Author Topic: Miriam and Christian  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Kareena

Miriam and Christian
« on: April 26, 2011, 04:52:41 PM »
Any thoughts about Maria?

I think Maria and Christian are both very spiritual and coincidentally both visited/worked Mother Teresa's ashram in India. According to sages and swamis, spirituality is the key to becoming clairvoyant, although you can find psychics without any morals or ethics, but being spiritual definitely enhances the abilities and gifts.

Incidentally, Maria picked on some things about me in the early stage and the only other psychic after that who said the same things was Christian and in between these two I had many many readings with others over the years.

sammiepoo

Re: Miriam and Christian
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 05:49:20 AM »
Is Christian and Danni in a relationship or something

Offline Kareena

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 05:43:27 AM »
wow amazing! sammiepoo I had the same thought yesterday all of a sudden for no reason. Isn't that weird?

By the way what would it be like for two psychics to be in a relationship with each other? Is there any mystery left then?

I guess it would bring stability and peace in marriage but the courtship period may not be that exciting.

sammiepoo

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 05:47:27 AM »
Like I saw both their profiles and they was holding hands and loving up on each other in the video. I guess it would be cool though. Kareena we all have psychic abilities I am working on developing mine and it is pretty cool. I am going to meditate shortly.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 05:51:37 AM »
I had a very short reading with Danni once, almost a year ago I guess. She shuffled her cards and gave me a single prediction and her answer was to the point. No fluff nothing superfluous or details. I will let you know if it manifests.

sammiepoo

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 05:58:39 AM »
Okay she seems nice like she doesnt give nonsense, yes keep me updated

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 02:40:28 PM »
its not them in the video lol..the girl looks like danni and the  guy is someone else...theyre actors prob

sammiepoo

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 02:56:46 PM »
okay lol but it is in both their videos

Offline Kareena

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 05:49:58 PM »
Of course they are actors, I wasn't talking about the video but the energy between two psychics

It is a beautiful video though, that girl is so pretty and the dude is handsome too!

sammiepoo

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 12:59:07 AM »
I know, but I think if Christian and Danni want to date let them :) Cause that would be cool!