Author Topic: possible that a psychic can give you an accurate career prediction but not love  (Read 2795 times)

allibai3

I was just wondering if it is possible that a psychic can give you an accurate career prediction but not love prediction. How is that possible. Are love predictions just harder to gauge and why?
What do you guys think?

IntuitiveScorp

I was just wondering if it is possible that a psychic can give you an accurate career prediction but not love prediction. How is that possible. Are love predictions just harder to gauge and why?
What do you guys think?
I think matters of the heart are harder to gauge because we are so invested in it emotionally.  Actually i feel the more invested we are in anything, be it love or career, the more likely predictions are subject to change. i don't know what it is, but i kind of believe that the more we focus on something, the slowly energy flows for it to happen.

tired of it all

I've had about the same results with job predictions as I've had with love predictions.  Like where several readers told me I would get a job offer, but I never did.  I felt very ambivalent about it and I think that's why it never manifested.  They have been right more often about aspects of my current job. 

Similarly when it comes to relationships, some readers have been great at reading the current "phase" things are in and letting me know how things might change in the near future.  But they haven't been accurate with bigger outcomes that involve turning points and changing to a different phase. 

I get the feeling it is easier for them to read a situation you are already "in" so to speak, than to tell you about a situation you haven't stepped into yet.  They can see it ahead of you, but they can't say for sure when you will get to it, or how, or what steps other people involved may take before getting there.

With career predictions, there are often fewer steps involved.  Sometimes it just hinges on one person making a decision and it may be more of a practical decision rather than an emotional one.  The more people are involved, the more emotions are involved, the more complicated the process may be. 

Souls communicate and make decisions on the inner places before those decisions are put in motion in the physical.  The outcome of a decision may potentially involve thousands of people who will be affected by it.  When it comes to romantic relationships, if there are or might be children involved, the outcomes can affect future generations. 

Offline bstalling

Were more likely to be heavily invested in love relationships that career stuff. So, when readers get this wrong, we feel like they are accurate in other areas more than love. I think its a weird trick we play on ourselves ultimately. Some psychics do get the love area right..I've seen it. The bottom line is that psychics are just unreliable; you can't count on them and its like rolling dice.