Author Topic: Contact predictions  (Read 4022 times)

tired of it all

Contact predictions
« on: June 13, 2016, 09:53:31 PM »
I guess contact predictions are probably the most common ones people are given...how often do they pan out?

And what counts as contact?  I mean let's say the reader says they see contact in September.  And then in September you do hear something, but it's indirect or it doesn't happen quite the way they said.  Would you consider them to be right? 

allibai3

Re: Contact predictions
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 10:54:53 PM »
i have not really have any contact predictions manifest yet.

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 11:30:41 PM »
I have had some where the reader said my ex would be getting in touch with me around a certain time, but they led me to believe (or told me outright) that it would be for a real conversation, that it would lead to reconciliation and so on.  Then it ended up being something more indirect like seeing him post something to me on a website. 

I guess sometimes they can sense that something is going to happen, but they don't interpret accurately how it will happen or what it will lead to.

allibai3

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 08:50:59 PM »
Yeah I've been getting lots of contact predictions about my ex after cutting communication in March , I have been given lots of dates and none have manifest. I think it is best to contact on my own if I don't hear anything by July . Being in limbo sucks I rather know the truth so I can either move on or move forward with him

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 09:06:37 PM »
I know this is easier said than done, but please try not to worry over whether it will happen by a certain date. 

In my experience, over 9 years! the vast majority of these contact predictions do not come true.  That doesn't mean it will never happen.  But I think something when they see it happening, they interpret as coming much sooner than it will. 

This guy might have some growing up to do before you would truly even want to hear from him again. 

Lovefash67

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 12:49:47 AM »
Has anyone had good contact predictions by any readers?

Offline Grounded

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 01:06:09 AM »
I have

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 01:12:54 AM »
And..... Lol. I'm helping you out Lovefash! Lol

Lovefash67

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 01:28:31 AM »
Lol @ leogirl