Author Topic: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)  (Read 27022 times)

Offline cj

Re: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 02:56:38 AM »
No Ellen gives young and coming psychics chances..thats what she is doing with him. It doesnt mean he's good. She's giving him an opportunity. Trust me guys he's not good. Its one thing not to pick up on my energy but where is my energy going/ Im on the phone with you..ITS RIGHT HERE! Im sorry but I dont agree with you ladies...Hes just not good...The end.

I do think that he is psychic but he needs more work. He shouldnt be charging $30 for being a rookie...thats the same rate as ellen and she beats him psychically in light years!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 03:00:16 AM »
Schooled by cj487! Hahah xox girl!!!

Offline cj

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 03:04:59 AM »
lol. I feel bad giving him such a poor review but he literally took forever and he didnt answer not one question. He needs more practice and meditation. His thoughts are not quiet enough to pick up on much  :-\ ..oh well....I'll still be reading with the rest of the lovelies on Ellen's site  ;D *girls RULE! lol

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 03:07:49 AM »
Do you think the readers come here? Some of them?

Hey, if you're a reader and you want an honest review - send me a message and I will let you read me and then write one.

Haha! This website is going to be the go to place for checking out psychics before you spend money! What an amazing resource.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 03:30:11 AM »
This website is AWESOME!!!  thumbs up for putting it up!

I will only read with Ellen Hartwell and her crew now.  As for CP, i'm done.  I have all my notes from the readers that i read with and it'll take a couple months for those predications to come true (ie, jobs, moving in with bf, etc.) so i will update as i go along so i can help others like me, and us who wanders into the darkness and have that 'need' to call online psychics, they can make a better and informed choice as to who they read with and save others from spending thousands of dollars, tears, and heartaches.

Cocoa

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 03:36:33 AM »
Ellen is the BEST. I think healer started it, or for that I am grateful! I never would have met Ellen and some of the lovely people on this site without it! I also know who is the best, who is consistent, and above all - who provides the truth!

positivethoughts

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 12:29:30 PM »
Hi all - Yes, sometimes psychics do come here. I'm sure it is just a matter of time before we get another note from someone.

Calling all psychics - come on out and join us!! We love to learn and you don't have to give us your real name etc.

xxoo
PT

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 12:47:47 PM »
I was wondering if Ellen and Catarina kind of say the same thing to you as far as your situation?  I totally agree with getting too many readings from too many different people...as I too have had those psychic rampages...example..Alison does not work on weekends..and it seems that all of my anxieties surface on the weekend...cuz I'm home alone and if I don't hear from "him" then I start getting crazy...and I start looking at CP and scanning the testimonials...and then I make a call to someone and it's aweful..and then maybe I try one more person and it totally contradicts what I've been told...and then I'm out of money....and I am so mad at myself for not waiting till Monday till I could talk to Alison...and so I don't do that anymore...I stick to Alison...once a week...I talked to William one time about 3 weeks ago...I liked him and what he had to say....I talked to Amy from PS about 3 weeks ago also...and I loved what she had to say....and then I called Ellen...and she told me that current guy isn't in love with me...probably won't fall in love with me...but that the new one coming at the end of summer will be "the one"...Well...it just shot me all to heck...cuz even though that should be awesome news about the new one...I want current guy...Sooooo...I was just wondering if Catarina's thoughts/predictions were a lot like Ellens for you in your particular case...thanks guys...tippy.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 01:55:47 PM »
"I was wondering if Ellen and Catarina kind of say the same thing to you as far as your situation?  I totally agree with getting too many readings from too many different people..."

Hey Tippy,

Ironically, Catarina and Ellen said very very similar things in their readings that i had with them. I think Catarina talks to Ellen a lot. Now i have a problem though. I recently read with both of them (in the past month), and they both told me that my sm would not be contacting me since he knows i still want to talk to him? Ellen actually said he was trying to close things with me and not return to the past, and then Catarina said I was too available? But i havent talked to or seen him since November of last year and the last conversation we had was bad because i found out he was still keeping his gf (safety blanket) around while hanging out with me. So of course i went off on him and then he blocked my number.

NOW, here is where it gets interesting. This news that i got from Catarina and Ellen was depressing but i thought to myself okay if this is true i just need to try and move forward the best i can....so i went to confirm with my local reader who is amazing....and she said he is still crazy about me and wants to be with me but he is really scared about what his friends are going to think. (she said they are jealous and he would also look like a fool because he denied his feelings for me to them). anyways, i had asked if i should just let it go because i didnt think he cared anymore but she said that is wrong...THEN she started going into details about this bar that i am going to see him at on thursday!!!!!!!!! she knew exactly how it looked inside, the kind of music they play, and the two friends of his that were going to be with him. She said its up to you if you talk to him but when he sees you he is going to mouth to himself "holy s***"

I agree with not having many readings in a small timeframe but i was just going to see her so that i would get closure....but the one thing she said that Ellen and Catarina have predicted is this new guy im going to have a connection with. Both Ellen and my local reader said i will meet him this month. My local reader described him and even gave me his NAME. I was like are you sure about this????????

