Author Topic: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)  (Read 27023 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2011, 08:05:37 PM »
Hi all.

Just an update on Catarina.

I had a reading in june I think regarding my situation. She said my ex would come back this whole but not until aug. After my reading she said to stay in contact. About4 weeks ago I emailed her and told her I still hadnt heard from my ex. She told me to hang in there the hardest part is the waiting. I told her I definitely will &contact her when something happens. Well as some may have saw there was a develop with my ex and I emailed her and told her the bad news....needless to she I haven't heard from her....this was last Tuesday. Last time I emailed she got back to me same day..this time not so much. Very disappointing ...but that seems to be the theme with these "psychics" these days...

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2011, 09:46:22 PM »
Well...just got a email from her...lol. Wonder if she read my post..hmmm...anyway, she replied back so that's all that matters.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2011, 02:10:53 AM »
Now that I think about it, based on her reply to me in her email, she had to read this forum. That's disappointing because I really liked her and thought she was the real deal plus this is where we get together and vent our frustrations and even though it's a free country, this makes me think that Ellen's crew can easily get information from us about our situations so when we call they can tell us what we want to here.

I spoke with her before I joined this forum or at least before I posted anything so I guess my reading could had been genuine..but still....this is so sneaky and makes me go back to my belief that these psychics are scam artist. If these psychics were real, they wouldn't have to read a forum on what we say. There is always going to be positive and negative things said because that's life! That's what it's all about, not everyone is going to like you. Plus I got a PM stating that they know for a fact that Ellen's crew reads these postings and refuse to talk to those who say predictions didn't come to pass...tsk tsk tsk! All I can do is SMH. But like I said in another post, those who do scam us will go to hell with gasoline panties on lol. Karma is a bitch waiting to bite us in the ass! hahahaha

This is why I am no longer doing readings..can't tell the real from the fake.

I will definitely update everyone on this thread about what happens with my prediction....She said Aug...so 2 more weeks to go. She did say that her timelines aren't always on pt, so Ill give it a few wks after the end of Aug I guess...we'll see.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2011, 01:10:26 PM »
Besides the psychics on Ellen's site, do we suspect that any other psychics are reading our posts? 

I was thinking about getting a reading from Ellen's site but now I'm glad I didn't. 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2011, 01:11:30 PM »
LLL - That to me is unethical regarding a psychic reading this forum and then providing you with an email response. That would also make me seriously question the entire reading.

The psychics on CP would never in a million years be able to figure out who is who. So I guess that is a benefit to calling them. I'm not sure William has any clue who I am when I call but after a few minutes into the reading I think he starts to remember.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2011, 01:37:53 PM »
I too thinks that CPs may not read our forums and even if they did, they wouldn't be able to tell who is who considering the call volume they get unless you're one of those who calls religiously everyday. 

I'm super disappointed at that kind of behavior.  However, i'm also grateful for this forum because of the HONEST testimonials that we give each other.  It is a LOT healthier to get through our ordeals then spending loads of money to get the same stories fed to us. 

Like you said LLL, those who are unethical who uses our weakness and take advantage of our situations will have karma biting their asses~! >:(

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2011, 02:30:35 PM »
Vancyt: As of now I don't think anybody else reads these forums...maybe Keen people and I only say that because one person on this forum I feel might be a Keen reader.....based on a convo we had and stuff..but I'm not 100% sure so I never said anything

PT & CoCo: Yes very unethical! Who does that?! lol. If you are a true psychic then you wouldn't have to read a forum of what others say...smh. Disappointing and this is why I'm no longer calling psychics...until something comes to pass but if the past is an idea of what the future brings, none of them will come to pass :-/...that's why I'm just starting to give up :(

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »
I have already made a few comments before in regards to my readings with catarina and ellen....but i just wanted to re-iterate since it is now august and almost september....

i read with catarina twice. the first time i felt like she definitely was picking up on some energy especially my own. she said she saw me dating around and told me i would never have to worry about not having someone (i was talking to a few different guys). she also told me my guy and this other girl would officially end in april and thats what happened. end of april. now everything else she said in her reading i really cant be sure of, and she told me i wouldnt hear from him anytime soon (back in april or may)...she said i told you not to contact him now he wont contact you for months. well, he did contact me in may. several times...and never really has stopped.

ellen, oh, ellen. the first time i read with her was maybe the only time i felt she was accurate. she picked up on my depression and knew that there was someone i was involved with who was dating someone else....but she said the relationship was "superficial" and that the feelings didnt run deep, she described this other girl as his life preserver and said this other girl was manipulative and dependent (this was all true)....but then in future readings, everything she said did not happen. she told me that i would not be in contact with this guy and that the connection scared him and he would just run away again. well, he still is in constant contact. she told me i would meet someone else who i was meant to be with and gave a full-on description but i still have yet to meet this person (she kept pushing the timeline back)....and finally, after i asked her in my readings when i would find a new job...she kept telling me i would have a new job by february, then by may, then by july...but i just now got a new position and its august. it just felt like she was throwing months out.

i also asked both of them about my cousins pregnancy earlier this year. when i asked ellen what my cousin was having she said "its too early to tell" ...and then when i asked catarina she said "it feels like twins"...okay...well, my cousin actually had a miscarriage and neither of them saw that. they are nice ladies but i dont feel they are as accurate as people think.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 04:56:38 PM by CSK »

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2011, 05:15:22 PM »
CSK: Thanks for sharing your story.

I spoke with Ellen on Keen and she pushed my timeline out twice so I havne't read with her since.

As for Catarina, I really like her :( She was so nice and bubbly when I spoke with her. I can't remember the reading word for word as I was driving so couldn't write it down but she saw my ex's gf now being manipulative and not a good match. She told me that my ex was still checking up on me and did I know that. I told her no but his friend kept trying to take me out on a date and add me on fb...he never wanted my # just my fb lol...weird! So I thought okay she knows what she's talking about. She mentioned I probably wouldn't get contact until Aug. It's still Aug so I can't say for sure what's going to happen but from me and his last convo, I don't know if it will happen.

In her email, she was stating she "thinks" I will have another chance and talk to him...not as confident as in her reading by saying she thinks BUT of course we are talking through email so she can't pick up energy so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on that one. Again she said Aug, and it's 2 wks left so we'll see....

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2018, 01:36:37 PM »
Any updates on this?

anything