Author Topic: Can old readings play tricks on you  (Read 5497 times)

allibai3

Can old readings play tricks on you
« on: June 22, 2016, 12:42:06 PM »
Last week my ex and u made up . We have not really been able to have a conversation yet about everything due to playing phone tap and changes in our schedule . I'm starting to question things due to past readings that I've had. Last night I had a dream that I was reading with qoc18 and she was telling me that he is lying and just using me today I woke up thinking about all the past readings one person saying that he thinks he can do better another saying that there's a girl in the picture another saying that he's lying about something . It's making me really paranoid

tired of it all

Re: Can old readings play tricks on you
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 09:18:13 PM »
Old readings play tricks on me all the time...that's what drives me crazy the most is thinking of all the different and contradictory things I've been told and trying to make sense out of all of it.  And when you are not in contact with someone it can be so hard to find out what the truth is.  Even when it's just a few days it can make your mind go crazy with doubts.  But now that you two are talking again, hopefully you can find out what you need to know and put all those questions to rest. 

I used to get paranoid and in turn, would binge read which would make me even more paranoid to the point where I started acting psychotic -- I'm big enough to admit that lol.

Lol, me too. 

allibai3

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 12:51:32 AM »
Thank you guys so much for your insight.I decided to address my concerns with my ex to the point that we started to have an argument.He pretty much feels that I should not ask any questions if I do I am creating an agrument.He pretty much told to get over what happened and the past and to stop over thinking things and being emotional. About to go on a binge till i see him in two weeks.

allibai3

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 12:54:50 AM »
Yeah try not to get paranoid and just cherish the present moment :)

Btw was anyone right about the timeline for your official getting back together? congrats btw!!

um they didnt really give a timeline on when we would get back together most said it will take a while or we will be good in july/september.

allibai3

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 02:20:17 AM »
Thank you guys so much for your insight.I decided to address my concerns with my ex to the point that we started to have an argument.He pretty much feels that I should not ask any questions if I do I am creating an agrument.He pretty much told to get over what happened and the past and to stop over thinking things and being emotional. About to go on a binge till i see him in two weeks.

Nooooooooooo! NO binging, Allibai! No! You should not have addressed your concerns with your ex if you didn't have anything in the real world (not the dream world) that you could have caused such concern. You also shouldn't dwell on past readings, especially if there's nothing to suggest truth in them.  This is what causes issues and binge reading. Trust me, I've been down that road before and it caused my ex and I to split. Once I realized it, I stopped doing it. Yes, we still split, but at least I can say it wasn't due to a psychic reading or anything -- just an unfortunate set of events (and distance). Don't do that again, girl! You'd better not be on Keen lol

LOL haha I just saw this! I just finished talking to Sincerity. I will get off of Keen right now.You are definetly right I need to stop dwelling on past readings its really clouding my judgement  :-\.

tired of it all

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 05:32:31 PM »
Allibai why are you calling Judi?  That woman is off her rocker.  Stop binging, it will get you nowhere.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 05:45:15 PM »
Not to play devil's advocate here or anything but a few of the good readings I've had have been from people that are a little on the loopy side with some of their beliefs in ghosts, demons, aliens & stuff.  :o

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 05:50:18 PM »
Allibai, try Judis and see for yourself if she works for you. At times not all readers for everyone as focussed on this forum multiple times. Judis is one of the favourites on here so that speak volumes.

tired of it all

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 06:04:55 PM »
Judis is one of the favourites on here so that speak volumes.

Yeah, it does.  And I've seen you say that a reader was good when you had never had a reading with them before.  Being a "favorite" or being a popular reader does not make someone good. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 06:09:11 PM »
Fu
Judis is one of the favourites on here so that speak volumes.

Yeah, it does.  And I've seen you say that a reader was good when you had never had a reading with them before.  Being a "favorite" or being a popular reader does not make someone good. 

Funny thing, Judis has worked for all of us so far except you! Weird.

tired of it all

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 06:55:00 PM »
And one other person who posted, so no it's not just me. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2016, 06:57:46 PM »
Pointless to argue about.  Honestly, some readers work for some, some for others.  that's what it boils down to....if one reader works for you, she or she might not work for another.  If someone resonates with you, and the insights come to pass, or give you what you need, then stick with them...that's it.  I would never discourage someone from using a reader that works for them.

tired of it all

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 07:01:46 PM »
I don't like seeing people encouraging others to get readings when they have already posted about wanting to leave Keen, trying to save money, or trying not to go on a binge. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 07:02:07 PM »
Yeah, just can't seem to find that post!

anything