Author Topic: Liam  (Read 11991 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Liam
« on: April 28, 2011, 04:58:52 PM »
Has anyone read with him? I did this morning and I liked him a lot.

Offline Kareena

Re: Liam
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 05:39:57 PM »
I have a couple of times, he is quick and comes up with the right explanation. He is also a tarot reader but also very intuitive. I am not sure about his predictions but I think his real achievements are in the area of opening up a clients perception, then let them take control of the situation and then liberate themselves. If you think about it, it is amazingly powerful. I mean if there people who attend workshops for tens of thousands of dollars to learn about these kind of tools and you do not even get one to one attention. Besides he is very intelligent with very impressive vocabulary. His articles are very interesting, I do not always agree with his opinions, I think he does not take into account instant gratification mentality in today's society and kind of overlooks the impact of loose boundaries on a person's evolution and happiness.  He has a kind of live and let live attitude mentality.

Liam is different from most as he does not come from a psychic background either at childhood or family lineage, yet his insights are so profound. He started purely as a tarot reader and took off  to the top level. This does not justify the outrageous CP rates anyway, especially if there is no long term concrete predictions that manifest. I have never felt the need to call Red and if you read her columns I always wonder what is this hype over her. She looks young and attractive though, in one of her videos she mentioned her choice of working for CP and how happy she was with that. If you are really that great a psychic, in my opinion you should be independent, many have six months or even longer waiting lists in their private practice

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 06:08:12 PM »
I thought he was really good, and basically affirmed that my actions would provide a more desirable outcome. He does use cards, which I enjoy if I feel the reader has a real connection to what they are doing. He did provide a basic timeline, which I am not sure if he received from his cards, or intuitively. He is a lovely person to speak with, very articulate, and excellent at providing insight on your actions.

Re: professional psychics, I have a spiritual advisor who I read with who only takes clients by word of mouth. She is on the expensive side, but she does not provide her services through any services like CP. I am sure it depends on how well you are able to market yourself as a psychic/how good you are. I believe that a lot of the psychics I have had readings with on CP have had a gift, but maybe not one that warrants 200 dollars an hour readings and can be their sole source of income if they are working privately.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 08:07:49 PM »
About a guy

Jayzie : he wants to sleep with you, is seeing a lawyer for his divorce, separated from his partner

Liam: he is attracted to you, will find a way to connect, no other information

Ron: at the moment it is attraction,  love will come later. competitive nature

Terilyn: hopes you find him attractive, finds you very hot, smoking hot, feels pinned down by woman (ex), it started as a loving relationship and then soured,  is close to another woman (his sister),

All of them are right, just a different perspective. Jayzie is bang on stuff like that, I was just curious because he kept running into me too many times seemingly random but it was not, he was watching me. I liked him, a decent guy and very polite, would have loved to be friends with him except it became hard to ignore the attraction, in the meantime I got pre-occupied with something else. 

The readings by women immediately will tell you if it is love or lust, it is either or or deal, guys think it is natural to feel attracted and have feelings later on. Jayzie is the most accurate in telling you what is in the moment. She can go into a person's head and transcribe their thoughts. Interestingly, she can immediately forget that, it is like she is in another realm when divining and when comes down, she has no recollection of what she said. That has happened too many times. She is hundred percent accurate on stuff like that, no one can beat her on Missing Person information. She can unfold any incident,  scene by scene to total accuracy and reveal major incidents after that . She can give you the current situation of the person, everything except the location. I would ask Gail except this runaway person is in a foreign country, is happily married with children, financially stable, is safe but depressed and expected to return on his own accord (Jayzie).

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 08:48:30 PM »
I read with Jayzie the other night and I loved her and her details, once she got into the reading. Wasn't sure of what she was telling me was right or not - because I can't confirm, but she gave me such amazing details that it seemed like they could be correct. She was all over the place with the haircolor thing though. Not sure if she's spot on with anyone else with that, but it was like "Are you brunette?"... "No, I'm kind of blonde right now." "Have you been brunette?" "Yeah, I've been every color." ... so I could have lived without that. Other than that I enjoyed the reading and really liked talking to her. She was very honest regarding a couple things - but I don't have my notes in front of me to give you guys more information.

positivethoughts

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 09:16:11 PM »
I read with Liam when I first started dating SM. He gave me the thumbs up and said LTR but that I have a roller coaster ride ahead of me. He said once past roller coaster things would be great and we are exactly what the other "needs" and we will heal each other.

So 9 month's later and I'm still on this friggin roller coaster ride - Liam didn't elaborate on what exactly a roller coaster ride meant, nor how long it would last (At time I was thinking - who cares I can handle anything - HA) but the few pieces of insight he gave me were right on and very accurate. I also didn't ask him many questions so the reading was general regarding the relationship.

Too expensive for me now but if SM didn't work out and I met a new guy that I really liked and thought there was a potential with, I would call Liam.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 11:00:02 PM »
Re: Hair Color

I think what psychics see is the natural color, I don't know if it applies to you. But if she said brunette, I don't know if it is correct in your case she would be referring to the natural color.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 11:01:31 PM »
Haha... it's probably brunette-ish, yes. Who knows anymore.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 12:08:40 AM »
Hi everybody, I am leaving on 2 week vacation to Europe tomorrow! Yey! I am so glad to be away and change my environment at least for a while. I won't be able to call any psychics from there that is for sure  :P  But I'm going to miss my spiritual and meditation routine at home.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 12:21:47 AM »
YAY LIBRA! That should be so fun! Have an awesome time!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 12:30:35 AM »
Thanks I'm packing my bags now while reading your posts & watching Bravo. I hope I won't forget anything . I will have limited access to internet, but will try to get to it somehow to check in here.

positivethoughts

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 12:55:10 AM »
Wow libra. Have a great time!! Keep us updated. xxoo

Offline Kareena

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 01:11:51 AM »
Wow you are a guest at the William-Kate wedding!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 01:15:31 AM »
Have a great time Libra!! :D

Offline cj

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 01:48:23 AM »
have fun Libra...I cant wait till I go when I graduate this year! wooohoooo!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:01:35 AM by cj487 »

anything