Author Topic: Psychic Prediction :Bitwine leoLoo/Luna mandalina  (Read 3694 times)

allibai3

Psychic Prediction :Bitwine leoLoo/Luna mandalina
« on: June 09, 2016, 11:15:33 PM »
So, last week I interviewed for a job. I felt I did really well but I was not a hundred percent sure I would get it.
Before interviewing for this job I spoke to Keisha/Aries inution twice once in January and another time in April. In January, she said I will get a new job in May and she saw me working with families and a man will be the one to hire me.In April, she said I will get a new job in June. On tuesday, I spoke to LeoLoo on bitwine and I asked her if I will get the job that I interviewed for last week she said yes and I will hear from them soon.

WELL
I got an offer today from the job. I am very happy because my bosses at my current job suck!The only down side is I am making a little less then I am right now. Right now I am working overtime. If I had no overtime Ill be making a little less than this new job.

Oh , I also read with queen of cups 18 she said I will get a job but saw me relocating lol. mhmm
She tends to be a hit or a miss for me her random predictions tend to pass then actual specific question predictions.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:26:28 PM by allibai3 »