Author Topic: Even if things work out...  (Read 3336 times)

tired of it all

Even if things work out...
« on: June 24, 2016, 06:43:42 AM »
Even if things work out for me and some of these predictions finally come to pass, I feel traumatized by what I've been through in the meantime.  I don't know what's worse, the way my ex shut me out, or the way some of these readers have jerked me up and down with their crazy nonsense.  Even if he comes back...or even if I meet someone else...I don't know if *I* can be in a relationship anymore after going through all this.  I don't know if I would be up to taking on a new job either.  What I've been through has affected my health, set me way back financially, and put me through so much emotional devastation I just feel like I will never be the same again.  When I think about it I just feel sick and I really can't believe it has gone down like this. 

tired of it all

Re: Even if things work out...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 05:30:46 PM »
No response?  gee thanks

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 05:50:40 PM »
Sorry. I read what you wrote and I can relate and I feel for you, but I'm terrible with verbally reassuring people emotionally. I rationalize everything and I've learned that people that are on the feeler end of the feeler/thinker spectrum don't often find what I have to say meaningful or helpful at all. If I were good at that sort of thing, maybe my ex wouldn't be my ex.

tired of it all

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 05:54:01 PM »
Thanks Sooshi.  It feels bad if people don't respond.  Other people here can post if they are having a rough time and they get responses.  It's not nice to ignore people.  I don't think people even read my posts because they keep asking questions that I've already answered in previous posts.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 12:35:57 AM »
Consider some therapy at this point. If you are feeling scarred for life, you have to make practical measures to fix that, because predictions happening as you want them won't heal that (trust me). In all honestly, I think thats what most of us need anyway.

tired of it all

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 01:54:41 AM »
Thank you all for responding.  Not that I wish it on anyone else but it helps to know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

I'm trying to get past it because what's done is done.  Words were said, actions were taken, money was spent, etc.  There's no going back doing it over or pretending none of it happened.  There's no sense in beating myself up about it.  I just want to be in a place where it doesn't really matter anymore. 

There have been some predictions made that I just don't care about anymore.  Ugh, more money wasted, whatever. 

But as for reconciling with my ex?  I deeply love this man.  Whether I got any readings or not it would be a long time yet before I got over him.  Even if we could not get back together I'd for us to be able to talk again.  I can't write him off or say it was all a waste.  I've been really angry about things and thought he was an asshole and all that.  But I know he never meant for things to turn out this way.   I want to forgive him and let it go.  I just don't know if I can get over the way I feel about it. 

tired of it all

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 03:28:59 AM »
Oh yeah that's just it.  I lost my best friend.  I miss talking to him.  No one else could ever replace that.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 03:31:45 AM »
Same here.  :-\

Offline hope4love

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 07:27:36 PM »
Consider some therapy at this point. If you are feeling scarred for life, you have to make practical measures to fix that, because predictions happening as you want them won't heal that (trust me). In all honestly, I think thats what most of us need anyway.

I agree with this suggestion. The money you'd spend on reads is much better spent on therapy to help you heal and move forward in life.  I've come to learn that these connections come into our lives to make us realize what's holding us back from being our true, authentic selves and in most cases, it's about loving ourselves.  There was one member who wrote something that was very insightful; how the Universe will keep the people we're asking about at bay from us unless we put ourselves first and give ourselves that love we're seeking from our 'beloved'.
As cliched as it sounds, the more you're hanging onto something, the more you're pushing it away. 
You all deserve love and peace in your lives; do what's good for you regardless of the other person.

Also, it took me a long time to reach that point of 'it doesn't matter if I ever see that person again' and that's when I realized I had started to heal.  Because really, it's our own life that matters. 

tired of it all

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 08:37:33 PM »
You all deserve love and peace in your lives; do what's good for you regardless of the other person. 

That IS what I'm doing.  I'm looking out for myself now, and I have become downright militant about doing what's right for me and taking care of myself.  So even if he comes back, I don't know if I can be in a relationship again.  I feel like all of this has changed me and made me a lot more self-centered than I used to be. 

I wish some of you would stop trying to equate things like we're all in the same situation.  There are similarities and common themes, but there are a lot of differences too, which you wouldn't know unless you're standing in someone's shoes.  I am quite capable of understanding for myself what "my" (not "our") message from the Universe is. 

Offline hope4love

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 08:54:29 PM »

That IS what I'm doing.  I'm looking out for myself now, and I have become downright militant about doing what's right for me and taking care of myself.  So even if he comes back, I don't know if I can be in a relationship again.  I feel like all of this has changed me and made me a lot more self-centered than I used to be. 

I wish some of you would stop trying to equate things like we're all in the same situation.  There are similarities and common themes, but there are a lot of differences too, which you wouldn't know unless you're standing in someone's shoes.  I am quite capable of understanding for myself what "my" (not "our") message from the Universe is.

I was only trying to be supportive and you're entitled to your perspective and feelings. There is no need to be on the offensive/defensive because only you know your situation and there is no need to lash out at people on the forum either.  I have no wish to get into a flame war and I will not respond further to your posts. 

tired of it all

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 09:07:32 PM »
It's not supportive so I thank you for not replying anymore.