Author Topic: Denise Monique  (Read 17712 times)

Offline sharon

Denise Monique
« on: June 18, 2016, 10:04:20 PM »
Absolutely wrong future predictions. But she is very nice though... but... wrong hopes.

Offline bluebelle

Re: Denise Monique
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 12:58:42 PM »
Crazy to spend almost $30 a minute for "nice"...Sorry that happened to you.  I feel her feedback is fake. Sorry but no one that really wants to help and has ethics will charge that much.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 01:46:29 PM »
There has been much talk about her fake feedback..Some years ago we all knew they were fabricated.Both her and her husbands,who also is a psychic.They have callers calling in to both of them and leave fake feedback.And since then,they have both raised their rates,by 75% or so.Do not go there!Fakes!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 02:03:50 PM »
There has been much talk about her fake feedback..Some years ago we all knew they were fabricated.Both her and her husbands,who also is a psychic.They have callers calling in to both of them and leave fake feedback.And since then,they have both raised their rates,by 75% or so.Do not go there!Fakes!

OH I knew it!! LOL  Yea, please with all those long, detailed "stories" or should I say "fabrications" about stuff that came true, pure BS.  LOL

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 04:42:47 PM »
Look at my past posts and you'll see I have an never-ending annoyance when it comes to this woman (and her husband).

One day, a couple of weeks ago, my curiosity got the best of me. On a Saturday afternoon, I had to listen to a three hour-long replay of a work-related teleconference. So, while I was at my computer, sitting and listening, I was checking out Keen and saw DM was logged on. I favorited her listing and then sat for awhile watching it to see if she actually got any calls. To my amazement, she did get one and it lasted about 20 minutes. I was shocked.

It's still so obvious that her feedback is fake, but I guess it's attracting people and paying off for her.

OMG that's over a $500 call!  INSANE.  It could be someone she sent free minutes to...and that in turn, leaves her glowing feedback LOL.  I just don't trust anything when it comes to her.

Offline sharon

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 07:51:43 PM »
Crazy to spend almost $30 a minute for "nice"...Sorry that happened to you.  I feel her feedback is fake. Sorry but no one that really wants to help and has ethics will charge that much.

Hi bluebelle, please don`t worry. I called her years ago back then she used to cost something around 5$/p.min.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 08:04:26 PM »

Hi bluebelle, please don`t worry. I called her years ago back then she used to cost something around 5$/p.min.

Oh Good!  glad you didn't get sucked into that absurd rate.....My boss is an attorney and doesn't make that much per hour SMH.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 08:16:10 AM »
Its sickening...None of them are good psychics..The highest rated reader on Keen,Fiona or something,charges 31 doll minute,and she keeps raising it week by week almost.I found out that her clients are Beverly Hills people,that actually can affort it.I think these clients are the aim for many readers...
I dont think all of her feedbacks are real either.My guess is that they have some kind of arrangement that gives those who leave glowing feedback,some % of the readers earings.I think they get paid for it,or is given some advantage in some way.

I read with this reader when she was new to Keen,and only took 5 dollar min,that price didnt last long..I found out that theres nothing astonising about her readings,so i dont feel i miss out on anything.In fact the lowest rated on Keen,Gonzales,can do just as good work,and even better.Minus with this reader,is that she is not very pleasant ...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 03:16:36 PM »
Fiona was doing a blogtalkradio show for keen for a while, and I listened to the readings she gave a few people. I wasn't impressed.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 03:08:35 PM »
OMG look at this fake ass feedback on Denise's page:

"She said he was going to bring me on a vacation in June and he called last night and invited me to Hawaii for a few days! She was able to see this before he even got divorced! She is the only true psychic I have ever met. Pure perfection!"

UGH really??? who are these people getting to post these feedbacks???

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 05:46:10 PM »
LMAO Presence!!!! It's too funny, do you think she writes them herself and then copies and pastes them to her friends to post??? LMAOOOOOO

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 06:26:15 PM »
LMAO Presence!!!! It's too funny, do you think she writes them herself and then copies and pastes them to her friends to post??? LMAOOOOOO

I would guess she has a bunch of account of her own. I think you can create three accounts per credit/debit card. From what I noticed, certain usernames will be used frequently for awhile. Then, months later, new ones appear on a consistent basis. I would guess, once the feedback gets old or drops off, she goes into her many accounts, changes the username, and posts with those. I suspect she has a whole system created.

I found this gem:

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR PREDICTION AND I AM THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH!!!!!! WE MOVED IN TOGETHER IN APRIL AND HE PROPOSED! DENISE SAID IT WOULD BE IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY AND IT HAPPENED ON THE 16TH! SHE IS A MAGICAL MYSTICAL LIGHT WORKER EARTH ANGEL AND IS THE MOST AMAZING PERSON IN THE WORLD! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! SHE GUIDED ME THROUGH THIS RELATIONSHIP AND BECAUSE I FOLLOWED HER ADVICE, I AM GETTING MARRIED! BEST READER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! GAZILLIONS OF STARS!!!!!!

But not only can Denise predict wedding proposals, she can also predict if a man is going to break out the BBQ and win you over with corn on the cob and shish kabobs!

Hey Denise! So he did finally invite me over and grilled for me just like you said. It was delicious, lol! He will ask me out in the next week and even more into July but wants to be the one to pursue me. He wants to win me over. He really loves me! Thank you, I'll update you as things progress.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL These are priceless, little bits of heaven, thanks Presence!  I needed a laugh today!! well for the past few weeks LOLLLL

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 07:22:44 PM »
Whoah! I was just about to shut the tab I had open while looking at her feedback and I saw she was taking a call. I checked to see if anyone else was waiting to talk to her. FOUR PEOPLE were in line!

Who in the world is calling her?! I hope posting all this feedback isn't tempting anyone who visits this message board. For the love of all the flowers and grilled veggies in the world, there's no need to spend $30/minute on a reading!!!!

I NOTICED THAT!!!! WTH????  I thought spending $10 a min was bad, which I did at one point

Presence LOOK:

"SHE WAS RIGHT IN A HUGE HUGE HUGE WAY! SHE SAID THERE WOULD BE SPECIAL GIFT FROM HIM THIS WEEK AND TODAY HE BROUGHT ME A PHOTO ALBUM HE MADE HIMSELF THAT DETAILED OUR TIME TOGETHER AND AT THE VERY END THERE WAS A SWATCH OF WHITE LACE! DENISE SAW SOMETHING REALLY ROMANTIC AND THEN THIS HAPPENED! WORTH IT TO GET THE ACCURATE ANSWERS I NEED! EVERYTIME! "

HAHAHAHA!!! Yea I'm sure that happened! LOL 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:25:05 PM by bluebelle »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 07:47:33 PM »
"SHE WAS RIGHT IN A HUGE HUGE HUGE WAY! SHE SAID THERE WOULD BE SPECIAL GIFT FROM HIM THIS WEEK AND TODAY HE BROUGHT ME A PHOTO ALBUM HE MADE HIMSELF THAT DETAILED OUR TIME TOGETHER AND AT THE VERY END THERE WAS A SWATCH OF WHITE LACE! DENISE SAW SOMETHING REALLY ROMANTIC AND THEN THIS HAPPENED! WORTH IT TO GET THE ACCURATE ANSWERS I NEED! EVERYTIME! "

I got some bad news for her about her relationship if her guy is making her scrapbooks filled with lace. LOL.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 08:33:49 PM »
This is the type of reading between the lines that you grow to learn over time. Its very obvious to me most of her feedback is garbage.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 04:03:16 AM by bstalling »

anything