't get how he can come back after this after all that he has said.Hes being very spiteful.I don't know.I know for sure that we will never speak or be together again.

allibai3

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2016, 06:57:54 PM »
I have been reading with Keisha since January and she had always said that he loved me but we won't be together. So idk of that will change after 6 months . I have not talked to Domnique. I don't see the point in talking to readers anymore. He chose to not only walk away but hurt me and right now I can't phamon him coming back and making things right

tired of it all

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2016, 07:37:15 PM »
Allibai I'm so sorry that you are hurting.  What he said was mean and you didn't deserve that, and especially not after going all that way to see him. 

But it's not a question of deserving, it's more that there are natural consequences to the actions that we take.  When you phone/text a guy while you are drunk - and you're saying that you're done and insulting his male ego - after already saying that you're seeing someone else??  This is what happens.  Most people tend to hurt someone back when they feel hurt or feel the need to protect themselves from rejection.  You've given him mixed signals, he doesn't even know why you bothered coming out all that way to see him if you're telling him that you're involved with someone else.  It's natural that he would respond the way he did. 

allibai3

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2016, 08:23:01 PM »
@tiredofitall , I didn't think of it that way. I wAs upset that after seeing him he started distancing himself from me last week he asked me how I felt after seeing him I said I was scared and confused because I do want him but I'm scared to get my heart broken so instead of him saying how he felt after my message he decided not to express himself and went m.i.a for a whole week till I texted him. I wanted him to fight for me . So I didn't think of hurting his ego because I was hurting and even though I dating another guy all I want is my ex but i don't want the pain he causes me. I want to do everything to make him happy and make h feel loved but he keeps sabotaging . You are right I didn't see it from that perspective and that was selfish

tired of it all

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2016, 08:32:35 PM »
I understand allibai and I mean wow I have been there, not the exact situation but you know wanting someone to fight for me and being scared they won't and that I'll just keep getting hurt.  And I don't know what all he has put you through up to this point so I don't know maybe you are right to be selfish at this point.  I got to a point with my situation where I felt like I had to be selfish and protect myself.  You know the situation best and it is your choice always, no right or wrong here.

allibai3

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2016, 09:35:51 PM »
Yeah all I can do right now is move on if he comes back I'll be happy but I'll be reluctant, if doesn't come back oh well . Thinking of it only one psychic predicted this Rachel Marie she said I would reach out to him and  she sees him texting me saying something really  rude because he is frustrated and he wouldn't talk to me for a while and hell back. I didn't think anything of it because she said it would happen at the end of june.

tired of it all

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2016, 10:02:34 PM »
This Rachel Marie?
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/rachel-marie/12432692

She has no feedback on Keen but found the same reader on bitwine and kasamba
http://www.kasamba.com/psychic/rachel-psychic-medium/
http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/250631-rachelmarie?advisor=true&feedback=true&filter=-1#feedback

allibai3

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2016, 12:08:33 AM »
@tiredofitall yes rachel marie on bitwine

allibai3

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2016, 12:11:19 AM »
@ allibai
I wonder if any of this would have happened had you NOT contacted him. Not saying that the psychics (or "psychics") were all right, but at some point, we as callers have to take some sort of responsibility for why some things don't work out.  Drunk calling/texting is the worse. I agree with some of the others here -- that he DOES care about you, but he probably lashed out and said those things as a reaction to how you came at him. If someone came at me in such a manner, I'd be on both defense and offense too. I'm sorry you're hurting, but I've been there. My ex used to do the same thing and I used to blame him, but eventually realized that he wouldn't have acted in such a way if I hadn't provoked him. Granted, he could definitely be an ass all on his own WITHOUT any aid from me...gotta love men. In response to some of the others (laningyu?) and the predictions...yeah, QoC....man. Hit or miss. Good with present, but again...for me, personally, she never really panned out.  SIN has actually been on target with me thus far. My ex did reach out to me via email recently, but I haven't responded. I'm still contemplating if I want to go down this road again :/

Cheer up! It's not the end of the world. I don't think you two are DONE done, but you need to back off from him. Otherwise, he'll definitely stay away. You went from 0 to 100 real quick with him.  Just keep pushing forward and put him on the back burner.  If he comes back, good! If not...good? Hopefully by then, you won't be hurting as much.