She is so amazing...she also knew i was going to the lake at the end of the month.

I will definitely update if i DO see him on thursday. At the very least, i want to see if she is right....but considering the fact that i saw him at this bar on cinco de mayo last year, the chances of us running into each other there again are very high.

For the people who have messaged me about my local readers....i think i only gave info out about Sherri Lynn who charges $40 for 30 minute readings....but this is the other local one.She charges $75 for a 30 minute reading but now you know why.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 02:02:58 PM by CSK »

Offline cj

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 02:22:34 PM »
I spoke to Catarina on Ellen's radio show and she knew nothing about my situation. Ellen didnt even read for me so when Catarina confirmed things that Ellen said it was coming directly from her...also...Catarina provided some different detaisl and the whole medium reading was confirmation enough that she is a psychic in her own right. Furthermore, Catarina didnt tell me about any new guy coming in where as ellen saw another possible option for me.

positivethoughts

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »
csk - what is the name of the $75 one?

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 04:13:50 PM »
Oh CSK...this is interesting...but right now the only question I have is your one local reader...the one that gives you all of this positive info...$75.00 for 30...who is she and can we call her??  Tippy xo

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 05:35:23 PM »
Tippyrose,

The weekends are the worse and that's also when i go on a rampage.  It is very scary how easy and simple to spend thousands of dollars and still NOT satisfy with what you hear.  I have directed that addiction to this forum now so every time i got the urge, i come here and read everyone's comments.  It gives me strength and also to reassure some of the readers i went to are good, i just need to be patient.  Patient is the hardest for all of us i think. 

I think Allison is good.  She was honest with my situation.  She could have said that I would resolve things with bf before he left for camping to make me happy but nope, she said i would have to wait till he comes back.  Gail and Seha give similar time frames for me as well, 2-3 weeks till contact.  Well, i haven't spoke with him since last friday and last time i saw him was wednesday.  It will be close to the 2 weeks benchmark.  Allison is good at that sorta stuff.  The big stuff like moving in together, travel, jobs prospects for me and him have yet to come.  We shall see.

Cocoa

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 06:54:32 PM »
Hi CocoaApple,

This is fun isn't it...I am with you...I check in here several times a day...of course I am at work and when I start thinking...Oh I wonder what he is doing..or this or that...I think...what are the girls/guys sayiing on the forum...it has helped me tremendously...for several months I have scanned the net just looking for something like this...I am not computer savvy enough to start anything up like this myself...Thanks to the Healer....I just knew there had to be other people out there like me who were/are spending so much money at CP and other places and what were there comments...experiences...etc....so this is a dream come true...and I am so glad you love Alison too....I just plain out and out like her...and honestly I don't really know how "good" she is...because like I have said before I have been reading with her once a week...sometimes two...since I found her in October...and maybe she is getting the other person's feelings right..but I was supposed to end up with the last guy..and he left and I've never heard or seen from him ....and now she tells me the same thing about the current guy...how can that be?  I don't know...if anything she gives me comfort.  Ayyy!  Tippy xo

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 10:12:26 PM »
Hi CSK,

The problem is, when we start to trust certain readers, there's always that little voice that says 'no way, it's too good to be true!' so we keep asking for second and third opinions.  If all the readers we regularly go to say the same thing and that there's a happy ending, then we think to ourselves, 'nope...it's too good to be true....' so we keep calling until we find that one psychic that will say 'i'm sorry that's not what i see.....' and vice versa.  The result is that vicious cycle of calling again.....cuz you want to hear the good news to erase that sinking feeling from that last bad news reading you had and this goes on.  You will only get more confused.  I do.  I read with most of the psyhics that were recommended on this board like Jean, Jacquline, Seha, Gail, Allison, London, Karmystic etc. as well as Lily and Stella and Ellen and Catarina Rose.  The reason i kept calling was because all the CP readers said the same thing....and of course i get the odd ones like Darcy, Uriela and Jazie who paints my bf as a player that has sexual orientation issue when i complain to them that he goes out with guys friends more than he take me out on dates.  Sooo...stick with what works for you!!

My question to all would be that if empath readers reads on people's energy, do you think it will mess up their accuracy if they read with us after we've gone to many psychics in a short amount of period?  do you think the reason why the outcome may be the same for most psychics we read with because they pick up on the energy that the last reading left behind?  Just a thought....tell me what you think?

Cocoa