Author Topic: $30 reading  (Read 11926 times)

Offline Sooshi

$30 reading
« on: June 21, 2016, 11:37:10 PM »
You have $30 for a reading on keen and you want to ask about a relationship. Who do you pick ?

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: $30 reading
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 02:26:56 PM »
Oh my god Presence... You're killing me with your jokes on Denise Monique. Pretty creative mind you got:)))

I didn't know you read with Lady Jenna. How did you like her?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 03:01:02 PM »
Considering you'd probably want to get as many minutes as possible out of the $30 and talk with a quality psychic, I'd go with Lady Jenna.

Or, if I was feeling particularly out of my mind with frustration and stress, I'd call Denise Monique for a minute, tell her I'm been having an affair with her husband (we met on Keen!) and everyone knows what a total scam her Keen listing is and that I'm going to leave her bad feedback. It would be like the Keen version of a prank call! The call would distract me from my relationship issue for a few minutes. Best $30 ever spent!

I kid. I kid. :)

HAHA!!! LOVE THIS!!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 03:43:15 PM »
You are sooooo welcome Presence. How did you find Sincerity?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 04:07:51 PM »
Oh my god Presence... You're killing me with your jokes on Denise Monique. Pretty creative mind you got:)))

I didn't know you read with Lady Jenna. How did you like her?

Leo! Yes. I read with her. I was probably tempted by your recommendation! Thanks to all the recent posts on the forum, in the past couple of weeks, I've tried Jenna, Sincerity, JUDI, and BodyMindSpirit. When I read with Jenna, at first, I didn't think the reading was anything special. But as time has passed, I have to admit, she was the one most accurate about present situations. As with all the readers I've spoken to this month, all their predictions are for later this year so I can't say if Jenna, or any of them, are accurate when it comes to reading the future.

Thank you for always replying back to my posts with such positive and lovely comments. I really appreciate it.

I only read with Jenna once, but she was great...she nailed a lot of things and she wasn't unrealistic about the outcome or the obstacles involved.  I wish she was on more often.....

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 04:11:49 PM »
Bluebelle, I have seen her clear her call backs on Sunday evenings around 9pm PST.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 04:12:49 PM »
Bluebelle, I have seen her clear her call backs on Sunday evenings around 9pm PST.

Yea that might be the problem...I'm on EST and I can't seem to catch her....I'm probably asleep by then LOL

tired of it all

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 09:02:22 PM »
You have $30 for a reading on keen and you want to ask about a relationship. Who do you pick ?

I probably gave the same answers before when you asked but I would call either Melody Marie or Sweet Psychic.  Sweet Psychic if I wanted 10 minutes since she is 2.99

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 09:34:55 PM »

I probably gave the same answers before when you asked but I would call either Melody Marie or Sweet Psychic.  Sweet Psychic if I wanted 10 minutes since she is 2.99
That's ok if your answer is still the same. I changed the question a bit since just basing the question off the per minute rate leaves out the time required factor to get a decent reading out.

stargazer

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 10:36:19 AM »
i'd go with Oracle of the Sea

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 01:52:08 PM »
I second that .Ms Jenna ,phoenyx amore ,oh and Ms crystal been accurate .Speaking of who likes ma crystal or read with her?

ladya

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 02:57:04 PM »
I second that .Ms Jenna ,phoenyx amore ,oh and Ms crystal been accurate .Speaking of who likes ma crystal or read with her?

ms crystal nothing she said manifested but i second on phoenyx amore she's good. she accurately predicted things for me.

stargazer

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 04:58:47 PM »
Same here. Ms crystal was wrong for me.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:52:36 AM by stargazer »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 07:25:44 PM »
I recently read with Lady Fontaine.  I really liked her. We will see how things manifest though. 

Also, Tarot by Penelope on Etsy

stargazer

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2017, 02:51:19 AM »
Was tarot by Penelope detailed ?

anything