::hugs::

Yeah i just wanted him to wake up and him going mia for a week really hurt me and I mean I could but my mind kept saying to contact him. I will try my best to move on and hopefullt eventually I wouldnt want him anymore which would be great after everything he put me through but honestly I know I will always have a soft spot for me.

allibai3

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2016, 12:50:27 AM »
@lanlingyu I'm dating in genreal.Ultimately the only person I want is my ex but I dont cut my options off becuase as you can see my ex likes to disappear on me or sabotage.So, I wanted to see my ex to see how I felt about us and just see how things would be between us.When I saw him everything felt the same ,I knew I still loved him and wanted him but I was also scared of him running away.On thursday of last week he asked me how I felt and I told him how I felt overall,I want him but Im scared he would hurt me.He didn;t say muchto my response. He said he knows what he wants to  say but doesnt know how to say it in the right way.I trying to have hm express himself and he still couldnt tel me.After that day and I never heard from him.

My ex has pushed me to date others because of his push and pull behavior if he was not like that trust me I will be with him and no one else.

As for the other person they know its casually dating not serious its for fun

tired of it all

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2016, 12:50:36 AM »
You just want to shake them like, "WAKE UP!!!" unfortunately, most people (especially men) need to realize their hurtful actions on their own. Doesn't matter how many people throw it in their face, they will only change when they're ready.

Exactly...and if they are anything like my ex, the more people try to tell them the more stubborn and resistant they get. 

I would have to see my ex really humble himself a lot, soften his attitude and take some responsibility for his actions.  I know deep down he probably feels bad about things but it can't just be deep down and it can't be something I have to play a guessing game about.  It has to come up to the surface and be a real change.  Otherwise - I can still love him from a distance but I'm not going to take any crap from him.

allibai3

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2016, 01:14:38 AM »
COMPLETELY understand. That's why I'm hesitating on responding to my ex. He finally reached out after playing around on social media after a year of silence. I'm not sure if I want to put myself through the craziness again because I KNOW he hasn't changed. I really wish you hadn't reached out to your ex. It can be hard, I know. You just want to shake them like, "WAKE UP!!!" unfortunately, most people (especially men) need to realize their hurtful actions on their own. Doesn't matter how many people throw it in their face, they will only change when they're ready.

With my ex, I kept getting SUPER strong sensations to contact him, but I didn't. It killed me not hearing from him for a year, but now I look and see the things he's doing to catch my attention and make me notice him and I'm not biting. It's kind of like, "now look whose begging for attention? Funny how the table has flipped."  Allibai: DO. NOT. CONTACT. HIM. ANYMORE. Especially after what has recently transpired. If he reaches out, that's one thing. Space is definitely best right now. I could move on from my ex and get married and be happy, but I will ALWAYS have a spot for him. Nobody will change that. Doesn't mean I can't be happy with someone else though :)

Yeah no i wont contact him honestly my self esteem feels very bruised right now.I feel really worthless right now so I'm not going to reach out to the person who made me feel that way unless he apologizes and shows me he means it .

allibai3

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2016, 01:17:16 AM »
Yeah men are like children :) They are not willing to admit they are wrong..and the more you call out on them the more stubborn/defensive they get..let him come to you, let him WANT to do care for you and love you. Shouting at him "LOVe ME! CARE ABOUT ME!" isn't gonna work (not saying thats what you're doing, just a generalization)

Lol maddie honestly I think I did sound like that.That sounds exactly like what I was trying to say/do.thats all I want love and care about me and Ill be happy.I dont care if hes broke or has one leg.

tired of it all

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2016, 01:25:40 AM »
I see how you feel.  But I don't agree with your ex pushing you to date others.  As mature grown up adults, no one is pushed to DATE others...  I am sorry I don't understand.  I hope your situation will get resolved very soon.

I think the same way.  No one pushes you to do this it's just a choice.  And it sends a message and not necessarily the message you might want to send. 

I mean if I was thinking of getting back together with an ex and they were dating someone else...no freakin' way!  I don't roll that way and it would be way too emotionally risky for me. 

tired of it all

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2016, 02:03:37 AM »
Before we can get any sort of commitment from anyone, we should all be open to other options.

No...people are different.  I wouldn't date anyone casually or get involved with multiple guys at the same time because I'm just not built that way.  Some people can do that but for me it would go against my nature. 

Commitment goes both ways...if you are wanting the other person to commit but still dating other people it can send a very mixed message and put them off.  There's this myth that if a woman makes a man jealous he will fight harder for her.  That only works on men who want the excitement of a chase or a conquest...and when that excitement settles down he may just move on to another conquest.

A person who wants a commitment and wants to put their whole heart into a relationship is going to be more cautious.  Seeing the person they care about casually dating other people is more likely to scare them away...not bring them closer. 

anything